Mini East Coast 4-Day Tour: Philadelphia, Washington, the Niagara Falls and Amish Village *Winter schedule*NY4-4178
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Spend four days in New York, Philadelphia and Washington
- Take an in-depth Niagara Falls tour
- Visit Amish Village
|Day 1||Secret Caverns -Niagara Fall||Niagara Falls / Secret Cavern|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls- Corning→Washington DC||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls||
|Day 3||Washington D.C.||US Capitol / White House / Lincoln Memorial / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Korean War Veterans Memorial|
|Day 4||Amish Farm→Philadelphia→Princeton||Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Amish Village|
Secret Caverns -Niagara Fall
Please check the departure point and time
Days Inn/ Sleep Inn airport or similar
Guests will be picked up in New Jersey and New York in the early morning. We will head north to either the Secret Caverns in upstate New York, and then continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will see Native American Dance Show. Secret Caverns- Discovered by a farmer after his cattle wandered into the entrance to cool down,the Secret Caverns are a kitschy and odd alternative to the nearby larger enterprise, Howe Caverns. A 103- step staircase is the only way in or out. Niagara Falls Illumination -For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way.
Niagara Falls- Corning→Washington DC
at the assembly point
Corning Glass Center
Quality Inn Enola Harrisburg or similar
We will continue to explore Niagara Falls, NY, where we will get on the observation desk to have a closer Day View to the thundering water falls. Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour – This interesting and exciting tour is including two popular attractions such as the magnificent natural wonder Niagara Whirlpool and the U.S. historic landmark – Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lay behind the Fort. Catch "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45minute IMAX Movie on the new 45X25foot screen. When weather condition and time arrangement is permissible, we will also take the Niagara Jet Boat to skim above the swift waters of the Niagara River Gorge, followed by swirling torrent of the legendary Niagara Gorge, with the hair-raising 360-degree spins for which the jet boats are specifically designed.
After lunch, we are heading to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glass making. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. It was founded in 1951 and sees 400,000 visitors annually.
Things to Know
at the assembly point
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Comfort Inn/Red Roof Inn, MD or similar
In the morning, we will head south to Washington, DC to see all of the famous monuments, including the Capitol (outside view), the White House (outside view), Lincoln Memorial…The National Air and Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution holds the largest collection of historic aircraft and spacecraft in the world in 161,145 square feet of exhibition floor space.The National History Museum will tell you stories of the most powerful country in the world. Also, this tour will take the Capital Cruise to see many of the areas’ most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way. (*When the DC cruise closed during winter, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession.). If time permits, we will be visiting the Madame Tussands in Washington D.C., the only attraction you can get close to the “44 presidents” of US.
at the assembly point
On the final day of the journey, we will visit Amish Farm, Philadelphia and Princeton University. Despite the technology advancement and economic development, Amish people still maintain a simple lifestyle without electric, telephone, television…Then; we will go to Philadelphia, the birthplace of United States. Independence National Historical Park has preserves several sited associated with the American Revolution: Independence Hall (outsideview), where the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution was adopted. Liberty Bell, an iconic symbol of American Independence… On the way back to New York, we will visit Princeton University. It is one of the Ivy League Universities in the United States. A guided tour visiting the university campus will be arranged. Finally, we will return to NJ/NYC at the evening.
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- 3-nights hotel accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Princeton University: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Amish Village Tour: Adult $20, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 0-12) $13
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Thousand Island Cruise-US Side: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
- *Amish Lunch/Dinner:Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 3-12) $18
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction