5-Day Humboldt Redwood State Park, Harvest Moon Winery, Columbia River Gorge, Seattle City from San Francisco TourSF4-4641
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Seattle
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Exclusive leisure itinerary
- Follow the trace of Chinese President Xi; travel to the world largest aircraft manufacture in the world-- Boeing
- Enjoy the great nature of the world: Red Wood national forest
- Exclusive attraction: Harvest Moon Winery, taste the high-end wines
- View salmon fish migration, feel the miracle of life
|Day 1||San Francisco||San Francisco|
|Day 2||Crater Lake National Park / Eugene|
|Day 3||Washington / Multnomah Falls|
|Day 4||Seattle City Tour||Pike Market / Space Needle / Dale Chihuly's Garden and Glass / Pioneer Square|
Ramada Limited Redding or similar
We will welcome the guests at San Francisco Chinatown, the departure time is 6:30pm, then head to the hotel.
Assemble at a designed place
Crater Lake National Park
Days Inn by Wyndham Eugene Downtown or similar
In the morning, we will go to Harvest Moon Winery, to see the process of making wine. We can also taste some wine. We will then visit Humboldt Redwood State Park. California Redwood, also known as coast redwood is the only type of redwood that grows in the United States. Coast redwood is endemic to the coastal area of northern California, and it can grow up to 112 meter height. We will venture into the park, and visit some of the oldest redwood existed. We will then drive through Ave of the Giants, a well-known scenic highway in Northern California. By the evening, we will reach to Eureka and stay one night.
Assemble at a designed place
Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way / Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or similar
After the breakfast, we will start our day on speeding along the U.S. Highway 101. It is a north–south U.S. highway that runs through the states of California, Oregon, and Washington, on the West Coast of the United States. It is also known as El Camino Real (The Royal Road) where its route along the southern and central California coast approximates the old trail which linked the Spanish missions, pueblos, and presidios. US Route 101 has become internationally renowned over the years in film, popular culture, and song. It is often quoted alongside other legendary road trip routes, such as Route 66, as a recognized symbol of American culture and lifestyle. The first destination will be Oregon Dunes in Florence. It’s a desert that visitors can enjoy the Giant dune buggy. (*The Giant dune buggy may close in the winter due to weather condition) Then we’ll go to Sea Lion Caves, where we will have the chance to know the habit of natural sea lions. Next, we will head to the place “community to the other world” -- Thor's well. Sitting on the edge of the Oregon coast is what appears to be a gaping sinkhole that never seems to fill despite the unbroken stream of sea water that drains into it, but Thor's Well as the natural wonder is known, is not bottomless, simply very dangerous. Today we will live in Eugene, Oregon.
Seattle City Tour
Assemble at a designed place
Dale Chihuly's Garden and Glass
Seattle is the largest city in both the State of Washington and Pacific Northwest region of North America and the fastest growing major city in the US.
Here, we will bring you to Boeing factory, the largest aircraft manufacture in the world. At its factory you will learn the history of aircraft making and also see one of the only 4 Dream lifters in the world; there will be professional Boeing employee guiding you to see the assembling process of the Boeing 7-series. Boeing can build a miracle in only 3 days, so get prepared to open your eyes, there will be experiences that you never had before.
Next, we will go to Pike Place Market, which is built in a hundred years ago. The Pike Place Market was originated by farmers for selling their products, it is now one of the major tour spots in Seattle, holds about 200 commercial events every year, exhibits 190 kinds of handcrafts, includes 120 agriculture venders and plus street performers. Pike Place Market is also where the first Starbucks store was founded.
After strolling around the market, we will head to Space Needle (outside). Space Needle is an observation tower in Seattle. It was built in the Seattle Center for the 1962 World's Fair; it drew over 2.3 million visitors, which you should never miss. It is the structure you can see from every single corner of Seattle. On top of the tower you are offered with free telescope to see the amazing view of not only Seattle city but also Puget Sound and Mt. Rainier. You can also surprise yourself by experiencing the most advanced hologram technology at the Space Needle.
Chihuly Garden and Glass is an exhibit in the Seattle Center showcasing the studio glass of Dale Chihuly. The project includes three primary components: the Garden, the Glasshouse, and the Interior Exhibits. All the exhibitions are so fascinating and breathtaking. It is definitely worth to visit.
The MoPOP is founded by Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen and designed by Avant grade designer Frank Gehry, located at the foot of the Space Needle. Its colorful appearance is made up by 3000 pieces of metal means to present. In the end, we will visit the Pioneer Square.
The Pioneer Square.Skid Road Historic District is listed on the United States' National Register of Historic Places.
The new attractions add from 6th August：
Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center is one of Seattle's new landmarks and most popular Observatories. Take the elevator to the sightseeing floor and enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of downtown Seattle: the Ferris Wheel, Puget Sound, Space Needle, Microsoft, Mt. Rainier and more. You can also experience the world's most advanced 360-degree full-screen tower elevator experience: full-screen around, upwards it tells the Mt. Rainier, and downwards it tells you about the establishment of the city in Seattle, where you’ll find the perfect panorama to begin your Seattle experience.
Departure & Return
|San Francisco Chinatown||18:30||411 Grant AVE, San Francisco, CA 94108|
|Seattle Chinatown||502 South King St. Seattle, WA 98104|
|SEA Airport||Flight departure after 19:00||17801 International Blvd Seattle, WA 98158|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Future Of Flight: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age5-15) $15
- MoPOP：Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-17) $19
- Chihuly Glass Garden: Adult $30, Senior (age 62 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $20
- Seafood buffet Dinner-weekday: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 3-12) $14
- Seafood buffet Dinner-weekend: Adult $38, Senior (age 65 and above) $38, Child (age 3-12) $24
- Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center： Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 5-13) $17
- Bay Cruise：Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $26, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Madame Tussauds wax museum：Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $21
- Crater lake national park, including: Admission, parking, vehicle wear and fuel surcharges. (must pay): Adult $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- If the Crater Lake National Park closes due to heavy snows, we will visit Lake Shasta Caverns instead. Lake Shasta Caverns (must pay): Adult $24, Child (age 3-12) $14
- Bradfrod Island Visitor Center： Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $10
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The hotel upgrade activity needs to be arranged according to the actual situation. Due to the limited number of rooms, we do not guarantee that all hotels can upgrade successfully for free. Please refer to the final confirmation
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is not refundable
- For Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 years old. If guests need to rent one, rent $ 8 / day, the price may be floating, please contact our staff before group
- The Boeing Factory, a day-trip attraction of Seattle day trip, requires the child must be 4 feet (122 cm) tall. If your guest are travelling with children to visit the Boeing factory, please notify the age and height of the child when placing the order. If there is no remarks shown in the order, we will consider it as an adult booking.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction