1-Day Napa Valley Tour from San FranciscoSF1-5202
- Reward Points
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- You can't help but to slow down your footsteps because of the beautiful scenery field of Napa Valley and with the sufficient wine, and stop to taste the unique vintage wine.
- Wine tasting is available on a separated fee (wine tasting fees are optional)
|Day 1||Napa Valley 1-Day Tour||Napa Valley / San Francisco|
Napa Valley 1-Day Tour
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Visit Wine Vineyards located in Napa Valley-- a world renowned region for wine making, with a Mediterranean style buildings accented with classic furniture, You can enjoy all kinds of delicious wine tasting at your own expense, You can't help but to slow down your footsteps because of the beautiful scenery field of Napa Valley and with the sufficient wine, Wine tasting is available on a separated fee (wine tasting fees are optional). Return to the bay area in the early evening.
Departure & Return
|Fremont - Marina Foods||07:00||46196 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA|
|San Jose - 99 Ranch Market||07:30||1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA|
|Cupertino - Marina Food||08:00||10122 Bandley Drive, Cupertino, CA|
|Burlingame - Red Roof Inn||08:45||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA|
|San Francisco - Macy's||09:15||Macy's, 291 Geary St, San Francisco, CA 94102|
|Oakland - Ruby King Bakery Cafe||09:45||718 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned business car
- Professional tour guide
- Suggested tipping rate is $10/per day, per passenger, for our tour guide and bus drivers.
- If the transfer service is involved, an additional tip of $3/time will be charged.
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Optional fee (In case of prepayment, please inform the positioning personnel and pay by cash or check. The credit card payment is required to charge 4% formalities)
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Starting from Los Angeles in 2019, all trips to Las Vegas will be taken by the Feng Yun bus, which requires everyone to carry one piece of luggage free of charge, and a fee of $10 will be charged for the second piece
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- During Las Vegas convention periods, hotel location may vary
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- During the itinerary, passengers should respect the arrangement of tour guides and drivers. If there is any conflict, they should call the emergency contact number to communicate in time. If a passenger is harassing another person during the car's journey, the land agency has the right to use legal means to terminate the passenger's itinerary.
- Please call to confirm your updated information, including your pick-up location, tour guide contact information one day prior to departure, 15:00 to 18:00 Pacific time. In case of any emergencies happened during your trip, please contact timely for assistance.
- Smoking is not allowed in all hotel rooms, and offenders are fined $250-$400.
- Memorial Day / Labor Day / Thanksgiving Day / Christmas and other holiday seasons and tourist seasons, hotel prices may go up, we will contact you to make up the payment, after the successful payment, continue to book for you, if you refuse to make up, we will Refund for your operation
- If you bought Universal Studios or Disney tickets by yourself, you need to pay an extra $ 48 per person
- If passenger missed the bus for personal reasons, passenger must pay an $250 additional charge for extra transportation.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||30 cancellation fee|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction