9-Day San Francisco, Yosemite, Yellowstone Park, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, Salt Lake City TourSF9-9415
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: Los Angeles / Las Vegas
- Duration: 9 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Classic Yellowstone route, across the 6 states of the United States, rich scenic spots
- One of the seven wonders of the world, Antelope Canyon is a famous slit canyon, for million years, the river has been narrowed and the rushing river has washed away the stone wall, finally a fantastic canyon landscape is formed
- Cliff waterfall, stream of ancient trees, Yosemite mountain scenery changes with the seasons and it's significantly different, no matter what season you visit, you can still appreciate the beauty of nature
- Appreciate the largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere, the largest inland Saline Lake in North America, the salinity of the lake is 6 times more than that of the sea water, said as the United States Dead Sea
- Experience the most beautiful night tour and best performance of the sleepless city: Las Vegas
|Day 1||San Francisco pick-up||San Francisco||
|Day 2||San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University||University of California Berkeley / Union Square / Lombard Street / Palace of Fine Arts / The Golden Gate Bridge / The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption|
|Day 3||Yosemite→Los Angeles||Yosemite National Park / Yosemite Waterfall / El Capitan / Half Dome|
|Day 4||Los Angeles →Outlet →Las Vegas →St. George (388 Miles/5.5 hours)||St. George / Mojave Desert / Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas|
|Day 5||Lake Powell →Lower Antelope Canyon →Horseshoe Bend →Salt Lake City||Lake Powell / Horseshoe Bend / Salt Lake City / Grand Canyon|
|Day 6||Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)||Yellowstone National Park / Old Faithful Geyser|
|Day 7||Yellowstone →Grand Teton →Jackson Town||The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone / Yellowstone Falls / Mud Volcano / Yellowstone Lake / Grand Teton National Park / Jackson Hole|
|Day 8||Salt Lake City →Las Vegas||Salt Lake City / Great Salt Lake / Utah State Capitol / Temple Square / Las Vegas|
|Day 9||Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles||Ethel M Chocolate Factory / Cactus Gardens|
San Francisco pick-up
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Holiday Inn SFO/ Park Pointe Hotel SFO or similar
You may arrive in SFO International Airport any time. Our tour guide will wait for you at Information Center on the 2nd floor of terminal 2 at 10:30a.m-22:30p.m and then arrange you to take the hotel shuttle heading to the hotel.
If you arrive in SFO International Airport at 22:30p.m-00:30a.m or 4:30a.m-10:30a.m, you may contact the airport hotel by yourself and ask the hotel to send a shuttle to pick up you at the “Hotel Shuttle” area of Terminal 2.
San Francisco Airport Hotel information:
Holiday Inn SFO
Contact number: (650)873-3550
ParkPointe Hotel SFO
Contact number: (650) 589-7200.
If you arrive in SFO International Airport at 00:30a.m-04:30a.m, you need to arrange your ground transportation to get to the hotel by yourself at your own costs.
Things to Know
- Tips (recommended tour guide tip: $10 per person per day; Airport pickup tip: $10 per person, no tips for self check-check-in)
San Francisco→Cable car→Aquarium→Berkeley University
On the designated pick-up area
University of California Berkeley
Palace of Fine Arts
The Golden Gate Bridge
The Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption
Clarion Inn/ Comfort Inn/ Merced Inn or similar
You can join our Extensive City Tour. This in-depth tour of the city will bring travelers to other famous sightseeing points in SF, such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown in San Francisco. After city tour, SF self-dismiss travelers may leave the tour at Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. We will stop by the famous Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39, you will have a chance to taste the local delicious seafood and take a boat ride (Optional) around the beautiful SF Bay area and enjoy the scenic views of the SF City Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island and the special pier with hundreds of joyful sea lions.
The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the flagship institution of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system and is ranked as one of the world's most prestigious universities and the top public university in the United States. For 2017–18, the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Berkeley 5th in the world and 1st among public universities. Berkeley is also ranked 18th internationally among research universities in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 6th in the 2017 Times Higher Education World Reputation Rankings. It is additionally ranked 4th internationally (1st among public universities) by U.S. News & World
San Francisco: this California’s culture capital is located at the tip of the San Francisco Peninsula, therefore three sides surrounded by water. Furthermore, the peninsula was consisted of 43 hills, so the city’s streets and buildings are in concordance with those natural slopes. The most distinguished feature of San Francisco is its perfect weather, as well as its culture tolerance.
On the designated pick-up area
Yosemite National Park
Best Western Plus Commerce or similar
In the morning, the group will tour the Yosemite national park which is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley.
You will have a chance to see the Yosemite waterfall, the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, the group will drive through the richest California Central Valley before heading back to Los Angeles.
Yosemite waterfall: the second highest waterfall in North America, comprises three sections, all combined together with an amazing drop of 720 meters.
El Capitan: It is the largest integral granite rock in the world, and the ultimate challenge for those rock climbers.
Tunnel View Point: the best spot to appreciate the Glacier formed U-shaped Yosemite Valley. Standing at the rim, you are able to see the Half Dome, which is the icon of California and the well-known sporting goods brand name “North Face”, Bridal Veil Falls, three sentinel rocks and so on.
Los Angeles →Outlet →Las Vegas →St. George (388 Miles/5.5 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas
Quality Inn St. George/ Days Inn Hurricane or similar
In the morning we will travel along Interstate 15 freeway, passing through the largest desert in North America: Mojave Desert. We will arrive at State Line “Fashion Outlet” to have lunch and quick shopping.(Guests of the Las Vegas delegation are not available to the itinerary above)
In the afternoon we will stop by Las Vegas to take a quick break and then head towards St. George. Stay overnight in St. George.
Mojave Desert:Largest desert in North America, crossing four states. On the way you will see the unique Joshua trees as well as the Pacific Railroad serving as the economic vein that connects the East Coast to the West Coast. You will also pass by the mysterious “Ghost Town” during the Gold Rush era and the world’s largest solar electric power plant invested by Google.
St. George:The crossroad of Colorado Plateau and Mojave Desert, St. George is popular for winter vacation getaways and also an important stop before continue on into Utah.
Lake Powell →Lower Antelope Canyon →Horseshoe Bend →Salt Lake City
On the designated pick-up area
Salt Lake City
Ramada Inn SLC or similar
Colorado Plateau: The only desert plateau in the United States. After years of erosion from the Colorado River, some of the most stunning nature sceneries had formed here. Red Rocks, arches and mesas decorate this vase landscape with their brilliant colors.
Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell（PASS BY）: Lake Powell is the second largest artificial water reservoir in the U.S. and it also marks the starting point of the Grand Canyon. See the depth of the Lake Powell as we travel across the Glen Canyon Dam.
Antelope Canyon: One of the most recognizable and famous natural landscapes in the world and a must see for photography enthusiast. Millions of years of flash flood and natural erosion gifted us these slot canyons, with their smooth wavy curves and gorgeous colors from the sand sandstone, it truly is a wonder of nature.
Horseshoe Bend: Carved by the Colorado River, you can witness the water slowly flowing pass underneath your feet in this horse shoe shape bay as you stand above it on the edge of the cliff.
Yellowstone National Park (423 Miles/8.5 hours)
On the designated pick-up area
Yellowstone National Park
Old Faithful Geyser
Yellowstone Country inn/ Traveler Lodge/ Dude & Roundup or similar
In the morning after we left hotel, will all the way heading to the first national park in the world-Yellowstone National Park. We will ten of Yellowstone's unique scenery over the spans of 2 days, such as Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, Morning Glory pool and so on. Spend the night in West Yellowstone.
Yellowstone National Park: the very first national park in the whole world, Yellowstone attracted countless visitors over the year with its unique geothermal activities and fascinating wild life. You will find all four different kinds of geothermal activities, geyser, hot spring, fumarole and mud pot as we take you travel through the park.
Fountain Paint Pot:walking along this trail will provide you a great view of the light pink color mud pot with its constantly boiling mud bubbles and the fumaroles nearby.
Grand Prismatic Spring:the third largest hot spring in the world, it's the most renowned hot spring in the national park. Setting foot into the area will surround you with steam and allowing you an up close view of the brilliant colors inside the hot spring.
Old Faithful Geyser:the most famous landmark inside Yellowstone, it's also the logo of the national park. Erupting roughly every 91 minutes no matter the weather, this is a must see when you are inside Yellowstone.
Morning Glory Pool:It has always been a favorite of park visitors. One early account raved: “It is precisely like a morning glory flower. Its long and slender throat, like the tube of the blossom, reaching from unknown depths below, branches out in ever-widening snowy walls, forming at last a perfectly symmetrical and exquisite chalice, which is filled with water of the loveliest, clearest, robin's egg blue.”
Old Faithful Inn:As a national historic landmark, Old Faithful Inn is the most requested lodging facility in the park. Built in 1903-1904 with local logs and stone, the Inn is considered the largest log structure in the world. The towering lobby features a massive stone fireplace and a hand-crafted clock made of copper, wood and wrought iron serving as focal points.
West Yellowstone:A small town just outside west gate of Yellowstone National Park. Best location attracted more visitors to come here and stay there overnight. There a lot of gift stories, restaurants that you can have a wonderful Yellowstone style diner.
Yellowstone →Grand Teton →Jackson Town
On the designated pick-up area
The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
Grand Teton National Park
Comfort Inn Layton/ Ramada Inn North Temple or similar
In the morning we will continue our tour inside Yellowstone National Park, visiting Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will exit the park after lakeside lunch and get into Grand Teton National Park to see amazing Mountain View, and after that continue heading to the famous small town Jackson. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City later on.
Morning Glory Pool Trail:Discover more must-see attractions on the 'Natural Wonders'. This is an easy 1.4 mile (2.8 miles round trip) paved trail in the Upper Geyser Basin that passes by some of biggest geysers in the Upper Geyser Basin, coming to an end Morning Glory Pool. Castle, Grotto, and Riverside geysers are among the main features you'll see along the way.
Norris Basin:this is the most concentrated location of geothermal activities in Yellowstone National Park. While walking on the trail in this steamy fairyland, you'll be treated to a great view of all the hot springs along the way.
Yellowstone Canyon:see the canyon in all its colorful glory. The rock walls of the cliff was painted yellow by long years exposure to the sulfur content from the surrounding thermal, thus the Yellowstone. We will view the Canyon from the Artist Point viewing area, one of the best views for this location.
Yellowstone Waterfall:you might see the waterfall from afar along the way, but we'll take you one step closer and give you a view right next to the waterfall to experience in person its power.
Mud Volcano:one of the highest concentrations of onus pots in the national park. See the Mud Cauldron, Dragon mouth spring and Mud Volcano along with a chance of seeing some wild life in the area.
Yellowstone Lake:this is the highest altitude volcanic lake in North America. You can enjoy the lakeside lunch over there.
Jackson, WY:famous frontier town, located right at the crossing of Grand Teton and Rocky Mountains, it became a heaven for outdoors sports enthusiast. It is also the third largest artwork exchange location in the world and a popular vacation destination for the wealthy. The widely praised Elk Antler Arches Park, with its four arches made with thousands of elk antlers is a must see.
Grand Teton National Park:one of the most beautiful national park around with its snow covered mountain peaks year round and wide range of wild life ecosystem. It even attracted great writer Ernest Hemingway to fall in love with this place and had been the backdrop for countless Western movies.
Salt Lake City →Las Vegas
On the designated pick-up area
Salt Lake City
Great Salt Lake
Utah State Capitol
Stratosphere Hotel or similar
In the morning we will see the State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake.
Utah State Capitol:the governor’s office is located in inside of this building. Sitting on top of the Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, this building gives you a full view of the city that surrounds it. It is also the icon of the most famous historic landmark of the state.
Las Vegas Night Tour: Entire trip will be lead by our tour guide. You will visit Venetian Hotel & Casino’s indoor “sky dome”, San Marcos Square, and man-made water canals. Next you will view the “volcano eruption” show in front of Mirage Hotel & Casino. Next you will watch the giant music fountain in front of the Bellagio and admire the world's largest glassworks. Walking through the famous LINQ Commercial Street, tasting a variety of local snacks along the way, and finally arrived in the world's highest High Roller. Entire night tour lasts four hours.
Temple Square of Mormon Church:this is the headquarter of the Mormon Church and its 15 million followers around the world. It’s the center of Mormon history and the location of the famous Salt Lake Temple.
Great Salt Lake:Western Hemisphere’s largest saltwater lake, also North America’s largest inland salt lake. The lake is more than six times the salinity of seawater, thus known as “Dead Sea of America”. Krill is a unique creature growing inside of the Great Salt Lake.
Chocolate Factory→Cactus Garden→Barstow Outlet→Los Angeles
On the designated pick-up area
Ethel M Chocolate Factory
Early morning we will head toward the M&M Chocolate factory and the Cactus Garden. At the chocolate factory you can taste some of the famous specialty chocolates. Take the included onsite tour and you can see the process of making chocolates. At the Cactus Garden you can take pictures of hundreds of cactus plants from all four US deserts. After lunch, we will go to Barstow Outlet for brand name shopping. In the early evening we will return to Los Angeles.
Chocolate Factory: Established to commemorate the mother of M&M Brand founder. Take a free tour and you can actually see how chocolates are made. You can also sample and purchase M&M specialty chocolates. The Cactus Garden next door displays a collection of more than 200 species of desert plants and over 40 varieties of unique cactus: including the rare Saguaro Cactus where every 75 years it grows one arm.
Barstow Outlet: This outlet shopping center offers famous name brands at factory direct discount prices. Some famous brands include: Coach, Nike, Ralph Lauren Polo, CK, MK, UGG,etc.
Departure & Return
|SFO airport||10:30-22:30||San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 941281||Airport tour guide service charge is $5 per guest. Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1 person), with $11 for each additional person, Maximum 5 person|
|SJC airport||10:00-20:00||1701 Airport Blvd, San Jose, CA||Paid pickup service will charge $126(1 person), with $11 for each additional person, Maximum 5 person|
|Los Angeles International AirportDrop-off service only provided at the end of the day of trip||Providing the last day drop off service only, please book flight after 20:30 for domestic flight and after 21:30 for international flight|
|Las Vegas self dismissNo trip on the last day, after hotel check out in the morning (latest check out time is 11:00) self dismiss immediately|
|Las Vegas AirportVisit the chocolate factory and cactus garden in the morning.After leaving at around 11:00 at Buffet Asia, you can take shuttle bus to LAS airport at your own expense|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 8 night Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35
- Las Vegas High Roller: $40; Child (age 4-12) $25; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Las Vegas magic show: $78
- Vegas! The Show: $92
- Ka Show (Cirque du Soleil): $129
- Le Reve - The Dream: $176
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: $39; Child (age 5-11) $27; Child (age 5 and below) free
- Aquarium of the Bay: $27; Child (age 3-12) $17; Child (age 3 and below) free
- Lower Antelope Canyon: $51/per
- Mandatory fee: $50 (Berkeley University+Yosemite+Cable car+San Francisco in-depth tour+Fuel surcharge)
- Mandatory Fee $100 per person, for Yellowstone N.P, Grand Teton N.P, Horseshoe Bend, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- If the weather causes or other factors of force majeure: 1. Unable to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim, will be replaced by the Lake Mead + Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam + Lake Powell ; 3. Yosemite will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau + Santa Barbara.You must pay for the related travel expenses on the tour guide. Thank you for your understanding.
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- For more-than-3-day tour group, bus or minibus can be reserved the first 5 rows of seats: $10/per day. If you need to purchase the front seat, please note and contact the customer for additional payment; the order of seats is limited; if the travel date is not arranged, the guide will refund the cost to you.
- South California theme items 1-day tour and days tour、1-Day 17 Miles + Redwood Forest thru Train Tour , Napa Valley Day trip, and itinerary of Napa Valley or 17 Miles in the tour of San Francisco SF4 , all mentioned tours do not support the advance booking of the first 5 rows of seats.
- For free-fare passenger（buy 2 get 1 free） No-show incurs an penalty fee（$100-$150） for the reserved bus seat
- Room service only for male guests
- Room service is limited to the standard hotel, upgrade to 4-star hotel don't have room service
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|10 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|11 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction