2-Day, Washington DC, Philadelphia Tour from PhiladelphiaPI2-7660
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Philadelphia
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Tour the famous city of East America, search for popular schools, admire the landmark architecture, feel the history and the Humanities
Strolling in the national independent historical park, feel the massiness of Philadelphia's history
Go to Lancaster, visit Amish village, enjoy the original eco Amish dinner
Visit Lincoln, Roosevelt, Jefferson Memorial and the Korean War and Vietnam War Memorial
Close contact with the daily life of the president of the United States, into the White House
|Day 1||Philadelphia→Washington DC||Washington DC / Lincoln Memorial / White House / Philadelphia|
|Day 2||Washington→New York||Washington DC / Lincoln Memorial / Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / US Capitol / White House / Washington Madame Tussauds|
Assemble at a designated place
Comfort Inn/ Days Inn, MD or similar
While walking on the cobblestone streets, it seems that you could still hear the rings by the Liberty Bell, which has witnessed the founding history of America. Independence Hall (exterior, reverse side of $100 bill), is the birthplace of American modern democracy, where the Declaration of the Independence and the Constitution was debated and adopted. Next we will visit One Liberty Observation Deck, which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia. Guests will stand on the shoulder of Philadelphia's 'giant', Benjamin Franklin, to see the historic city through a splendid 360-degree view. In the afternoon, we will head to Washington D.C., and visit the Madame Tussands in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever. Next, we will visit the White House (exterior, reverse side of $20 Bill). We will also visit the U.S. Department of Treasury (exterior, reverse side of $10 Bill), Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial and Vietnam War Memorial. Lincoln Memorial(reverse side of $5 Bill) is built in recognition of the great efforts of President Abraham Lincoln for American human rights, and the famous speech “I Have a Dream” by Martin Luther King Jr. take place right outside Lincoln Memorial.(Due to effect of early sunset during winter time, we will visit Lincoln Memorial after dusk.)
Assemble at a designated place
Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Washington Madame Tussauds
Departure from the hotel in early morning, we will spend the day visiting Washington D.C., the capital of the United State. First, we will visit National Air and Space Museum. The Air and Space Museum on the
business street recorded the development of the aerospace industry. There are the Wright Brothers’ aircrafts in 1903, modern out space exploration, St. Louis’s Lindbergh's Spirit and the real Apollo 11 cockpit.
Also, this tour will take the D.C.Cruise along Potomac River to see many of the areas’ most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way. When the DC cruise closed during winter, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession.
The sightseeing also included the White House (outside view), America's seat of governing power. When we are standing in front of the Capitol Hill (outside view), the congress building in retro style will totally leap into our eyes. We will pass by Jefferson Memorial along with the Tidal Basin. And then we will visit Lincoln memorial, whose famous aphorisms was decorated on the wall. You can also pay tribute to the heroes sacrificed in the Vietnam War and the Korean War. The Vietnam War monument in memory of the dead martyrs was designed by Linying, simple and moving. The Korean War monument describes the intense and miserable battles.
If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussands in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “45 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk. The great names will be memorized and honored forever.
return to Philadelphia
Departure & Return
|Philadelphia - Philadelphia Bourse||12:00||21 S 5th ST, Philadelphia, PA 19106||pickup only，return NJ Turnpike James Fenimore Cooper service area between exit 4 and 5|
|NJ Turnpike James Fenimore Cooper service area between exit 4 and 5Philadelphia pick-up location will not be available for drop-off, and the drop-off location will be this address or Manhattan-Chinatown||NJ Turnpike James Fenimore Cooper service area between exit 4 and 5|
|Manhattan- ChinatownThe new york-philadelphia bus ticket office, which can be reached at about 5 minutes on foot. Bus ticket is about $12. You can call 1-855-678-7872||90 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 1 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- DC Newseum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 7-18) $15.50
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction