10-Day『Yellowstone+Yosemite+South California theme items』Yellowstone National Park, Monument Valley, Grand Teton, Arches, Grand Canyon, Great Salt Lake, Fresno, Salt Lake City TourSF10-9822
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Los Angeles / Las Vegas
- Duration: 10 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Yellowstone 15 hot sights, small giant ring-Arches
- Horseshoe Bend, the masterpiece of nature, the water slowly flowing pass underneath your feet in this horse shoe shape bay at noon, and like a deep moon after fall into night
- Antelope Canyon- one of the world's seven photography wonders
- Visit Jackson town, fell different customs
- Visit the charming casino city Las Vegas and feel the colorful and dazzing nightlife here
|Day 1||San Francisco →Yosemite →Fresno||San Francisco / Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome|
|Day 2||Los Angeles→ Fashion Outlet→Las Vegas→St. George||Mojave Desert / St. George / Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas|
|Day 3||Lower Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Monument Valley||Horseshoe Bend / Monument Valley / Lower Antelope Canyon|
|Day 4||Arches National Park→Canyonlands National Park→Salt Lake City||Arches National Park / Canyonlands National Park|
|Day 5||Jackson Town →Grand Teton →Yellowstone Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)||Grand Teton National Park / Jackson Hole / Yellowstone National Park / Yellowstone Lake / Hayden Valley / Mud Volcano|
|Day 6||Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)||Palette Spring / The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone / Yellowstone Falls / Old Faithful Geyser / Grand Prismatic Spring|
|Day 7||Yellowstone NP→Yellowstone Bear World→Great Salt Lake →SLC||Temple Square / Great Salt Lake|
|Day 8||Salt Lake City→Las Vegas||Las Vegas|
|Day 9||Hoover Dam →Grand Canyon (West Rim) →Las Vegas||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon Skywalk / Hoover Dam||
|Day 10||Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens|
San Francisco →Yosemite →Fresno
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Yosemite National Park
Extended Stay America or similar
Los Angeles→ Fashion Outlet→Las Vegas→St. George
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
America Best Value Inn or Similar
In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at State Line “Fashion Outlet” to have lunch and quick shopping. In the afternoon we will stop by Las Vegas to take a quick break and then head towards St. George. Stay overnight in St. George.
Mojave Desert: Largest desert in North America, crossing four states. On the way you will see the unique Joshua trees as well as the Pacific Railroad serving as the economic vein that connects the East Coast to the West Coast. You will also pass by the mysterious “Ghost Town” during the Gold Rush era and the world’s largest solar electric power plant invested by Google.
St. George: The crossroad of Colorado Plateau and Mojave Desert, St. George is popular for winter vacation getaways and also an important stop before continue on into Utah.
Lower Antelope Canyon→Horseshoe Bend→Monument Valley
On the designated pick-up area
Lower Antelope Canyon
UTE Mountain Casino Resort or similar
We will head toward Colorado Plateau in the morning, taking photos at the famous Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. After we will visit the Monument Valley, which is the core of American western Indian culture. Many western cowboy style movies have been shot here. Visitors can pay a fee to take the jeep tour to have a closer visit.
Colorado Plateau: The only desert plateau in the United States. After years of erosion from the Colorado River, some of the most stunning nature sceneries had formed here. Red Rocks arches and mesas decorate this vase landscape with their brilliant colors.
Antelope Canyon: One of the most recognizable and famous natural landscapes in the world and a must see for photography enthusiast. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion gifted us these slot canyons, with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sandstone; it truly is a wonder of nature.
Horseshoe Bend: Carved by the Colorado River, you can witness the water slowly flowing pass underneath your feet in this horse shoe shape bay as you stand above it on the edge of the cliff.
Monument Valley: A summary of all the beautiful landscape on the Colorado Plateau, see the Navajo Sandstone pillars and monument rocks erected across the land. This place had been the backdrop of countless Western movies and TV commercials. You'll even be able to travel on the same road that "Forrest Gump" had run through on his cross-country trek.
Arches National Park→Canyonlands National Park→Salt Lake City
On the designated pick-up area
Arches National Park
Canyonlands National Park
Ramada Inn SLC or similar
Jackson Town →Grand Teton →Yellowstone Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Grand Teton National Park
Yellowstone National Park
Yellowstone Big Rock inn/ Absaroka Lodge or similar
In the morning, we will head to the small town of Jackson, Wyoming, a famous frontier town during the Western development. Afterwards we will head into Grand Teton National Park passing by Jackson Lake and stop at an outlook to view the Grand Teton Peak. From there, we will take you into the first national park in the world, Yellowstone National Park.
Jackson, WY: famous frontier town, located at the crossing of Grand Teton and Rocky Mountains, it became a heaven for outdoors sports enthusiast. It is also the third largest artwork exchange location in the world and a popular vacation destination for the wealthy. The widely praised Elk Antler Arches Park, with its four arches made with thousands of elk antlers is a must see.
Grand Teton National Park: one of the most beautiful national parks with its snow-covered mountain peaks year-round and wide range of wild life ecosystem. It even attracted great writer Ernest Hemingway to fall in love with this place and had been the backdrop for countless Western movies.
Yellowstone National Park: the very first national park in the whole world, Yellowstone attracted countless visitors over the year with its unique geothermal activities and fascinating wild life. You will find all four different kinds of geothermal activities, geyser, hot spring, fumarole and mud pot as we take you travel through the park.
Mud Volcano: one of the highest concentrations of onus pots in the national park. See the Mud Cauldron, Dragon mouth spring and Mud Volcano along with a chance of seeing some wild lives in the area.
Fishing Bridge: The original bridge was built in 1902. The Fishing Bridge was historically a tremendously popular place to fish. Angling from the bridge was quite good, due to the fact that it was a major spawning area for cutthroat trout. It finally became to the best place to observe the Yellowstone Trout. Usually the trout will spawn in this area and jumping out the water during the summer time.
Hayden Valley: While once there was a lake here, Hayden Valley is now a wildlife paradise and the location of the largest rut of free roaming bison in the world.
Yellowstone Lake (West Thumb): this is the highest altitude volcanic lake in North America. We will take you to walk along the trail beside the lake and see the tranquil lake view plus all the beautiful sites on the way, like Abyss Pool, Black Pool, and Fishing Hole.
Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
Old Faithful Geyser
Grand Prismatic Spring
White Buffalo Inn/ Yellowstone Country inn or similar
In the morning, we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Grand Prismatic Spring.
Yellowstone Canyon (Artist Point): see the canyon in all its colorful glory. The rock walls of the cliff were painted yellow by long years exposure to the sulfur content from the surrounding thermal, thus named Yellowstone. We will view the Canyon from the Artist Point viewing area, one of the best view for this location.
Yellowstone Waterfall: you might see the waterfall from afar along the way, but we'll take you one step closer and give you a view right next to the waterfall to experience in person its power.
Grand Prismatic Spring: the third largest hot spring in the world, it's the most renowned hot spring in the national park. Setting foot into the area will surround you with steam and allowing you an up-close view of the brilliant colors inside the hot spring.
Fountain Paint Pot: walking along this trail will provide you a great view of the light pink color mud pot with its constantly boiling mud bubbles and the fumaroles nearby.
Old Faith Geyser: the most famous landmark inside Yellowstone, it's also the logo of the national park, erupting roughly every 91 minutes, this is a must see when you are inside Yellowstone.
Morning Glory Pool Trail: Discover more must-see attractions on the 'Natural Wonders'. This is an easy 1.4 mile (2.8 miles round trip) paved trail in the Upper Geyser Basin that passes by some of biggest geysers in the Upper Geyser Basin, coming to an end Morning Glory Pool. Castle, Grotto, and Riverside geysers are among the main features you'll see along the way.
Norris Basin: this is the most concentrated location of geothermal activities in Yellowstone National Park. While walking on the trail in this steamy fairyland, you'll be treated to a great view of all the hot springs along the way.
Yellowstone NP→Yellowstone Bear World→Great Salt Lake →SLC
On the designated pick-up area
Great Salt Lake
Ramada Inn North Temple or similar
In the morning, we will continue our tour from Yellowstone National Park to visiting The Yellowstone bear world. After we all finished those amazing attractions, will exit the park to Salt City. In the afternoon, we will see the State Capitol building, Temple Square Of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake when we get to Salt Lake City.
Yellowstone Bear World is a privately owned drive-thru wildlife park. It is located in Rexburg, Idaho, near Yellowstone National Park. It was established in 1998.The park holds over 8 species of wildlife indigenous to the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Other attractions in the park include a small amusement park and a petting zoo. Yellowstone Bear World is the only wildlife park in the United States where guests can bottle feed bear cubs.
Utah State Capitol: the governor’s office is located in inside of this building. Sitting on top of the Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, this building gives you a full view of the city that surrounds it. It is also the icon of the most famous historic landmark of the state.
Temple Square of Mormon Church: this is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and its 15 million followers around the world. It’s the center of Mormon history and the location of the famous Salt Lake Temple.
Great Salt Lake: Western Hemisphere’s largest saltwater lake, also North America’s largest inland Salt Lake. The lake is more than six times the salinity of seawater, thus known as “Dead Sea of America”. Krill is a unique creature growing inside of the Great Salt Lake.
Salt Lake City→Las Vegas
Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
In the morning we will go to the Las Vegas
Las Vegas Night Tour: Entire trip will be lead by our tour guide. You will visit Venetian Hotel & Casino’s indoor “sky dome”, San Marcos Square, and man-made water canals. Next you will view the “volcano eruption” show in front of Mirage Hotel & Casino. Next you will watch the giant music fountain in front of the Bellagio and admire the world's largest glassworks. Walking through the famous LINQ Commercial Street, tasting a variety of local snacks along the way, and finally arrived in the world's highest High Roller.Entire night tour lasts four hours.
Hoover Dam →Grand Canyon (West Rim) →Las Vegas
On the designated pick-up area
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Stratosphere Hotel or similar
Grand Canyon West Rim Mandatory fee: $90 includes lunch bag, transportation and fuel surcharge.
West Rim of Grand Canyon - It is located in the Indian Reservation area. For centuries, the Hualapai Indians have guarded this mystical land. Grand Canyon is 6,000 feet deep, with the Colorado River quietly flowing through at the bottom, giving it life. At west rim, there you will visit the famous “Eagle Point” landmark and pay a fee to go on the amazing, man-made “Sky Walk” if you choose to. Then we travel to “Guano Point” landmark for an incredible view of the Grand Canyon.
Hoover Dam: Situated at the border of Nevada and Arizona, Hoover Dam crosses the Colorado River. It is the largest dam in the United States, known as “the diamond in the desert”. Hoover Dam was built during the “great economic depression”, but created more than 5,000 jobs at the time. It was a milestone achievement for US Water Works history and opened the gate for American Western frontier exploration. Please note that only those who choose to visit west rim or south rim of Grand Canyon will stop by The Hoover Dam before heading back to Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Shows: These shows are the best in the world. When you come to Vegas, you must see for yourself why they have established Las Vegas as the “entertainment capital” of the world. Many stars perform “live”, making it a unique experience to be in the audience, to be part of the show. Some famous shows include: Le Reve, David Copperfield’s Magic Show, The Vegas Show, etc. No matter which show you pay to see, you will remember it for a life time.
Things to Know
- If you decide to arrange your free day in Las Vegas by yourself, you are responsible to submit $30/person tour fare variance to your tour guide.
Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles
On the designated pick-up area
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Early morning we will head toward the M&M Chocolate factory and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included onsite tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts. After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping. In the early evening we will return to Los Angeles.
Chocolate Factory: Established to commemorate the mother of M&M Brand founder. Take a free tour and you can actually see how chocolates are made. You can also sample and purchase M&M specialty chocolates. The Cactus Garden next door displays a collection of more than 200 species of desert plants and over 40 varieties of unique cactus: including the rare Saguaro Cactus where every 75 years it grows one arm.
Barstow Outlet: This outlet shopping center offers famous name brands at factory direct discount prices. Some famous brands include: Coach, Nike, Ralph Lauren Polo, CK, MK, UGG,etc.
Departure & Return
|SFO Airport Hotel-Holiday Inn||07:00||275 South Airport Blvd. South San Francisco, CA 94080|
|SFO Airport Hotel-Parkpointe Hotel||07:00||245 South Airport Blvd. South San Francisco, CA 94080|
|Union Square||07:30||291 Geary St,San fancisco,CA 94102|
|Milpitas(99 Ranch Market)||08:00||338 Barber Lane Milpitas,CA 95035|
|Hayward(Lucky Market)||08:30||22555 Mission Blvd,Hayward,CA 94541|
|Los Angeles International AirportDrop-off service only provided at the end of the day of trip||Providing the last day drop off service only, please book flight after 20:30 for domestic flight and after 21:30 for international flight|
|Las Vegas self dismissNo trip on the last day, after hotel check out in the morning (latest check out time is 11:00) self dismiss immediately|
|Las Vegas AirportVisit the chocolate factory and cactus garden in the morning.After leaving at around 11:00 at Buffet Asia, you can take shuttle bus to LAS airport at your own expense|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 9 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas High Roller: $40; Child (age 4-12) $25; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Las Vegas magic show: $78
- Vegas! The Show: $92
- Ka Show (Cirque du Soleil): $129
- Le Reve - The Dream: $176
- Lower Antelope Canyon: $51/per
- Mandatory fee: $90: Grand Canyon West Rim admission+American lunch+Fuel surcharge
- Grand Canyon West Rim-Skywalk: $25
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter (without landing): $189
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter & Boat Tour: $233
- If you choose Las Vegas Free Day activity, need to pay $30/person to tour guide for bus no-load cost "during the period of 2018.10.15-2019.4.15, you need to pay $50/ person"
- Mandatory fee: $10 Yosemite admission
- Mandatory Fee $180 per person, for Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake, Arch N.P, Canyonlands N.P, Monument Valley, Yellowstone Bear World and Fuel Surcharge.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- If the weather causes or other factors of force majeure: 1. Unable to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim, will be replaced by the Lake Mead + Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam + Lake Powell ; 3. Yosemite will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau + Santa Barbara.You must pay for the related travel expenses on the tour guide. Thank you for your understanding.
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- For more-than-3-day tour group, bus or minibus can be reserved the first 5 rows of seats: $10/per day. If you need to purchase the front seat, please note and contact the customer for additional payment; the order of seats is limited; if the travel date is not arranged, the guide will refund the cost to you.
- South California theme items 1-day tour and days tour、1-Day 17 Miles + Redwood Forest thru Train Tour , Napa Valley Day trip, and itinerary of Napa Valley or 17 Miles in the tour of San Francisco SF4 , all mentioned tours do not support the advance booking of the first 5 rows of seats.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- Room service only for male guests
- Room service is limited to the standard hotel, upgrade to 4-star hotel don't have room service
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|10 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|11 - 20 days prior to tour departure date||60% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|21 or more days prior to tour departure date||85% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction