1-Day San Diego pier, San Diego SeaWorld Tour from Los AngelesLA1-46
- Reward Points
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour Sea World - the largest and most magnificent marine life park in the world
- Here you will experience the excitement of many live shows , and see animal stars from many popular television specials.
- Shamu the Killer Whale show
- Watch sea lions, dolphins and other marine animals to show you incredible performance
- Hundreds of penguins, like a little gentleman in a tuxedo. So lovely!
|Day 1||San Diego - Sea World Tour（08:00-20:00）||San Diego / SeaWorld San Diego / Los Angeles|
San Diego - Sea World Tour（08:00-20:00）
at the designated point
SeaWorld San Diego
Morning depart from Los Angeles, going south on fwy 5 to San Diego pier, walk along the pier filled with Latin American artifacts and handicrafts. View the beautiful downtown San Diego and U.S. aircraft carrier in Mission Bay. Optional: Bay cruise (enjoy San Diego Bay's spectacular scenic view and nearby attractions). Then, enter Sea World - the largest and most magnificent marine life park in the world. Here you will experience the excitement of many live shows including Shamu the Killer Whale, and see animal stars from many popular television specials. Return to Los Angeles in the evening.
Departure & Return
|Rowland Heights - Hong Kong Plaza||07:00||18414 Colima Road, CA 91748|
|Arcadia - 99 Ranch Market||07:20||1230 S Golden West Ave #B, Arcadia, CA 91007|
|Monterey Park - ABC Cafe||08:00||117 E. Garvey Ave., Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|Irvine||09:20||5595 1/2 Walnut Ave, Irvine, CA 92604|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Plus Executive Inn||06:50||18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748||hotel guests only|
|Walnut - Quality Inn & Suites Walnut||06:40||1170 Fairway Dr, Walnut, CA 91789||hotel guests only|
|Monterey Park - Best Western Markland||07:30||434 Potrero Grande Dr. Monterey Park, CA 91755||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Quality Inn Rosemead||07:40||9488 Valley Boulevard, Rosemead||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Double Tree Hotel||07:30||888 Montebello Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Hilton San Gabriel||07:45||225 W Valley Blvd, Rosemead||hotel guests only|
|Buena Park - Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel||09:00||7000 Beach Blvd. Buena Park, CA 90620||hotel guests only|
|La Mirada - Holiday Inn La Mirada||08:45||14299 Firestone Blvd., La Mirada, CA 90638||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|La Plama - La Quinta Inn & Suite||08:50||3 Centerpointe Dr , La Plama, CA 90623||hotel guests only|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:50||123 S. Lincoln Ave. Monterey Park, CA 91775||hotel guests only|
|Montebello - Quality Inn Montebello Plaza||07:15||7709 Telegraph Road, Montebello, CA 90640||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Fairfield Inn & Suites Los Angeles Rosemead||07:35||705 N San Gabriel Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Hartford Hotel||07:35||8832 Glendon Way, Rosemead, CA 91770||hotel guests only|
|Diamond Bar - Holiday Inn Diamond Bar||06:40||21725 Gateway Center Dr, Diamond Bar||hotel guests only|
|Industry - Pacific Palms Resort||08:50||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry||hotel guests only|
|El Monte - Holiday Inn Express El Monte||07:30||9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731||hotel guests only|
Includes & Excludes
- San Diego SeaWorld Admission
- English and Chinese Speaking Tour Guide.
- Tour bus
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Local tour guides’ tips ($10/person per day)
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Ticket price may change, please refer to the rates of the day of arrival
- Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed,each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children) with no extra beds
- Please coordinate your flight schedule with your tour's itinerary .If you need to book a flight, we recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from WANNAR for your reservation within one to two business days
- Los Angeles theme items must be selected at the time of booking, can not be changed during the trip
- For tours include Grand Canyon, customers who would not participate are required to pay extra $50/p
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|16 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction