6-Day New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Niagara Falls, Outlet shopping Tour (scenic hotel, night view, deluxe hotel)DC6-5649
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Washington DC
- Leave: Washington DC
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit East Coast 7 noted cities with 3 world-top universities
- Washington D.C. Chinatown, Maryland enter and exit
- One night stay in scenic hotel at Niagara Falls, more time to explore the attraction
- Visit the Empire State Building, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Philadelphia sightseeing tower
- Delicacy: Boston lobster dinner+New England clam chowder
|Day 1||Washington D.C. →Philadelphia||Washington DC / US Capitol / Lincoln Memorial / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / Philadelphia / Independence National Historical Park|
|Day 2||New York City Tour||Statue of Liberty / Wall Street / New York Stock Exchange / Times Square / Fifth Avenue|
|Day 3||Yale University→Boston||Yale University / Harvard University / Boston / Quincy Market|
|Day 4||Upstate New York→Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / American Falls / Maid of the Mist||
|Day 5||Niagara Falls→Washington, D.C.||Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 6||Outlets→Washington D.C.||Washington DC|
Washington D.C. →Philadelphia
Please see detailed pickup information
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Independence National Historical Park
Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
We will head to Washington D.C. and go to the National Mall (also known as the Capitol Hill). The National Mall sees millions of visitors and protestors every year, but it has also played as host to many history-making events. Next, we will visit the Lincoln Memorial (30 minutes). This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. Additionally, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial (15 minutes) and the Korean War Memorial (15 minutes). The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars. Then visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (90 minutes). We will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House (20 minutes) and the U.S. Capitol (20 Minutes) due to the visit limitation for the public. Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
Head Northeast, we will visit Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park (45 minutes), tour guide will arrange a free time for guests to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will have a special moment of standing exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. Go beyond the iconic crack to learn how this State House bell was transformed into an extraordinary symbol. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions. Last but not least, we will go to downtown to visit Liberty Observation Deck (60 minutes), which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia. Guests will stand on the shoulder of Philadelphia's 'giant', Benjamin Franklin, to see the historic city through a splendid 360-degree view.
New York City Tour
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
New York Stock Exchange
Sheraton Stamford/Hilton Stamford/Holiday Inn Bridgeport or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers! By stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and has been surpassed in late 1970. Its name is derived from the nickname of New York, the Empire State. Nowadays it is still the most famed landmark of the city. Also, Guests will take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, visit USS Intrepid, the national heritage that costs $120 million, which is reopen for visitors. Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts will be all in the exhibition. In addition, wandering around the world’s famous financial and securities trading center – Wall Street, taking pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull, and visiting Times Square, Madame Tussauds’ - all of these will be made up into our tour later. Of course, we can’t miss the renowned Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the largest art museum in the United States with collections of more than 2 million works of art. In the end of the day, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the new “Freedom tower” - One World Trade Center …
Assemble at a designated place
Clarion Hotel/Holiday inn or similar
Starting early in the morning, we will visit Yale University to view its Gothic Style campus and to learn the interesting history of this colonial school. Walk around where students live and study, visit one of the most famous libraries in world on Yale campus (ONLY public area of the school is available to visit during exam time). After enjoying a wonderful red lobster feast in Boston, we will travel to the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies”. Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings. Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. Take the Boston harbor cruise in the afternoon, overview this old city and explore its fascinating history. Spending time in Quincy Market, where you can shop for souvenirs or try the famous local food - New England clam chowder.
Upstate New York→Niagara Falls
Assemble at a designated place
Maid of the Mist
Quality Inn & Suites at the Falls/Days Inn at the Falls/Holiday Inn at Niagara Falls or similar
Driving along with the Erie Canal with crossing over upstate of New York, we will be heading to the magnificent Niagara Falls. In Niagara Falls, guests will be amazed by the deafening roar of the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall! Go face-to-face with the pounding waters of Niagara Falls and get soaked with the mist from the thundering water when you are strolling in the State Park. Here, we will continue our tour in Niagara Falls by the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (Winter Closed) which takes passengers as close to the falls as possible. Absolutely, you won’t miss the "Niagara: Legends of Adventure", a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film on the new 45ft25ft screen, to discover the history and culture of the Niagara Falls. In addition, there will be an exciting thundering water cultural show – a Native American Dance Show for guests to enjoy the gorgeous traditional singing and dancing! In the evening, guests can freely arrange the night time - walking around the state park to watch the falls illumination or trying your lucks in the casino. In some days, if you are not tired, you may have a chance to watch fireworks on the falls at 10 o’clock (depends on Niagara Bureau schedule)
Things to Know
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours
Niagara Falls→Washington, D.C.
Assemble at a designated place
Old Fort Niagara
Hilton Washington Dulles Airport/Holiday Inn Dulles Airport VA/Wyndham Garden Manassas/Holiday Inn Dulles Airport or similar
In the morning, you can choose either:
A. to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration till returning the hotel, or,
B. to take Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Tour fee: $25/person, including $13 of the admission ticket). This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Assemble at a designated place
The last day we will go to the Leesburg Premium Outlets, with 25% -70% lower than the market price of brand-name merchandise here. Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets is located 35 miles from Washington, D.C., has more than 110 designers and name-brand outlet stores including Burberry, TUMI, Bose, Eddie Baue, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Reebok, Osh Kosh and etc. Guests will have a plenty of time for shopping and buy gifts for your family and friends.
Departure & Return
|Shakespeare Theatre Company||08:00||610 F St NW, Washington, D.C. 20004|
|Rockville||07:00||460 Hungerford Drive Rockville MD 20850|
|IAD/DCAOnly available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 19:00|
|IADOnly available on the tour end day||Free drop off: Flight departure after 16:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.65
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-11) $15
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Yale University In-Depth Tour: Adult $11, Senior (age 65 and above) $11, Child (age 3-12) $7
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction