2-Day Yosemite National Park, Hearst Castle Tour from San FranciscoSF2-141
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Yosemite and enjoy the marvellous luxury castle of the newspaper tycoon.
- Visit the famous scenic spots in Yosemite: Yosemite Waterfall, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Half Dome, Tunnel View etc.
- Blended with Hearst's unique European architectural style, the collection of arts makes Hearst Castle ambilight.
|Day 1||Bay Area →Yosemite → Fresno||Yosemite National Park / San Francisco Bay / San Francisco / Bridalveil Falls||
|Day 2||Fresno→Hearst Castle→ Bay Area||Hearst Castle|
Bay Area →Yosemite → Fresno
Assemble at a designed point
Yosemite National Park
San Francisco Bay
Piccadilly Inn Airport Fresno or similar
From waterfalls that drop thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges, Yosemite National Park can be considered one of the most famous scenic spots in the Western United States. Arrive in Yosemite National Park in the afternoon. Highlights include: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Falls, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Falls, Half Dome.
Overnight stay in Fresno.
Things to Know
- In case of snow in Yosemite, the tour is substituted with “Redwood Park, Roaring Camp, Santa Cruz and Outlets” tour code “RCG1) with no objection or go to DeathValley National Park
Fresno→Hearst Castle→ Bay Area
Visit Hearst Castle in San Simeon, once the home of the media mogul William Randolph Hearst. The construction of the castle began in 1920 and was not yet completed when Hearst passed away in 1951. This castle, with its private zoo and celebrated antiques, occupies an area of 137 acres. In 1958, Hearst’s children donated the castle to the state of California, and it became a public treasure.
Then return back to Bay Area.
Departure & Return
|San Francisco - Starbucks Coffee||07:30||391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108|
|Red Roof Inn SFO||08:00||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|Oakland - Angel Feet Reflexology||08:15||441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607|
|Cupertino - Marina Food Supermarket||09:00||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Fremont - Aberdeen Cafe||09:10||46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539|
|San Jose - BaiXingJia Hunan Fusion||09:20||1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131|
|Milpitas - Ulferts Center||09:30||668 Barber Ln Milpitas, CA 95035|
|Departure location same as the pick up locationIf you want to depart at the other point, please note; otherwise you will return to the pick up location.|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Yosemite National Park, Hearst Castle admission
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
- Steam Train: Adult $29, Child (2-12) $22
- Hearst Castle Ticket Booking Fee: $8/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- In case of snow or other adverse weather conditions, Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf/Roaring Camp is the substitute. To ensure safety, Domestie tour operator has the sole right to decide whether to enter Yosemite under winter weather condition. Passengers joining the tour are encouraged to log on Yosemite National Park’s website to check whether and road conditions ahead of time. https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/weathermap.htm.
- Due to the new changes in the reservation vendor system for Hearst Castle, the estate is now charging an additional $8 service fee per ticket. This additional $8 service fee per person will be collected on the bus by the tour guide once the tour begins.This will be effective for all tours concerning Hearst Castle departing on August 8, 2017 and after.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- For Yellowstone tours: In order to ensure the best experience for each guests and minimize the impact of the shortage of hotels in the Yellowstone Park area, the tour schedule will be partially adjusted according to the location of the Yellowstone hotel
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- The itinerary in 2018 may be subject to change, please confirm the final receipt; The following out-of-pocket items have price increases, please confirm this:
- Due to some large meetings and events in San Francisco this year, hotel shortage appears. The following dates are surcharge at the San Francisco Hotel, and the surcharge is subject to the prevailing price. Dates are as follows (if the following check-in dates are involved, there will be a difference per room every night)：2018：July 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 30, 31 August 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 28, 29 September 11, 12, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 October 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27 November 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 December 4, 5, 11, 12, 31 2019 ：January 6, 7, 8, 9, 23, 24, 25, 26 February 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 March 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 18, 19, 20, 21
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, no-shows for 3rd person will be assessed a penalty fee $160.00-$520, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation
- Special Promotions Buy 2 get 3rd discounted. Applicants must pay the mandatory fees, and can not leave in the middle of the tour (Mandatory fees will be collected by the tour guide on the tour). Otherwise, related promotion will not apply.
- If promotion applied guests choose to not visit Grand Canyon（if tour involve grand canyon）, other participating travelers of the reservation will be assessed a fee $50.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash
- Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction