2-Day DC Capitol In-depth Tour: U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing +US Capitol Congress Building (interior), Philadelphia, Independence HallNY2-10
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Leisure visiting of Washington D.C.:Explores from National Mall to Smithsonian Museums
- Upgraded In-Depth tour by taking an INSIDE walking narrated tour at the US Capitol Congress Building and the US Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Enjoy a beautiful view of Washington D.C. by the taking the Potomac River Cruise
- Visiting the most interactive exhibits inside the Newseum(*Sat/holiday departure only)
|Day 1||New York→Washington||Washington DC / US Capitol / National Museum of American History / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / National Gallery of Art / Museum of the African Diaspora / Smithsonian Museums|
|Day 2||Washington→Philadelphia→New York||Philadelphia / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Washington Monument / Lincoln Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / National World War II Monument / White House||
Please check departure time and locations
National Museum of American History
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
National Gallery of Art
Museum of the African Diaspora
GOVERNOR HOUSE INN, QUALITY INN, BEST WESTERN or similar
Our tour bus will depart from New York to the First and Only destination of Today — “Washington D.C.” With a lunch break on the way. In D.C, We will Focus on the most Famous attractions area “National Mall ”.
1. Firstly Visiting U.S. Capitol with a Capitol In-depth walking tour accompanied by a professional US CONGRESS Tour Escort, who will give us detailed presentations inside of the Capitol, includes the Rotunda and the Crypt.
2. Next, you can be more than welcome and FREE to Select and Visit any of the Smithsonian Museums - Smithsonian Institution ( Mostly recommended: National Museum of Natural History / National Air and Space Museum/ National Museum of American History/National Gallery of Art/National museum of American Indian History/National Museum of African American History and Culture ETC. . .
Please check departure time and locations
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
National World War II Monument
On the second day, we will go visit the White House (Exterior), which is the principal residence and workplace for U.S. Presidents. Then,you will visit one of the most famous landmarks in the world, the Lincoln Memorial, along with the Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Washington Monument and World War II Memorial. Finally, the last attraction in Washington D.C. will be the In-depth tour of U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing before heading to Philadelphia. Upon arrival, you will visit the historical Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army. Right beside the Independence Hall is the Liberty Bell Center, the symbol of Freedom and Liberty for the past 200 years.
On the second day of weekend departure, In-depth tour of U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing will be closed on the weekend. Attraction will be replaced by Newseum. It's one of the newest and most interactive museums in Washington, inside you will find the broadcast antenna from the top of World Trade Center, the Berlin Wall Gallery and the Pulitzer Prize Photographs Gallery.
back to the departure location
Things to Know
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing will be closed on the weekend. Attraction will be replaced by Newseum
Departure & Return
|Brooklyn - in front of Eye Solutions||06:50||6002 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||return to Manhattan|
|Flushing - in front of HSBC||06:30||39-10 Main St, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Edison - in front of Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant||09:00||118 Greenwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817||Please note that Lincoln Highway has no entrance. Be sure to enter from 116 Greenwood Ave. Notice that the toilet is not allowed to use in the dining room|
|New York - Canal St||08:00||198 Canal St, New York, NY 10013|
Includes & Excludes
- 1 night Hotel accommodation
- Round trip deluxe air-conditioned bus transportation
- Bilingual Tour guide
- All Personal Expenses (including laundry, phone calls, drinks and personal and medical insurance)
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee (Min. $10/person/day for tour guide and driver)
- Washington DC Upgraded In-Depth Tour (Sun-Thu Tours)(Include Capitol In-Depth Walking Tour , Leisure Tour:National Mall-Smithsonian Museums , U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing In-Depth Tour) (Must Pay): Adult $55 / Child $55 / Senior $55
- Washington DC Upgraded In-Depth Tour (FRI,SAT & Holiday Tours)(Includes: Capitol In-Depth Walking Tour, Leisure Tour:National Mall-Smithsonian Museums, Newseum)(Must Pay): Adult $60 / Child $60 / Senior $60
- Washington DC Cruise (March to November): Adult $26 / Child $18 / Senior $23
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Children (age 2-11) must stay with at least 2 adults in a room with at least 2 beds, but children who pay the full amount can share a room with 1 adult
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- To guest with promo of buy two take one, buy two take two must check in on departure day on time, for those who canceled on the departure day should pay a kid price to depart
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction