2-Day, Washington DC, Philadelphia Tour from PhiladelphiaPI2-7660
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Philadelphia
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour the famous city of East America, search for popular schools, admire the landmark architecture, feel the history and the Humanities
Strolling in the national independent historical park, feel the massiness of Philadelphia's history
Go to Lancaster, visit Amish village, enjoy the original eco Amish dinner
Visit Lincoln, Roosevelt, Jefferson Memorial and the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorial
Close contact with the daily life of the president of the United States, into the White House
|Day 1||Philadelphia→Washington DC||Washington DC / Lincoln Memorial / White House / Philadelphia|
|Day 2||Washington→New York||Washington DC / Lincoln Memorial / Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / US Capitol / White House / Washington Madame Tussauds|
Assemble at a designated place
Comfort Inn/ Days Inn, MD or similar
While walking on the cobblestone streets, it seems that you could still hear the rings by the Liberty Bell, which has witnessed the founding history of America. Independence Hall (exterior, reverse side of $100 bill), is the birthplace of American modern democracy, where the Declaration of the Independence and the Constitution was debated and adopted. Next we will visit One Liberty Observation Deck, which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia. Guests will stand on the shoulder of Philadelphia's 'giant', Benjamin Franklin, to see the historic city through a splendid 360-degree view. In the afternoon, we will head to Washington D.C., and visit the Madame Tussands in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever. Next, we will visit the White House (exterior, reverse side of $20 Bill). We will also visit the U.S. Department of Treasury (exterior, reverse side of $10 Bill), Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial. Lincoln Memorial(reverse side of $5 Bill) is built in recognition of the great efforts of President Abraham Lincoln for American human rights, and the famous speech “I Have a Dream” by Martin Luther King Jr. take place right outside Lincoln Memorial.(Due to effect of early sunset during winter time, we will visit Lincoln Memorial after dusk.)
Assemble at a designated place
Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Washington Madame Tussauds
Departure from the hotel in early morning, we will spend the day visiting Washington D.C., the capital of the United State. First, we will visit National Air and Space Museum. The Air and Space Museum on the
business street recorded the development of the aerospace industry. There are the Wright Brothers’ aircrafts in 1903, modern out space exploration, St. Louis’s Lindbergh's Spirit and the real Apollo 11 cockpit.
Also, this tour will take the D.C.Cruise along Potomac River to see many of the areas’ most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way. When the DC cruise closed during winter, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession.
The sightseeing also included the White House (outside view), America's seat of governing power. When we are standing in front of the Capitol Hill (outside view), the congress building in retro style will totally leap into our eyes. We will pass by Jefferson Memorial along with the Tidal Basin. And then we will visit Lincoln memorial, whose famous aphorisms was decorated on the wall. You can also pay tribute to the heroes sacrificed in the Vietnam War and the Korean War. The Vietnam War monument in memory of the dead martyrs was designed by Linying, simple and moving. The Korean War monument describes the intense and miserable battles.
If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussands in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “45 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever.
return to Philadelphia
Departure & Return
|Philadelphia - Philadelphia Bourse||10:30||21 S 5th ST, Philadelphia, PA 19106||pickup only|
|NJ Turnpike James Fenimore Cooper service area between exit 4 and 5Philadelphia pick-up location will not be available for drop-off, and the drop-off location will be this address or Manhattan-Chinatown||NJ Turnpike James Fenimore Cooper service area between exit 4 and 5|
|Manhattan- ChinatownThe new york-philadelphia bus ticket office, which can be reached at about 5 minutes on foot. Bus ticket is about $12. You can call 1-855-678-7872||90 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- DC Newseum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 7-18) $16
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction