2-Day Mt. Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park Tour from SeattleSE2-8535
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Seattle
- Leave: Seattle
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Fully feel the cityscape of Seattle and the sacred scenes of the two national parks
More departure dates, more choices, no more travel restrictions
|Day 1||Mt. Rainier National Park||Seattle / Mount Rainier National Park|
|Day 2||Olympic National Park||Olympic National Park|
Mt. Rainier National Park
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Mount Rainier National Park
Red Lion / Quality Inn / Comfort Inn / Hampton Inn or similar
Mt. Rainier is the tallest volcano of the Continental United States, the 5th tallest mountain of the entire US territory. The mountain top is covered by snow all year round. When snow melts, snow water flows down in a large volume, which creates beautiful waterfalls and vast lakes meanwhile irrigates the forest land. Mount Rainier is circled by the 93-mile-long Wonderland Trail and is covered by several glaciers and snowfields totaling some 35 square miles. Carbon Glacier is the largest glacier by volume in the contiguous United States, while Emmons Glacier is the largest glacier by area.
Olympic National Park
Assemble at a designated place
Olympic National Park
Olympic National Park is a United States national park located in the state of Washington, of the Olympic
Peninsula. The park has four basic regions: the Pacific coastline, alpine areas, the west side temperate
rainforest and the forests of the drier east side. U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt originally created Mount Olympus National Monument. The Olympic Peninsula has 73 miles of coast line, keeps the original view since ice age. With a low land of rainforest in its west, a magnificent Olympic Mountains in central, and few locations here can be visited by automobile makes it the paradise for hiking. Isolated from the mainland, many of its vegetation and animals can only be found here.The Olympic National Park locates in Olympic Peninsula is one of the most highly visited National Parks along the west coast. The park contains almost 1 million acres of land and 900 miles of trails is a real wonderland for visitors.
Primary attractions: Hurricane (If we can’t drive to the Hurricane due to the bad weather, we’ll go to other
attractions in the National Park) .Lake Crescent. In the evening, we will return to Seattle by ferry boat.
Departure from local Seattle
Departure & Return
|Seattle Chinatown hotpot||07:45||609 S Weller St, Seattle, WA 98104|
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Luxury bus
- Professional Tour Guide
- Service fee ($8 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Olympic National Park (Required): Adult $35 per person，Children(3-12) $25 per person
- Mt. Rainier (Required): Adult $35 per person，Children(3-12) $25 per person
- Seattle sales tax is 9.6%
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Itinerary sequence of departure date on Thursday: D1 Olympic National Park, D2 Mt. Rainier National Park
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction