7-Day Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands, Quebec, Montreal, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Philadelphia, Washington, Boston Duck, The Harvard University Campus, Quincy Market TourDC7-9867
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: Washington DC
- Leave: Washington DC
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Niagara Falls In Depth tour: visit the old fort, enjoy the historical legend, overlooking Niagara Falls and tour the Whirlpool Park.
- Transit travel in Canada, there will be a Skylon Tower Revolving restaurant!! You can also enjoy the charming view of Niagara Falls in Skylon Tower 360 View with Lunch.
- Roaming the Maple Avenue along Niagara River, appreciating picturesque maple leaf which regarded as a symbol of Canada.
- Toronto Gourmet trip, feel the delicious food from French, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Stay at Niagara surrounding hotel, 8 minutes on foot to reach fall scene platform, enjoy the waterfall night and fireworks show
- Special arrangement: Guided by Harvard students to learn about Harvard campus Landscape and the daily life of Harvard students
- Exclusive arrangement of "Boston Duck" to have a sightseeing in Boston
|Day 1||Washington DC →Corning Museum of Glass→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / American Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Hornblower Cruise→ Toronto||Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Toronto / CN Tower / Lake Ontario / Skylon Tower|
|Day 3||Toronto→ Thousand Islands →Ottawa → Montreal||Thousand Islands / Ottawa / Parliament Hill / Montreal / Old Montreal / Saint Lawrence River|
|Day 4||New York City Tour||New York / Wall Street / Charging Bull / New York Holy Trinity Church / Statue of Liberty / Metropolitan Museum of Art / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum|
Washington DC →Corning Museum of Glass→Niagara Falls
On the designated pick-up area
Corning Glass Center
Old Fort Niagara
Quality Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls or similar
Corning Museum of glass, which currently has a collection of more than 40,000 glasses, objects, some over 3,000 years old; enjoy the hot glass making show. Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls, consists the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Later Niagara In-Depth Tour: The Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. Take the thrilling ride of Niagara Jet Boat before dinner. You will also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls→Hornblower Cruise→ Toronto
On the designated pick-up area
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Delta Toronto East or similar
Cross the border to Canada via Rainbow Bridge. Enjoy the close-up view of Niagara Falls, experience a fantastic cruise ride of the “Hornblower” into the fall. Watch an IMAX movie called The Legends of The Falls, which cost $15 million to make. Visit the Skylon Tower that offers the best view of Niagara Falls! Later, arrive in Toronto. Sightseeing features Ontario Parliament Building, University of Toronto, City Hall, and CN Tower.
Toronto→ Thousand Islands →Ottawa → Montreal
On the designated pick-up area
Saint Lawrence River
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe or similar
Journey from Toronto to Montreal with stops at Thousand Islands; take the cruise to experience the beauty of the scenic wonders. After lunch, towards Ottawa, the Parliament Building will be visited. Sitting in the center of Parliament Building, the Peace Tower is a focal bell and clock tower serving as a Canadian icon today. Leave for Montreal, a charming UNESCO city of design, Stops will be made at the St. Joseph Oratory and the Old Town Montreal.
New York City Tour
On the designated pick-up area
New York Holy Trinity Church
Statue of Liberty
Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Ramada Plaza Hotel Newark Airport / or similar
Our sightseeing starts with visits the world’s famous Wall Street, Federal Hall, Trinity Church， World Trade Center. At the top of the One World Trade Center, observe the unmatched view of New York City. A harbor cruise ride offers an opportunity to view the Statue of Liberty, a universal symbol of freedom; Visit the Intrepid Sea, air and space museum; visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Bus pass by the Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center.
Departure & Return
|Hilton Gaithersburg||6:15 AM||620 Perry Parkway, Gaithersburg, MD 20877||Hotels are subject to change under certain circumstances without prior notice|
|Back to the original pick-up pointThe default return to your choice of the pick-up point. if you want to get off at other point, please be sure to note.|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Gratuities for Tour Guide and Driver: $10 per day
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- One World Trade Center: $34 for adult, $32 for senior(65+), $28 for child(6~12)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: $33 for adult, $31 for senior(65+), $24 for child(3~12)
- Statue of Liberty Cruise: $29 for adult, $26 for senior(65+), $21 for child(3~12)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25 for adult, $17 for senior(65+), no charge for child(under 12)
- President Museum: $23 for adult, $23 for senior(65+), $22 for child(3~12)
- Washington DC In Depth tour: $25 for adult, $22 for senior(65+), $15 for child(0~11)
- Niagara In-Depth tour (included Old Fort of Niagara): $25 for adult, $22 for senior(65+), $15 for child(0~11)
- Corning Museum of Glass with Hot Glass Show: $19.5 for age beyond 17, no charge for age under 17
- Niagara Falls “Hornblower” boat ride (CA side): $25 for adult, $25 for senior(65+), $15.5 for child(6~12)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32
- Harvard University Campus Tour: $16 for adult, $12 for senior(65+), $8 for child(6~12)
- New York Night Tour: $25 for adult, $25 for senior(65+), $15 for child(3~12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(summer only): $27 for adult, $27 for senior(65+), $19 for child(5~12)
- Niagara Falls Skylon Tower: $15 for adult, $15 for senior(65+), $9 for child(3~12)
- Canada National Tower: $38 for adult, $34 for senior(65+), $28 for child(4~12)
- IMAX Movie: $14.5 for adult, $14.5 for senior(65+), $10.5 for child(0~11)
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada：$38 for adult, $27 for senior(65+), $13.5 for child(0~11)
- Quebec City Tour: $25 for adult, $25 for senior(65+), $20 for child(0~11)
- Niagara Jet Boat:$66 for adult, $56 for senior(65+), $56 for child(4~12)
- IMAX Movie (US side)：$12 for adult, $12 for senior(65+), $10 for child(0~11)
- Niagara Falls “Maid of the Mist”(US side)：$19.25 for adult, $19.25 for senior(65+), $11.20 for child(6~12)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour (incl. Old Fort of Niagara)：$25 for adult, $22 for senior(65+), $15 for child(0~11)
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- A customer who travels alone and request to find a roommate required to make reservation at least 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds. 4 people(including infant).
- Children between 2~11 years old must share room with adult.
- For the child under 8 years old, please prepare car seat at your own arrangement.
- For the sake of fairness and general comfort of the group, rules will be set for daily seat rotation. (except VIP bus seats)
- If the traveler changes schedule for any reasons, the additional cost will be assessed. Any unused tour features either transportation, air or hotel is not refundable or exchangeable.
- Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the tour are required to be purchased through tour guide. City pass or attraction tickets purchased by tour participants may not be used; if passengers insist to use, please arrange your own transportation
- If entering Canada is the part of the tour itinerary, passengers must be responsible for their personal documents for entering Canada (e.g.: Alien card, passport, visa, reentry permit). Top USA Tours is not responsible when customers are denied for entrance at USA or Canada for any reasons. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable.
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 3 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（$200.00）for the reserved bus seat
- Entry to Canada is subject to hold a valid U.S. passport and a non-US passport holder must also carry a green card or a valid Canadian visa.
- Canada visa matters please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction