7-Day Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, Toronto, Thousand Islands, Ottawa, Montreal, Boston Tour from New YorkNY7-1309
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 7 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls
- Visit the capital of America, Washington, D.C., feel American history
Tour the world class metropolis, the center of business and finance, New York
- Experience different exotic places in Canada
|Day 1||New York||Statue of Liberty / Empire State Building / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York Madame Tussauds / United Nations Headquarters / Fifth Avenue / Times Square / Rockefeller Center / New York / Ripley's Believe It or Not|
|Day 2||New York→Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Thomas Jefferson Memorial / Lincoln Memorial / US Capitol / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / Korean War Veterans Memorial / White House / Potomac River / Philadelphia / Washington DC|
|Day 3||Washington D.C.→Corning→Niagara Falls→Washington D.C.||Corning Glass Center / Old Fort Niagara / Niagara Power Project Visitors Center / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Niagara Falls|
|Day 4||Niagara Falls→Toronto||CN Tower / University of Toronto / Toronto City Hall / Casa Loma Castle / Lake Ontario / Ontario Legislative Building / Rainbow Bridge / Maid of the Mist / Toronto|
|Day 5||Toronto→Thousand Islands→Ottawa→Montreal||Thousand Islands / Parliament Hill / Olympic Stadium / Basilique Notre-Dame / St.Joseph Oratory / Old Montreal / Montreal / Ottawa|
|Day 6||Montreal→Quebec→Boston||Old Quebec / Boston / Quebec|
|Day 7||Boston→New York||Harvard University / Boston Common / Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship / Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Statue of Liberty
Empire State Building
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Madame Tussauds
United Nations Headquarters
Ripley's Believe It or Not
La Quinta Inn or similar
Today we will spend the day touring New York City. Stops include the Statue of Liberty Cruise, the Empire State Building, an exploration of the USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum, you can choose either Ripliey's Believe it or not or Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and the The Museum of Modern Art .
New York, The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, The Cultural Capital of the World... whatever you call New York City, its impact on worldwide culture and business is undeniable. Seeing this famous metropolis is something no one ever forgets!
Statue of Liberty Cruise, Although it is now known for its pale green hue, Lady Liberty was originally a shining copper statue. Oxidation has resulted in this gift from France to the United States taking on the color we see now.
Empire State Building, One of the most famous buildings in the world, the iconic Empire State Building is not just a symbol or New York City or the East Coast, but of the entire United States of America.
The USS Intrepid, docked permanently in New York Harbor, is an authentic World War II aircraft carrier that now functions as a military history museum. On the deck of the ship is a collection of fighter planes.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Times Square Odditorium has been shocking and wowing spectators since 1939. This museum of oddities contains over 500 pieces in 18,000 square feet, and also features live sideshow performances throughout the day.
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, The New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is one of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists and locals alike. Guests come from all over to see eerily lifelike wax figures.
The MoMA is one of the most visited museums in the world, attracting over 3 million visitors per year. The impressive collection that it houses includes works by Pollock, Dali, van Gogh, Picasso, among others.
New York→Philadelphia→Washington D.C.
Assemble at a designated place
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
Korean War Veterans Memorial
Comfort Inn or similar
Today, we will travel to Philadelphia, PA to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall. Then, we will head to Washington, DC to see some of the city's most famous monuments before settling down for the evening.
Philadelphia, PA, One of the most historically significant cities in the United States, Philadelphia was the original American capital. The City of Brotherly Love draws history buffs and lovers of culture from all corners of the globe!
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
Independence Hall, One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
Washington D.C., The capital of the United States of America sits on the scenic Potomac River. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city, which is located in the District of Columbia between the states of Maryland and Virginia.
Lincoln Memorial, This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War, and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US.
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress, and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial, This memorial in Washington, DC serves as a place to remember the American soldier who were lost or killed during the tumultuous Vietnam War. Originally controversial in design, the simple memorial has become a shrine for the American people.
Korean War Veterans Memorial, This memorial commemorates those who served for the United States in the Korean War. It is located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall. The simple memorial is triangular in shape will a circle at the top.
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
The Thomas Jefferson Memorial is a memorial to the third president of the United States. The impressive building is neoclassical in design and has been standing since 1943. It sees more than two million visitors every year. We will stay here for 2 hours during the Cherry Blossom time.
National Air and Space Museum, One of the Smithsonian Institute's museums in Washington, DC, the National Air and Space Museum chronicles the history of flight. From the Wright Brother to Buzz Aldrin, the exhibits at this museum explore all of humanity's air travels.
Washington, DC sits on the shores of Virginia's Potomac River, and those who want to see the United States' capital in an exciting and innovative way can join a Potomac Cruise for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience.
DC Chinese Dinner, It may not be as big as the one in New York, but Washington DC's Chinatown is nothing to scoff at. With numerous specialty restaurants and eateries, the authentic Asian cuisine found here is second to none!
Washington D.C.→Corning→Niagara Falls→Washington D.C.
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
Old Fort Niagara
Niagara Power Project Visitors Center
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Days Inn/Comfort Inn/Sleeping Inn or similar
We will head north to visit the Corning Glass Museum in Corning, NY. We will then continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will view the nighttime Illumination of the Falls. Guests can then choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Power Vista and Old Fort Niagara.
Corning Museum of Glass, This non-profit museum run by Corning Glass Works explores the science behind glassmaking the history of the art throughout human cultures. It contains tens of thousands of significant objects, some as much as 3,500 years old.
Fort Niagara and its pivotal location at the mouth of the Niagara River played a key role in the history of the US and Canada. The fort was central to struggles between the French, British, and Iroquois for the area.
Niagara Power Vista, The Power Vista features more than 50 interactive exhibits and an observation deck. Located just 4 miles downstream from the Falls, it is set amidst the spectacular scenery of the Niagara River Gorge.
Niagara Falls Illumination, For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way.
Niagara Falls Adventure Movie, This movie and its accompanying exhibit look back on the history of human interaction with the glorious Niagara Falls, focusing heavily on the "Daredevils" who have tried to cross, jump, and throw themselves down its waters.
Assemble at a designated place
University of Toronto
Toronto City Hall
Casa Loma Castle
Ontario Legislative Building
Maid of the Mist
Crowne Plaza Hotel or similar
In the morning, we will cross the Rainbow Bridge to see an IMAX Movie, ride the Maid of the Mist, and ascend the Skylon Tower. In the afternoon we will arrive in Toronto, where we will visit places such as the University of Toronto, Casa Loma, City Hall, and Chinatown.
Hornblower Niagara Cruise, The famous Maid of the Mist boat tour has been around since the 1800s, and is the only way to get truly up close to the falls. The boat drives right into the rapids, and has had many famous guests.
The Rainbow Bridge across the Niagara River connects Niagara, Ontario to Niagara, New York. It is an international landmark and impressive architectural feat. In addition to private vehicles, pedestrians and bikes can cross the bridge for a small toll.
The IMAX Theater on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls is currently showing an exciting film that looks at the "daredevils" who have attempted to throw themselves over its edge and live to tell the tale.
Skylon Tower, For a bird's-eye view of the entire Niagara area, look no further than the Skylon Tower. Located on the Canadian side of the falls, this impressive tower gives guests a chance to literally see the falls from a new angle.
CN Tower, Nominated as one of the seven wonders of the modern world, this architectural achievement is perhaps Canada's most famous landmark. For a long time, it was the tallest freestanding structure in the entire world.
University of Toronto, Routinely placed in the top 30 institutions of higher learning in the world, the University of Toronto has been educating the masses since 1827. Widely considered the best university in Canada, it is known for its pioneering research.
Toronto City Hall, This unique building complex is one of the most famous in Toronto, and also the home of the city's municipal government.
The Ontario Legislative Building in Toronto, Ontario, Canada is the seventh structure to function as the parliamentary building of the province of Ontario. This impressive building is in the Richardsonian Romanesque architectural style and was built in 1893.
Lake Ontario Cruises offer gorgeous views of Toronto from the waters of Lake Ontario, one of the famous Great Lakes of North America. Guests can take boat tours of the city to see its sights in a new way!
卡萨罗马 (Casa Loma) 位于加拿大安大略省多伦多的一座仿中世纪的城堡，1914年建成，当时是加拿大最大的私人宅邸，体验世界淡水的五分之一碰撞到下面的盆地的威严壮观景象。
Chinatown, One of the largest Chinatowns in North America is located in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Toronto contains several Chinatowns. This one is the oldest, dating back to the 1870s, and the historical area features many authentic groceries, restaurants, and shops.
Assemble at a designated place
Gouverneurs/Des Seigneurs/Le Dauphin/Holiday Inn or similar
In the morning, we will leave Toronto for the Thousand Islands to take a Boat Tour of the area, in winters as the Cruise is closed we will be spending more time exploring Ottawa, ON, where we will visit Parliament Hill. From there, we will journey to Montreal, QC to see the Olympic Stadium and Tower, Old Montreal, St. Josephs Oratory and the Notre-Dame Basilica.
Thousand Islands Cruise, In the Saint Lawrence River between New York and Ontario, there are 1,864 islands. This picturesque landscape has been a vacation destination for more than 150 years, and with good reason. The attractions include lighthouses, museums, fishing, and diving.
Parliament Hill, located on the banks of the Ottawa River Canada's capital city, is home to the Canadian Parliament. The gorgeous location and dramatic architecture make this a huge tourist location-- more than 3 million people come every year.
Olympic Stadium and Tower, The impressive tower that juts out of the Olympic Stadium in Montreal, Quebec is the tallest inclined tower in the world, and an impressive feat of engineering. Visitors can make their way to the top and overlook the city.
The Notre-Dame Basilica-Cathedral in Montreal, Quebec is the oldest parish church in North America, founded in 1647. It is also the first to be elevated to the rank of basilica. Visitors also come for its impressive neoclassical architecture.
The neighborhood in Montreal, Quebec known as "Old Montreal" is the oldest area of the city, with some structures dating as far back as New France settlements. The area contains many museums as well as sightseeing opportunities.
The dome of the St. Joseph's Oratory is the second-largest in the world, after only that at St. Peter's Basilica in Roma itself. This is a major site of worship for Roman Catholics in all of Canada.
Montreal Biodome, The Biodome is separated into four areas, each representing one of the dominant ecosystems in the western hemisphere. The areas are: the Tropical Forest, the Laurentian Forest, the Saint Lawrence Marine Ecosystem, and a polar area.
Assemble at a designated place
Comfort Inn or similar
In the morning we will pay a visit to Quebec City, QC and La Citadelle de Quebec before heading to Boston, MA.
Citadelle of Quebec, This fort has been an active military installation for almost two hundred years. It sits on a key bend in the St. Lawrence river and was originally intended to guard against an American invasion of Canada.
Assemble at a designated place
Boston Port Ship
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Today we will take a city tour of Boston. Our stops include Trinity Church, Harvard University, MIT and Massachusetts State House. Then we will take a relaxing Boston Harbor Cruise giving us a breathtaking view of the city from the water. After lunch, we will conclude our tour and head back to New York City, arriving in the evening. See "Departure and Return Details" for pickup and dropoff information.
Harvard University, One of the most famous institutions of higher learning in the world, Harvard University in Cambridge, MA has been standing since 1636, making it the oldest university in the United States. Tourists come for both history and the architecture.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Boston Common, Located in the center of Boston, an area of 59 acres. Boston is the core of the city, the starting point of the free trail and America's oldest park.
For hundred of years, Boston Harbor has been a place of dramatic importance in the United States. Now guests can experience it in a whole new way with an exciting boat tour of the area.
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well.
Return to New York
Departure & Return
|New York, NY - the front of Empire State Building||08:30||33rd St 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via deluxe air conditioned, lavatory equipped motor coach; sometimes may via 7-Seat or 15-Seat minibus
- Tour guide
- All taxes
- 6 night Hotel Accommodation
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements
- A mandatory service fees: A total of $10/day per passenger. Any child / Infant reserving a seat will have to pay the service fees as well. Ex: 2 people taking a 2-day tour would pay: $10 x 2 (seats) x 2 (days) = $40
- Any private expensessuch as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/ mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Boston Harbor Cruise：Adult $21；(age 11 and below) $17；(age 65 and above) $19
- Corning Museum of Glass：Adult $18；(age 17 and below) free；(age 65 and above) $16
- Montreal Biodome：Adult $21；(age 11 and below) $10；(age 65 and above) $19
- Olympic Stadium and Tower：Adult $25；(age 11 and below) $18；(age 65 and above) $23
- St. Josephs Oratory：$3/person
- Empire State Building：Adult $38；(age 12 and below) $32；(age 65 and above) $36
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum：Adult $33，(age 12 and below) $24 ，(age 65 and above) $31，Tour time: about 1 hour 30 minutes
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum：Adult $30；(age 11 and below) $25
- Liberty Cruise：Adult $29；(age 11 and below) $20；$26 (65岁以上)
- Niagara Falls Adventure Movie：Adult $12；(age 11 and below) $8
- Niagara Falls Illumination (Mandatory)：$6/person
- Old Fort Niagara：Adult $12；(age 11 and below) $8
- Maid of the Mist：Adult $23；(age 11 and below) $14
- Niagara Falls IMAX：Adult $15；(age 11 and below) $11
- Skylon Tower：Adult $15；(age 11 and below) $11
- Citadelle of Quebec：Adult $17；(age 11 and below) $6
- Thousand Islands Cruise：Adult $27；(age 11 and below) $15
- Casa Loma：Adult $24；$24; (age 65 and above) $18
- CN Tower：Adult $36；(age 11 and below) $26
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise：Adult $20；(age 11 and below) $14；(age 65 and above) $19
- Potomac River Cruise：Adult $26；(age 11 and below) $15
- Native American Dance Show：Adult $21；(age 11 and below) $13
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not：Adult $25，(age 12 and below) $20，(age 65 and above) $25
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Customers MUST at least attend 1 of 6 attractions (Statue of Liberty Cruise, Empire State Building, Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art ) on the day touring New York City, otherwise, an additional service fee would be applied
- 2018 Service fees: $10 per person per day
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- All itineraries are subject to change without notice
- Please note that each hotel room can only accommodate a maximum of 4 guests (adults or children). Each guest room comes standard with two full-sized or one queen-sized bed
- All customers will be responsible for providing their own travel documents and visa if required
- All tours are escorted by professional bi- or multi-lingual tour guides and/or drivers (English/Chinese). Depending on the number of passengers booked for a particular departure, tours and/or languages may be combined to operate the tours
- No City Passes or any other kind of outside promotional offer may be used on this tour. Guests who buy tickets to attractions from elsewhere will not be provided with transportation
- Children aged under 8 yrs will have to have car seat to take our tours. Customers will need to prepare car seats themselves, tour operator is not responsible to provide car seats
- U.S. side：Maid of Mist closes on Nov. 5th, 2017；1000 Island Cruise closes on Nov. 14th, 2017, reopen March 26th,2018 (weather pending) - During this winter period, guests will visit Corning Museum of Glass instead of taking 1000 Island Cruise
- Canadian Side：Hornblower cruise closes on Nov. 30th,2017. reopen April 1st, 2018 (weather pending)；1000 Island Cruise closed on Nov. 1th, 2017
- When three or four people live in the same room, the third person will be exempt from the hotel and the fare, but will be required to pay for the tickets, tips and meals. The listed prices have been adjusted.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction