8-Day Ottawa, Quebec, Boston, New York, Niagara Falls, Toronto Tour from TorontoTO8-285
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 8 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour as many cities as you can in the shortest time, no returning back
- Visit 10 noted cities of US and Canada. To appreciate the noble and elegance of New York and Toronto metropolis; the solemn of the capital of the United States and Canada, Washington D.C., Ottawa; Philadelphia, Boston the historic city is even stronger than before; Montreal, Quebec the ancient city of amorous feelings; Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands the extraordinary as if done by the spirits of nature
- Special arrangements, New York night tour
- Delicacy (at own cost): Skylon Tower Revolving Restaurant, traditional Ottawa hotdog, Authentic Quebec French Restaurant, Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder
|Day 1||Go to Toronto Hotel on their own||Toronto|
|Day 2||Toronto→Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal||Thousand Islands / Ottawa / Parliament Hill / Olympic Stadium / Old Montreal / Montreal||
|Day 3||Quebec / Old Quebec / Quebec Parliament / Basilique Notre-Dame / Chateau Frontenac / Boston|
|Day 4||Boston→New York City Night Tour||Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship|
|Day 5||New York City||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York Holy Trinity Church / Times Square / New York Madame Tussauds / Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Day 6||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Philadelphia / Washington DC / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Lincoln Memorial / Potomac River / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC||
|Day 7||Corning→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 8||Niagara Falls→Toronto||Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Toronto / CN Tower / Lake Ontario / Toronto Chinatown / Casa Loma Castle|
Go to Toronto Hotel on their own
Please see detailed pickup information
CROWNE PLAZA TORONTO AIRPORT
Fly from home to Toronto and arrive at YYZ, or YKZ, or YTZ airport, you can take bus or taxi to the hotel at your own expense. Or you can contact Toronto’s local car rental companies. (Car rental companies are independent companies. Please note we do not accept liability for any occasion related to car companies. The following information is only for your reference.)
168 Car Company, Tel: 416-258 -7168; Galaxy Car Company, Tel: 647-333-3361; In-time Shuttle, Tel: 647-889-9236/416-835-7168; Airport Transportation Service, Tel: 416-988-2615.
At the hotel, guests need to check in with names/confirmation number (provided by travel agent) by their own.
Hotel Name: CROWNE PLAZA TORONTO AIRPORT
Hotel Address: 33 CARLSON COURT TORONTO ONTARIO M9W 6H5
Hotel Phone: 416-675-1234
Assemble at a designated place
Summer schedule (Please meet your tour guide in the hotel lobby at 5:30AM.): apply when Thousand Island cruise resume.
In the morning, guests will enjoy the beauty of Thousand Islands on a cruise boat. As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. We will be driving on Highway 401 along St. Lawrence River and reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica.
Winter schedule (Please meet your tour guide in the hotel lobby at 6:45AM.): apply when Thousand Island cruise close.
We will reach Canada’s Capital and political center, Ottawa. Here we will visit the National War Memorial, Parliament buildings and Peace Tower with the height of 295 feet. Canada’s Parliament buildings are commonly viewed as the one of the most magnificent government centers in the world with firm stone exterior and vivid setting on the cliffs! The buildings consist of the House of Commons, the Library of Parliament, the Hall of Honor, the Senate, and the impressive Peace Tower. After a short stay, we will drive to the Montreal, known as “Paris of North America”, a French-speaking and second largest city of Canada. The famous Olympic Tower together with the Olympics stadium has become the symbol of the city. The 175-meter inclined tower leans at a 45-degree angle and functions as an observation deck with a funicular that whisks passengers to the top in 95 seconds. Amble around and soak up the European charm of the Old Montreal, you will marvel at how you can step back in time at every cobblestone corner. Along the way, we will pass by the grand Notre-Dame Basilica.
Things to Know
- Please confirm with the tour guide about the specific assemble time before joining the tour
Boston→New York City Night Tour
Assemble at a designated place
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Boston Port Ship
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Newark International Airport/The Spa At The Heldrich/Crowne Plaza Newark Airport or similar
The trip will start in the city of Cambridge, MA where we will visit the Harvard University. Later, we will take pictures with the main academic building inside MIT. Another fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor.
Cambridge → Harvard University (60 mins) → MIT (15 mins) → Boston City tour → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (60 mins) → Head New York → New York City Night Tour (Optional)
Boston City Tour will also pass by: Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
Night tour introduction: $25/adult and $15/child.
Itinerary: Rockefeller Center (15 mins) → Times Square (30 mins) → An observation point in NJ (15 mins)
is described as one of the greatest projects of the Great Depression era, Rockefeller Center was declared a New York City landmark in 1985 and a National Historic Landmark in 1987.
is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood. One of the world's busiest pedestrian areas. And it’s very charming at night.
Great observation point
in NJ, high up on the cliffs overlooking the Hudson River. There, you will enjoy what is considered to be the best night view of the New York City skyline.
One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Tourists come for both history and the architecture.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Boston Harbor Cruise
See the famous Boston skyline like never before with a cruise of Boston Harbor. From the peak of the Prudential tower to the quaint North End, this beautiful and historic city is best viewed from the bay!
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well.
Old Trinity Cathedral
Trinity Church is located in Boston's upscale Back Bay neighborhood. It is a parish of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, and the elaborate and ornate building has become a landmark and icon in downtown Boston.
New York City
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Holy Trinity Church
New York Madame Tussauds
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Standard：E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similar ；Deluxe Hotel：Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (outside)→ Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) →Liberty Cruise (Optional, 90 mins) →U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins)→ Times Square (20 mins)
If time allowed, we will visit the: Madame Tussauds New York and Metropolitan Museum
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between America and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. And the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with Brooklyn Bridge.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It hasappeared in countless forms of media.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. The mission of the Museum is to promote the awareness and understanding of history, science and service through its collections, exhibitions and programming in order to honor the heroes, educate the public and inspire youth. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Madame Tussauds New York
Madame Tussauds New York in the heart of Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from your favorite stars. Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to pose “in a moment in time” with the world’s most iconic musicians, A-list stars, sports legends, world leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet of interactive entertainment, including Ghostbusters: Dimension hyper-reality experience, the world-famous wax attraction is bigger and better than ever.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is not just the largest art museum in the United States, but also one of the three biggest in the world. Its collection contains more than 2 million works of art.The permanent collection consists of works of art from classical antiquity and ancient Egypt, paintings, and sculptures from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
Assemble at a designated place
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Holiday Inn/Crowne PlazaHershey/Four Point By Sheraton York or similar
In the morning, we will head to Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At last, we will visit Washington, D.C.,Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city.
(Summer : apply when DC cruise resume) Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (35 mins) → the U.S. Capitol (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → National Air and Space Museum (60 mins)
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
(Winter : apply when DC cruise closed)
Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (35 mins) → the U.S. Capitol (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → White house (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → International Spy Museum (Optional, 60 mins) → National Air and Space Museum (60 mins)
We will also pass by: Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
Independence National Historical Park
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Called "America's most historic square mile," this 55-acre park in the "Old City" district is not to be missed.
One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
the U.S. Capitol
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War, and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US
DC Sightseeing Cruise
The Potomac River runs along Washington, DC, the capital city of the United States of America. Visitors to this famous locale can opt to see many of the area's most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way.
International Spy Museum
Dedicated to all things espionage, the International Spy Museum houses exhibits and collections that detail the history of spying. It features many informative films and interactive activities, like Spy in the City, an GPS-based scavenger hunt.
National Air and Space Museum
The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum maintains the world's largest and most significant collection of aviation and space artifacts, encompassing all aspects of human flight, as well as related works of art and archival materials. It operates two landmark facilities that, together, welcome more than eight million visitors a year, making it the most visited museum in the country. It also is home to the Center for Earth and Planetary Studies.
Things to Know
- * please note: Washington cruise are usually closed for January-March
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Old Fort Niagara
Adam's Mark/ Radisson/ Holiday Inn or similar
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
(Summer: apply when Maid of the Mist resume) Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park)
1. The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and Government regulations on driving hours.
2. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
(Winter: apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Corning glass museum (Optional, 100 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park → US Niagara IMAX Movie (If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) →Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins)
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara JetBoat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
Corning glass museum
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
US Niagara IMAX Movie
In 30 minutes you will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience. No Niagara Falls vacation is complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie.This movie, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Maid of the Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Niagara Falls Jetboat
Experience the Niagara River like no other way possible. The exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Assemble at a designated place
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Casa Loma Castle
Summer schedule: apply when Lake Ontario cruise resume.
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Fall! Later, take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada - in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests.
We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament which completed in a Romanesque style in 1893 and then the modernist styled City Hall which consists of two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories high respectively, whose stunning structure makes it another popular landmark. Next, Lake Ontario cruise offers gorgeous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. See the city of Toronto and vicinity in a new way! Around the evening, we will go to the historical Chinatown. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food! Tour will be completed in Chinatown as well.
If time allows, we will additionally visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada.
Winter schedule: apply when Lake Ontario cruise close.
In the morning, guests will continue sightseeing in the Niagara Falls. We will cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. You will also watch “Niagara: Legends of Adventure”, a dramatic 45-minute IMAX film which will further discover the culture and history of the Niagara Falls! Take the ride to the top of the Skylon Tower which is 775 feet above the falls! Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room. After lunch, guests will arrive in Toronto - the largest city and financial center of Canada - in the afternoon. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests. Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. It holds over 16,000 fantastic aquatic animals, featuring with North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel (96 meters) which allow you to walk by the Sharks, Rough tail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon. Guests will be both entertained and inspired to protect the waters of the world. We will also see the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament which completed in a Romanesque style in 1893 and then the modernist styled City Hall which consists of two arc-shaped high-rise blocks, 20 and 27 stories high respectively, whose stunning structure makes it another popular landmark. Furthermore, experience the elegance and splendor of the Edwardian era at Casa Loma, the only full sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction. Explore secret passageways, elaborately decorated rooms with authentic period furnishings or take in the breathtaking view of Toronto from one of the towers. Then we will go to the historical Chinatown to have dinner. It is one of the largest Chinatowns in North America, located in downtown Toronto, where you will find authentic Chinese food! Tour will be completed in Chinatown as well.
Departure & Return
|Crown Plaza Toronto Airport||33 Carlson Court, Toronto, Ontario M9W 6H5, Canada||Day 1, Please go to the hotel and check in on your own|
|Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel||901 Dixon Rd, Toronto, ON M9W 1J5, Canada|
|YYZ, YKZ, YTZ||Drop off excluded, please book flight after 22:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 7 night deluxe hotel accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- One World Observatory: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $32, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- IMAX Movie-CA: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise-CA (With Tax): Adult $34.7, Senior (age 65 and above) $34.7, Child (age 5-12) $23.4
- Skylon Tower-CA (With Tax): Adult $16, Senior (age 65 and above) $16, Child (age 4-12) $10.2
- Skylon Tower+Lunch-CA (With Tax): Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 5-15) $18
- CN Tower (With Tax): Adult 43, Senior (age 65 and above) $38.5, Child (age 4-12) $31.5
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $24.75, Child (age 3-11) $13.25
- Olympic Stadium: Adult $23.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 5-17) $11.50
- Old Quebec Tour: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 60 and above) $25, Child (age 1-13) $20
- Toronto Seafood Dinner: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- French Banquet: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $37, Child (age 3-12) $30
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Because of the Canada trip, guests need to carry a United States passport / green card, or effective Immigration Canada visa / permit and other documents. Other relevant materials required to transit, please refer to the embassy or the Immigration Department website.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction