1-Day San Francisco City TourSF1-6124
- Reward Points
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- As we tour this fantastic city we'll see such places as San Francisco Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street, Lombard Street and Chinatown.
- You can see an antique cable car in San Francisco.
|Day 1||San Francisco City Tour||Union Square / San Francisco / San Francisco City Hall / The Golden Gate Bridge / Lombard Street / Palace of Fine Arts / Fishermans Wharf / Golden Gate Park / Twin Peaks / San Francisco Chinatown|
San Francisco City Tour
Please refer the pick-up point
San Francisco City Hall
The Golden Gate Bridge
Palace of Fine Arts
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco Chinatown
From the humble origins of a small fishing village known as Yerba Buena, San Francisco grew rapidly due to the California gold rush starting in 1848. Devastated by the 1906 earthquake, San Francisco was rebuilt quickly. Long enjoying a bohemian reputation, the city became a counterculture magnet in the second half of the 20th century. From Art Deco to The Grateful Dead, and the center of the dot-com boom at the end of the century, there has never been a dull moment in this picturesque city by the Bay.
Discover one of America’s most picturesque and culturally diverse cities – San Francisco. Highlights include the Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Lombard Street, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
Departure & Return
|Milpitas - Ulferts Center||07:50||668 Barber Ln Milpitas, CA 95035|
|Cupertino - Marina Food Supermarket||08:20||10122 Bandley Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014|
|Red Roof Inn SFO||08:50||777 Airport Blvd, Burlingame, CA 94010|
|San Francisco - Lassen Tour SF Office||10:00||391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-condition bus
- Professional tour guide
- Service fee(tour guide and driver)
- Optional Tours
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (CASH PAYMENT ONLY) : Adult $34, Child (5-17) $25
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $300
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- No refund for no show ( guests show up late and couldn't check in on time with tour guide, consider as no show)
- Child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff, $25 per day
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- The price of theme park（disneyland, universal studio etc.） are subject to seasonal change , please confirm with tour guide
- Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour
- There may be rise in hotel price during holiday, if so our staff will contact you for extra fees
- For tours stay at Las Vegas : If you book within 3 days prior the departure date, you wouldn't enjoy the team hotel rate and you will need to pay the extra accommodation fee at check in desk
- Once the booking is confirmed,the cancellation penalty at least $50, extra fee follows cancellation policy
- Pickup schedule，In the event of a flight delay, please be sure to notify the company immediately to make alternative arrangements. Otherwise, all additional costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
- The company will not be responsible for any reason why it is not possible to board the plane. Passengers are invited to purchase related travel insurance.
- The timetable for the airport transfer has been specified. The airport transfer will be charged at the other times: $75 for the first and second person and $10 for the third person or above.
- Notification of Antelope Canyon Admission Ticket: The ticket once required without cancellation or modifications. According to the requirement of local travel agency, all itineraries related to Antelope Canyon once confirmed, there is no cancellation or modification with refunds.
- Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 30% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction