1-Day Muir Woods Tour to California's Redwoods (Add option with Sausalito Ferry Boat Return/ Golden Gate Bay Cruise)SF1-10854
- Reward Points
Muir Woods Tour
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument.
- 1 hour Bay Cruise around the San Francisco Bay
|Day 1||Muir Woods Visit||San Francisco / San Francisco Bay / The Golden Gate Bridge / Muir Woods National Monument / Sausalito||
Muir Woods Visit
Please refer to pickup point
San Francisco Bay
The Golden Gate Bridge
Muir Woods National Monument
Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Experience the awe and wonder as you are treated through Northern California’s signature fog, while you wander in and out of the Mother Nature’s redwood alleyways.
The canopy of coastal redwoods soaring above will stimulate all of your senses as you journey through a piece of ancient California history. You will never forget the crisp, fresh redwood fragrance that will surround you on your journey to the majestic Muir Woods National Monument.
***Plus the Sausalito ferry boat return****
Stay in Sausalito, a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. The extended time in Sausalito allows you to dine for lunch or dinner at one of the many local seafood restaurants and enjoy shopping for one-of-a-kind antiques, gifts and local art.
***Plus Golden Gate Bay Cruise****
Next, enjoy a 1 hour scenic Bay Cruise on San Francisco Bay as you enjoy the city skyline, views of Alcatraz Island and sail under the Golden Gate Bridge. On the Golden Gate Bay Cruise you’ll discover the city’s colorful history and world famous landmarks with personal headphone audio in 16 languages. During the Golden Gate Bay Cruise, you may also experience up-close wildlife encounters including seagulls, pelicans, and sea lions. At times, you may see even harbor porpoises and whales, so be alert!
Things to Know
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise ticket is an open ticket with various departure times throughout the day
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise – Headset audio narration is available in 16 Languages.
Muir Woods Tour
Muir Woods +Sausalito Ferry Boat Return2019.01.08/ 09/ 15/ 16/ 23 are not available
Muir Woods+Golden Gate Bay Cruise2018.12/04/05/06/11/12/13/18/19 and 2019.01.08/09/15/16/23 are not available
Departure & Return
|Most San Francisco Hotels pickup||Pickup details will be included in your voucher||Please be waiting outside of the hotel lobby at the requested time.|
|Tower Tours Main Office||Pickup details will be included in your voucher||288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133||Self-departure|
Includes & Excludes
- Entrance fee into Muir Woods National Monument: $10/ person
- Hotel pickup
- Live tour guide narration in English
- Local Taxes
- Sausalito ferry boat return (available when booking)
- 1 Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise ticket w/ Audio Headset available in 16 languages (available when booking)
- Tour Guide Gratuities; recommended
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Muir Woods +Sausalito Ferry Boat Return (2019.01.08/ 09/ 15/ 16/ 23 are not available ); Muir Woods+Golden Gate Bay Cruise (2018.12/04/05/06/11/12/13/18/19 and 2019.01.08/09/15/16/23 are not available )
- If we do not offer pickup at your accommodation, we will provide the name of a nearby hotel or pickup location. Please meet us there at the indicated time.
- Tour is narrated in English; Option for audio guide in multi-languages available. (Must have mobile data to utilize feature; Wifi not available on motor-coach.)
- Tour prices increase April 1, 2019 for Summer Season; For most accurate pricing, please select a specific travel date.
- For bookings Nov 4, 2018 - March 22, 2019 For 2:00pm Tour Departure - Bay Cruise must be enjoyed before the City Tour OR completed on another day due to Winter Bay Cruise schedule
- Tour itinerary subject to change based on winery appointments, private event schedules, road closures, etc
- Guest required to confirm tour details at least 24 hours prior to tour date; Missed tours may not be rescheduled, and subject to availability and a rescheduling fee
- Please meet at the Tower Tours Main Office located at 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason Street) at Fisherman's Wharf at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure. Complimentary hotel shuttle pick up is available with advance notice.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction