1-day Gulf of Mexico Tour from OrlandoOR1-2360
- Reward Points
- Departure: Orlando
- Leave: Orlando
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- American No.1 beach - Clearwater Beach
- The shooting spot of the movie 'Dolphin Tale 1&2'
|Day 1||Gulf of Mexico → Clearwater Beach||Orlando / Clearwater|
Gulf of Mexico → Clearwater Beach
Please refer to the pick-up point
In the morning, we’re heading to the city of Clearwater, and visit Clearwater Beach which is the most beautiful beach in America and characterized by white sand beaches stretching for 2.5 miles (4 km) along the Gulf and sits on a barrier island. Here is the best place of deep sea fishing, so that we will plan half-day fishing (all the equipment is provided) by large boat of 150 people. Deep sea fishing suits everyone even though this is your first time to try it. You will have the chance to fish some precious carnivore fish, such as red snapper, grouper, sea bass, shark and so on. Then sailors will help you cut those fishes into pieces, which could be processed at around restaurants. After that, we continue playing on the Clearwater beach. Guests could take the American biggest speedboat to watch wild dolphins at 95% chance. You’re also able to visit Clearwater Marine Aquarium where the well-known dolphin ‘Winter’ lives, the main character in the movie ‘ Dolphin Tale 1&2’ that was also shot in this place. Guests lie on beach, and join the entertainment activities, parasail, surfing, jet ski, in so for.
Finally we will return Orlando at 6:00PM.
Back to the pick-up point around 18:00
ChildSame as Adult
Chartered Price6 persons$230
Departure & Return
|Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort||09:00||12205 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836|
|DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld||09:15||10100 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821|
|Hampton Inn Orlando-International Airport||09:35||5767 T G Lee Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822|
|Dismiss at Pick-up point|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
- Service fee ( minimum US$12/person/day, Any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Speed Boat for Dolphin Watch
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Wannar strongly recommends that all guests get vaccinated before traveling.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is not refundable
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
- Please arrange to get off at the same pick-up point or get off at the designated airport
- As a reminder, due to the rule imposed by Universal Parks, if you choose Volcano Bay Water Park as one of your destination, you must also purchase the tickets of Universal Studios and Island of Adventure as well. For those who wish to go Volcano Bay Water Park, please reserve 3 days for the three theme parks
- No tour guides with guests in the theme parks.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|31 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|15 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 45% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction