1-Day St. Augustine Tour from OrlandoOR1-7231
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Orlando
- Leave: Orlando
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Explore Historic St. Augustine
- Revel in the History and Embrace the Culture of America's Oldest Town
- The Oldest Schoolhouse in the USA
|Day 1||1-Day St. Augustine Tour||Orlando / Florida||
1-Day St. Augustine Tour
Assemble at a designated place
Be absorbed in the history of this quaint and charming town. The oldest city in the USA is very charismatic and inviting! Come and experience St. Augustine.
St. Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most charming. Known as the "Ancient City," Saint Augustine is located between North East and Central East Florida. North Florida boasts a year-round mild climate perfect for strolling Saint Augustine's delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars, unique shops and explore significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Fort Matanzas, Flagler College and the Lightner Museum.
Your day includes plenty of time to explore the town, shop in the gift shops and dine in one of the great restaurants in the cobblestone streets.
Things to Know
- Starting Time: 7:30, Ending Time: 17:00, Duration: 10 Hours
Departure & Return
|The Big Orange Gift Shop||06:30||5395 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy 34746||Outside Store Entrance, Please if Driving Park in the Rear of the Store|
|Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)||06:40||7769 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy 34746||Outside Front Lobby for Sightseeing Tour Collection|
|Disney All Star Music Hotel - (1133) Zone 4||06:50||1801 W. Buena Vista Drive 32830||Sightseeing tours pick up for Disney Guests Only - Outside the MUSIC Lobby by Bell Stand|
|Crossroads Plaza - Goodings Supermarket||07:00||12521 FL-535 32830||Outside Entrance to Goodings Supermarket, Please if Driving Don't Park Immediately in Front of the Store|
|Doubletree Resort International - (868) Zone 3||07:10||10100 International Drive 32821||Sightseeing Tour Pickup Outside Front Lobby|
|Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando Hotel (840) Zone 3||07:15||9000 International Drive 32819||Sightseeing Tours Meet Outside Front Lobby - formally known as Quality Inn Plaza|
|Rosen Inn International (773 - Zone 3)||07:20||7600 International Drive 32819||Sightseeing Tours Outside Front Lobby (perviously known as the Quality Inn International)|
|Sheraton Four Points Hotel Studio City -732 Zone 3||07:30||5905 International Drive 32819||At the Bus Pick-Up Area at the Rear of the Hotel Lobby|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation and assistance from a driver-guide
- Food and Beverages
- Optional Gratuities
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Starting Time: 7:30, Ending Time: 17:00, Duration: 10 Hours
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days. If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- If you have other needs, Please contact or call for advice at the time of booking.
- Reservation confirmation is required to confirm or schedule your pick up location and ensure there has been no change to your pick up time
- In addition to the complimentary pick up locations/meeting points listed on the website, additional hotel pick up locations (within regional limits) can be arranged at a surcharge directly with Gray Line Orlando
- Please present a printed copy of your voucher to the driver-guide, or let the agent know when you call to reconfirm if for any reason you cannot print your voucher then show the driver-guide your digital copy
- This tour is operated by local travel company in English, may cancel due to weather, couldn't reach the minimum number etc, even after receiving voucher, in that case customer can get full refund or reschedule
- For tours including hotel pick up will need guests to reconfirm with local operator, if not the booking may be canceled.If customers didn't make reconfirm with local operator, cause the booking being canceled，wannar hold no responsibility
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction