1-Day Monterey Bay, 17 Miles Scenic Drive Tour from San FranciscoSF1-139
- Reward Points
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Experience California's spectacular coastline
- numerous turnouts along the road to stop for photo opportunities
- Explore Carmel, a charming little town
|Day 1||Monterey Bay→Fisherman's Wharf→ 17 Mile Scenic Drive→Carmel||17 Mile Drive / Carmel / Monterey Peninsula|
Monterey Bay→Fisherman's Wharf→ 17 Mile Scenic Drive→Carmel
17 Mile Drive
Experience the beauty of the California coastline while driving through 17 Miles Scenic Drive. Views of Seal Rock, the majestic Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, Fisherman’s Warf, and the small charming town of Carmel highlight this area. Browse along the streets of Carmel and enjoy some of the best specialty shops and art galleries that Carmel has to offer. Indulge yourself in the natural beauty and elegance of world famous Pebble Beach where top golfers from all of the world come to play. Learn about the great canyon that lies inside Monterey Bay. It is one of the deepest underwater canyons along the continental United States.
Departure & Return
|Lassen Tour & Travel, Inc. (Union Square San Francisco)||07:30||391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108|
|Red Roof Inn SFO||08:00||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|Oakland||08:15||441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607|
|Cupertino - Marina Food Supermarket||09:00||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Milpitas - Ulferts Center||09:30||668 Barber Ln Milpitas, CA 95035|
|Departure location same as the pick up locationIf you want to depart at the other point, please note; otherwise you will return to the pick up location.|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- 17 Mile Drive admission
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- Notification of Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket: The ticket once required without cancellation or modifications. According to the requirement of local travel agency, all itineraries related to Antelope Canyon once confirmed, there is no cancellation or modification with refunds.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 30% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction