1-Day Yosemite Tour from San FranciscoSF1-6971
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Full-day trip to Yosemite National Park from San Francisco
- Choose from a range of activities at Yosemite, including walking or relaxing at the visitors center
- Scenic drive through the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- Pick-up and drop-off from selected San Francisco hotels
|Day 1||San Francisco → Yosemite National Park||San Francisco / Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / Half Dome||
San Francisco → Yosemite National Park
selected San Francisco hotels
Yosemite National Park
One of the great natural wonders of the world, Yosemite National Park and its spectacular valley have an unforgettable impact on everyone who visits. Travel from San Francisco through California's agricultural Central Valley and into the Sierra Foothills where 49ers panned for gold. Follow the beautiful Merced River to the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains. Glaciers cut through these mountains forming the spectacular granite monuments you will see throughout the park, including breath taking waterfalls and Half Dome.
Things to Know
- Duration：Approximately 13.5 hours.
Departure & Return
|Union Square/Downtown San Francisco||07:00||478 Post St San Francisco, CA 94102||between Mason & Powell Street, across the street from the Westin St. Francis Hotel|
Includes & Excludes
- Driver-guide and commentary
- Yosemite National Park entrance fee
- 1 hr. guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley and 3 hr. free time.
- Hotel pick up
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Ages under 5 are free of charge
- Approximately 13.5 hours
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us, subject to availability
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengersbooked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour
- Luggage policy: Only a handbag/ small carry-on is allowed
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- No show 100% penalty
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction