Constitutional Walking Tour from PhiladelphiaPI-T-623
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Philadelphia
- Leave: Philadelphia
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Visit important historical sites in Philadelphia
Into the cradle of American history
|Day 1||Constitutional Walking Tour||Philadelphia / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / National Constitution Center / Fragments of Franklin Court / The Philadelphia Congress Hall / Independence National Historical Park / Second Bank of the US|
Constitutional Walking Tour
On the designated pick-up area
National Constitution Center
Fragments of Franklin Court
The Philadelphia Congress Hall
Independence National Historical Park
Second Bank of the US
Philadelphia is best seen by foot. See more than 20 historic sites and attractions in 75 minutes on a 1.25-mile outdoor walking journey, including:
• Independence Hall
• The Liberty Bell Center
• Betsy Ross House
• National Constitution Center
• Declaration House
• Signers' Walk
• Carpenters' Hall
• Franklin Court
• B. Free Franklin Post Office
• Christ Church Burial Ground
• The First Bank of the U.S.
• Congress Hall
• Old City Hall
• Library Hall
• Christ Church
• The Signer
• Second Bank of the U.S.
• New Hall Military Museum
• Arch Street Friends Meeting House
Duration：75 minutes (approx.)/Return to original destination
Departure & Return
|the National Constitution Center||10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00||At the corner of 525 Arch Street 5th Street and Arch Street||This tour is seasonal and operates from April to November only|
- Duration: 75 minutes (approx.)
Includes & Excludes
- 90-minute Constitutional Walking Tour
- Tour operates in rain or shine
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Tour operates in rain or shine
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated by local travel company in English, may cancel due to weather, couldn't reach the minimum number etc, even after receiving voucher, in that case customer can get full refund or reschedule
- For tours including hotel pick up will need guests to reconfirm with local operator, if not the booking may be canceled.If customers didn't make reconfirm with local operator, cause the booking being canceled，wannar hold no responsibility
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction