1-Day Niagara Falls (Canadian side) Tour from TorontoTO1-6292
- Reward Points
- Departure: Toronto
- Leave: Toronto
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Zero distance to watch world class natural wonders
Enjoy IMAX movies and learn about the history of the waterfall
- Amazing 360 panorama view of the waterfall from Skylon Tower
Visit Niagara Wine Country for a taste of world-famous ice wine.
|Day 1||Toronto→Niagara Falls→Toronto||Toronto / Niagara Falls / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Niagara Park||
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Departing early morning to the world renowned Niagara Falls via Downtown Toronto. Upon arrival, begin your Falls experience with an IMAX movie - Niagara: Miracles, Myths & Magic, to learn about the shocking and exiting history of Niagara Falls. You will then go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view of the magnificent Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. After lunch, ride with the famous Hornblower cruise (*seasonal) for a close-up view of the magnificent Falls. Pay a visit to the Niagara wine region for a taste test of our world famous icewine before heading back to Toronto.
* Hornblower cruise will close around November, replaced by visiting the Bird Kingdom.
Things to Know
- The sequence of the itinerary and attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Departure & Return
|Richmond Hill - Outside Tim Hortons||06:45||9005 Leslie Street||Free Underground parking|
|Downtown Toronto - Outside HSBC||07:30||222 Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2C2||Pick-up only;overnight parking not allowed|
|Richmond HillOutside Tim Hortons||9005 Leslie Street|
|Yorkdale Shopping Centre TTC Subway||3401 Dufferin St, North York|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via Air Conditioned Motorcoach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Minimum Mandatory Service Fee CAD$15 per person/day
- Service Fee for airport pick-up CAD$8 per person/time
- All personal expenses such as meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities, laundry, telephone, and medical insurance
- Skylon Tower: Adult CAD$16.5、Senior 65+ CAD$16.5、Child 12- CAD$10.5
- IMAX: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$11
- Horner Blower Cruise *seasonal Apr to Nov: Adult CAD$34.5、Senior 65+ CAD$34.5、Child 12- CAD$23.5
- Bird Kingdom: Adult CAD$21.5、Senior 65+ CAD$21.5、Child 12- CAD$17
- Niagara Lunch: Adult CAD$17、Child 12- CAD$13
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The waiting time for international flights is no more than 90 minutes after flight arrival, for domestic flights is no more than 60 minutes after flight arrival. The maximum waiting time stated above includes the time for the guest to complete the customs clearance procedures (such as the student visa, the immigration question and so on). Even if you have notified the pick-up guide that they may have to wait, as long as the maximum time is exceeded, the pick-up guide will no longer wait for you. Extra pick-up fee of $100.00 per 1-4 guests per time will be charged separately.
- Attraction admission fee is subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
- Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee. Triple and Quad occupancy are to be shared with two beds.
- The local travel supplier reserve the right to substitute the hotels with the same category when necessary.
- Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time. No shows at pre-arranged location and time, the whole trip will be canceled with no refund.
- Passenger is responsible to check their travel documents valid by themselves.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, a surcharge of CAD$40 will be applied.
- Customers under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Only accept prepaid whole admission package, otherwise guest can pay on the bus.
- For group 10 or more people, request prepaid whole admission package and tour guide service fee.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|11 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|10 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
Very user friendly and systematic process of booking. Have high expectations of the tour.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction