Golden Gate Bay CruiseSF-T-2316
incl. Tax and Fees
Dates & Prices
- This trip is San Francisco's most authentic bay adventure cruise, has been over 70 years of history! We will sail under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, surround the beautiful Alcatraz Island. In an hour of voyage, listen to 16 laguages of narration through earphones while enjoying the lanmark of San Francisco, feel the historical breath of San Francisco.
- As you head west toward the Golden Gate Bridge, cruise along Fort Mason and the Marina District which was devastated in the 1989 earthquake. Don't miss incredible photo opportunities when sailing directly under the massive 4,200-foot (1,260-meter) span of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Steaming back into the bay, you'll travel past the wildlife reserves of the Marin Headlands and the legendary town of Sausalito, home to the 1960s flower generation. With Angel Island State Park to your left, you'll slowly cruise around the infamous island of Alcatraz.
- On your way back to Fisherman's Wharf, look out for the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge and Coit Tower. After a full hour of exciting sights, the barking sea lions at Pier 39 will welcome you back to Pier 43.
- All cruise vessels offer indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms, and seasonal snack bar service. The award-winning audio narration is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese. Vessels operate on biodiesel - a renewable energy source.
The Golden Gate Bridge
Departure & Return
|Pier 43||8 to 12 times daily, every 30 to 45 min starting at 10:00am||Pier 43,San Francisco, CA 94133|
|Return to original destination|
- Duration: 1 hour (approx.)
- Valid for 365 days from the date of issue, No booking is required on boarding, first come first served. If seats are full, the next class will be arranged.
- No need to print, you can hold the mobile phone electronic certificate (Voucher) confirmation number, to the scenic spot ticket office to exchange admission tickets
Includes & Excludes
- 1 hour cruise
- Multilingual audio-guide in 16 languages
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days. If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- If you have other needs, Please contact or call for advice at the time of booking.
- Boat crew are trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main deck of each vessel are fully wheelchair accessible
- Once the booking is made, no refund and changes is allowed
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction