3-Day National Park Tour: Olympic Park, Renier Volcano, Snoqualmie Falls Tour from SeattleSE3-2357
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Seattle
- Leave: Seattle
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enjoy the most famous snow mountain views at altitudes of 2,000 meters
- Experience European-style German town and taste delicious tradition German dishes - Pig trotter
- Traverse the American Largest volcano Mt. Rainier, immerse in the wonder of natural beauty! (Itinerary is subject to change in winter weather.)
|Day 1||Olympic National Park||Seattle / Olympic National Park||
|Day 2||Snoqualmie Falls→Seattle German Town|
|Day 3||Mt. Rainier National Park||Mount Rainier National Park|
Olympic National Park
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Olympic National Park
Red Lion / Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Hampton Inn or similar
Olympic National Park is a national park located in the Olympic Peninsula, WA. The park consists of four regions: the Pacific coastline, alpine areas, the west side temperate rainforest and the forests of the drier east side. With nearly one million acres, Olympic national park encompasses several distinctly different ecosystems and protects a rich mosaic of natural and cultural history. It protects 73 miles of wild Pacific coast. Tide pools, sandy beaches and rocky cliffs can all be found here. At the center of the peninsula are the majestic glacier capped Olympic Mountains. Hurricane Ridge, over a mile high, offers spectacular views of mountains, wildflowers, deer, black bear, and other wildlife. (If we can’t drive to the Hurricane due to the bad weather, we will go to the other attractions in Olympic National Park).
The 10-acre natural lake, Lake Crescent, located at an elevation of 600 feet is a pristine area that provides visitors with an extraordinary place for recreation and relaxation. Only a few places of interest allow the automobiles to enter the natural beauty. There is a wealth of outdoor activities with over 900 miles of trails traversing the vast interior of the recognized wildness. When going back to Seattle, you can take the Bainbridge Island ferry to enjoy the breathtaking views of Seattle’s coastline.
Things to Know
- If we can’t drive to the Hurricane due to the bad weather, we will go to the other attractions in Olympic National Park
- If the ferry is closed or delayed due to any special reason, we will drive back to Seattle
Snoqualmie Falls→Seattle German Town
On the designated pick-up area
Red Lion / Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Hampton Inn or similar
See the Snoqualmie Falls, one of Washington State’s most popular scenic attractions visited by 1.5 million visitors every year. Explore Leavenworth the German village which is 2.5 hours’ drive northwest of Seattle, the most beloved town in this area where people celebrates all the time. You can see beautiful maple leaves in fall, and in winter, the town is adorned by white snow and holiday decorations. Lovely atmosphere can be found everywhere all year round. Enjoy shopping of delicate European souvenirs and
taste the authentic German food and beer, or try on some traditional German costume clothes.
Mt. Rainier National Park
On the designated pick-up area
Mount Rainier National Park
Mt. Rainier is the tallest volcano of the Continental United States, the 5th tallest mountain of the entire US territory. The mountain top is covered by snow all year round. When snow melts, snow water flows down in a large volume, which creates beautiful waterfalls and vast lakes meanwhile irrigates the forest land. Mount Rainier is circled by the 93-mile-long Wonderland Trail and is covered by several glaciers and snowfields totaling some 35 square miles. Carbon Glacier is the largest glacier by volume in the contiguous United States, while Emmons Glacier is the largest glacier by area. About 1.8 million people visit Mount Rainier National Park each year. Mount Rainier is a popular peak for mountaineering with some 10,000 attempts per year with approximately 50% making it to the summit. We will go along the Wonderland Trail by stopping at 2-3 scenic spots (According to the situation of the day). In the summer, we will lead you traverse the Volcano mountains.
We will send you to Chinatown or Seattle Airport (SEA) only. Please book your flights departing after 19:00.
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Olympic National Park (must pay): Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- Mt. Rainier (must pay): Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Please be noticed that itinerary order will be subject to change upon arrival
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction