1-day Gulf of Mexico Tour from OrlandoOR1-2360
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Orlando
- Leave: Orlando
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Deep sea fishing in the gulf of Mexico for a family
- The shooting spot of the movie 'Dolphin Tale 1&2'
- American No.1 beach - Clearwater Beach
|Day 1||Gulf of Mexico → Clearwater Beach||Orlando / Clearwater|
Gulf of Mexico → Clearwater Beach
Please refer to the pick-up point
In the morning, we’re heading to the city of Clearwater, and visit Clearwater Beach which is the most beautiful beach in America and characterized by white sand beaches stretching for 2.5 miles (4 km) along the Gulf and sits on a barrier island. Here is the best place of deep sea fishing, so that we will plan half-day fishing (all the equipment is provided) by large boat of 150 people. Deep sea fishing suits everyone even though this is your first time to try it. You will have the chance to fish some precious carnivore fish, such as red snapper, grouper, sea bass, shark and so on. Then sailors will help you cut those fishes into pieces, which could be processed at around restaurants. After that, we continue playing on the Clearwater beach. Guests could take the American biggest speedboat to watch wild dolphins at 95% chance. You’re also able to visit Clearwater Marine Aquarium where the well-known dolphin ‘Winter’ lives, the main character in the movie ‘ Dolphin Tale 1&2’ that was also shot in this place. Guests lie on beach, and join the entertainment activities, parasail, surfing, jet ski, in so for.
Finally we will return Orlando at 6:00PM.
Back to the pick-up point around 18:00
Departure & Return
|Radisson Celebration Resort||09:00||2900 Parkway Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747|
|Dismiss at Pick-up point|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium : Adult$24 , Senior(65+)$24 , Children(3-12)$19
- Speed Boat for Dolphin Watch : Adult$25 , Senior(65+)$25 , Children(3-12)$20
- Deep Sea Fishing : Adult$65 , Senior(65+)$65 , Children(3-12)$45
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is not refundable
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- No tour guides with guests in the theme parks.
- Guests are able to determine the parks to go when book the tour, or after arriving at Orlando. (Gulf of Mexico Tour 1-day Tour is only available at Saturday and Sunday, St Augustine Tour Saturday Only)
- The water parks are seasons limited. (The open time is according to the schedule of each park)
- LEGOLAND Theme Park is only available at Monday, Thursday and Friday. For the guests who decide to go to Lego Theme Park or Lego Water Park, there will be $10/person transportation fee and service fee.
- As a reminder, due to the rule imposed by Universal Parks, if you choose Volcano Bay Water Park as one of your destination, you must also purchase the tickets of Universal Studios and Island of Adventure as well. For those who wish to go Volcano Bay Water Park, please reserve 3 days for the three theme parks
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction