The Metropolitan Museum of Art (Audio guide available)NY-T-317
Dates & Prices
- A visit to New York City wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. And you will have more time to see it all with this convenient skip-the-line ticket. At the city's most visited museum and attraction, you will experience collections spanning more than 5,000 years of culture, from prehistory to the present. The tour also includes same-day admission to The Met Breuer (Tuesday-Sunday) and The Met Cloisters, the museum's magnificent faux-medieval monastery in upper Manhattan that houses a rich collection of European art from the Middle Ages. Want to Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York like never before?
- In 2015, the Metropolitan Museum of Art hit a record-setting year in terms of attendance with 6.3 million people turning up to see its world-renowned collection of art and priceless historical artifacts.
- That means, the lines are longer than ever. Now you can avoid the inevitable hour-plus wait times with this skip-the-line ticket to The Met. The world-famous collection includes 17 curatorial departments that include the splendors of ancient Egypt, the spectacular American Wing, inspiring treasures from the Greek and Roman world, beloved Impressionist paintings, and the latest in contemporary art.
Bonus Museum Entry:
With an admission ticket to The Met, you will also have same-day access to The Met Cloisters and The Met Breuer (Tuesday-Sunday). Located in northern Manhattan's Fort Tryon Park, The Met Cloisters is only a 30-minute subway ride from midtown. You will enjoy unparalleled views of the Hudson River, stroll through enchanting gardens, and see masterpieces of sculpture, stained glass, tapestries, and more at the branch of the Museum devoted to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe. Located 8 blocks away, explore contemporary art through the global breadth and historical reach of The Met's unparalleled collection at The Met Breuer.
Audio Headset Upgrade:
The Met Audio Guide offers more than 100 hours of informative audio commentary in English. Developed by expert curators and educators, the audio guide will teach you about works of art in the Museum's collection and select special exhibitions — all in one player. Portions of the audio guide are available in nine additional languages: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Metropolitan Museum of Art
1-Day Pass1-Day Pass
1-Day Pass + AudioAudio guide included
Departure & Return
|The Metropolitan Museum of Art||10:00-17:30(Sun.-Thu.); 10:00-21:00(Fri.-Sat.)||1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028|
- Duration: Flexible
- The ticket will be valid in one year from the date of issue
- Enter the Museum through scanning your voucher or exchanging your skip-line ticket at the Group Check-in
Includes & Excludes
- Met Museum tickets
- Rooftop garden and abbey ticket (Tuesday to Sunday)
- Audio guide included in Audio Headset Upgrade
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 12 years and under will be free when accompanied with an adult.
- No food or drink is allowed in the museum.
- Baggage, handbags and large rucksack is not allowed.
- Ticket could be exchanged at Group Check-In without queuing.
- Voucher is valid in one year.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction