5-Day Humboldt Redwood State Park, Harvest Moon Winery, Columbia River Gorge, Seattle City from San Francisco TourSF5-4641
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Seattle
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Exclusive leisure itinerary
- US Route 101 takes you experience the real “speed and furious”
- Follow the trace of Chinese President Xi; travel to the world largest aircraft manufacture in the world-- Boeing
- Enjoy the great nature of the world: Red Wood national forest
- Exclusive attraction: Harvest Moon Winery, taste the high-end wines
Ride Dune Buggy in the largest desert of the United States
- View salmon fish migration, feel the miracle of life
|Day 1||San Francisco||San Francisco|
|Day 2||Harvest Moon Winery → Humboldt Redwood State Park||The Redwood National and State Parks|
|Day 3||US Route 101 → Eugene||Eugene|
|Day 4||Eugene → Columbia River Gorge→ Olympia → Seattle||Multnomah Falls|
|Day 5||Seattle City Tour||Boeing Everett Factory / Pike Market / Space Needle / Dale Chihuly's Garden and Glass / Pioneer Square|
Courtyard Fremont Silicon Valley or similar
We will welcome the guests at San Francisco Chinatown, the departure time is 6:30pm, then head to the hotel.
Harvest Moon Winery → Humboldt Redwood State Park
Assemble at a designed place
The Redwood National and State Parks
Red Lion Hotel Eureka or similar
In the morning, we will go to Harvest Moon Winery, to see the process of making wine. We can also taste some wine. We will then visit Humboldt Redwood State Park. California Redwood, also known as coast redwood is the only type of redwood that grows in the United States. Coast redwood is endemic to the coastal area of northern California, and it can grow up to 112 meter height. We will venture into the park, and visit some of the oldest redwood existed. We will then drive through Ave of the Giants, a well-known scenic highway in Northern California. By the evening, we will reach to Eureka and stay one night.
US Route 101 → Eugene
Assemble at a designed place
Red Lion Inn & Suites Eugene or similar
After the breakfast, we will start our day on speeding along the U.S. Highway 101. It is a north–south U.S. highway that runs through the states of California, Oregon, and Washington, on the West Coast of the United States. It is also known as El Camino Real (The Royal Road) where its route along the southern and central California coast approximates the old trail which linked the Spanish missions, pueblos, and presidios. US Route 101 has become internationally renowned over the years in film, popular culture, and song. It is often quoted alongside other legendary road trip routes, such as Route 66, as a recognized symbol of American culture and lifestyle. The first destination will be Oregon Dunes in Florence. It’s a desert that visitors can enjoy the Giant dune buggy. (*The Giant dune buggy may close in the winter due to weather condition) Then we’ll go to Sea Lion Caves, where we will have the chance to know the habit of natural sea lions. Next, we will head to the place “community to the other world” -- Thor's well. Sitting on the edge of the Oregon coast is what appears to be a gaping sinkhole that never seems to fill despite the unbroken stream of sea water that drains into it, but Thor's Well as the natural wonder is known, is not bottomless, simply very dangerous. Today we will live in Eugene, Oregon.
Eugene → Columbia River Gorge→ Olympia → Seattle
Assemble at a designed place
Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way / Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or similar
In the Morning, we will visit The Grotto. With 62-acre green space of fir trees, colorful rhododendrons and other native plants, The Grotto is an inviting destination for all as an internationally-renowned Catholic shrine and botanical garden. A circular path which is called Stations of the Cross near the parking area leads visitors to the 14 bronze bas-relief sculptures. The heart of the shrine is Our Lady’s Grotto, a rock cave carved into the base of a 110-foot cliff. Then we will visit the Columbia River which is located on the east of Portland. Columbia River Gorge is formed from the Columbia River which is the 4th largest river by volume in the nation. It covers and runs more than 1000 miles along the border of 2 states, Oregon and Washington. The magnificent view of the river valley scenic area includes Multnomah, a famous 620 feet falls. Our next stop is to see salmon fish migration. Ballard locks fish ladder (21 steps) is the biggest fish ladder among Northwestern America. Visitors will see the amazing moment of life. At the end of the day, we’ll visit Olympia, the capital city of the State of Washington, to see the state house. Stay at Seattle for the night.
Seattle City Tour
Assemble at a designed place
Boeing Everett Factory
Dale Chihuly's Garden and Glass
Seattle is the largest city in both the State of Washington and Pacific Northwest region of North America and the fastest growing major city in the US.
Here, we will bring you to Boeing factory, the largest aircraft manufacture in the world. At its factory you will learn the history of aircraft making and also see one of the only 4 Dream lifters in the world; there will be professional Boeing employee guiding you to see the assembling process of the Boeing 7-series. Boeing can build a miracle in only 3 days, so get prepared to open your eyes, there will be experiences that you never had before.
Next, we will go to Pike Place Market, which is built in a hundred years ago. The Pike Place Market was originated by farmers for selling their products, it is now one of the major tour spots in Seattle, holds about 200 commercial events every year, exhibits 190 kinds of handcrafts, includes 120 agriculture venders and plus street performers. Pike Place Market is also where the first Starbucks store was founded.
After strolling around the market, we will head to Space Needle (outside). Space Needle is an observation tower in Seattle. It was built in the Seattle Center for the 1962 World's Fair; it drew over 2.3 million visitors, which you should never miss. It is the structure you can see from every single corner of Seattle. On top of the tower you are offered with free telescope to see the amazing view of not only Seattle city but also Puget Sound and Mt. Rainier. You can also surprise yourself by experiencing the most advanced hologram technology at the Space Needle.
Chihuly Garden and Glass is an exhibit in the Seattle Center showcasing the studio glass of Dale Chihuly. The project includes three primary components: the Garden, the Glasshouse, and the Interior Exhibits. All the exhibitions are so fascinating and breathtaking. It is definitely worth to visit.
The MoPOP is founded by Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen and designed by Avant grade designer Frank Gehry, located at the foot of the Space Needle. Its colorful appearance is made up by 3000 pieces of metal means to present. In the end, we will visit the Pioneer Square.
The Pioneer Square.Skid Road Historic District is listed on the United States' National Register of Historic Places.
The new attractions add from 6th August：
Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center is one of Seattle's new landmarks and most popular Observatories. Take the elevator to the sightseeing floor and enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of downtown Seattle: the Ferris Wheel, Puget Sound, Space Needle, Microsoft, Mt. Rainier and more. You can also experience the world's most advanced 360-degree full-screen tower elevator experience: full-screen around, upwards it tells the Mt. Rainier, and downwards it tells you about the establishment of the city in Seattle, where you’ll find the perfect panorama to begin your Seattle experience.
Departure & Return
|San Francisco Chinatown||18:30||411 Grant AVE, San Francisco, CA 94108|
|Seattle Chinatown||502 South King St. Seattle, WA 98104|
|SEA Airport||Flight departure after 19:00||17801 International Blvd Seattle, WA 98158|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Future Of Flight: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age5-15) $15
- MoPOP：Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-17) $19
- Chihuly Glass Garden: Adult $30, Senior (age 62 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $20
- Seafood buffet Dinner-weekday: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 3-12) $14
- Seafood buffet Dinner-weekend: Adult $38, Senior (age 65 and above) $38, Child (age 3-12) $24
- Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center： Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 5-13) $17
- Bay Cruise：Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $26, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Madame Tussauds wax museum：Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $21
- Giant dune buggy(Summer)：Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Sea Lion Cave(Summer)：Adult $14, Senior (age 65 and above) $14, Child (age 3-12) $9
- Bradfrod Island Visitor Center： Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $10
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- The hotel upgrade activity needs to be arranged according to the actual situation. Due to the limited number of rooms, we do not guarantee that all hotels can upgrade successfully for free. Please refer to the final confirmation
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is not refundable
- For Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 years old. If guests need to rent one, rent $ 8 / day, the price may be floating, please contact our staff before group
- The Boeing Factory, a day-trip attraction of Seattle day trip, requires the child must be 4 feet (122 cm) tall. If your guest are travelling with children to visit the Boeing factory, please notify the age and height of the child when placing the order. If there is no remarks shown in the order, we will consider it as an adult booking.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction