6-Day Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands, Quebec, Montreal, Boston, The Harvard University Campus, Quincy Market, Boston Duck TourNY6-33
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston / New York
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Niagara Falls In Depth tour: visit the old fort, enjoy the historical legend, overlooking Niagara Falls and tour the Whirlpool Park.
- Transit travel in Canada, there will be a Skylon Tower Revolving restaurant!! You can also enjoy the charming view of Niagara Falls in Skylon Tower 360 View with Lunch.
- Roaming the Maple Avenue along Niagara River, appreciating picturesque maple leaf which regarded as a symbol of Canada.
- Toronto Gourmet trip, feel the delicious food from French, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Stay at Niagara surrounding hotel, 8 minutes on foot to reach fall scene platform, enjoy the waterfall night and fireworks show
- Provide upgrade service at Niagara Fall surrounding hotel if extended stay is needed
- Quebec Day Tour: Ample time to appreciate the world heritage town which in French style
- Special arrangement: Guided by Harvard students to learn about Harvard campus Landscape and the daily life of Harvard students
- Exclusive arrangement of "Boston Duck" to have a sightseeing in Boston
- Exclusive arrangements for the "Cave of the Wind" visit, standing at the foot of the Niagara Fall to feel the power and charm which gifted by spirit and nature, getting a rare and memorable experience !
|Day 1||Washington DC →Corning Museum of Glass→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / American Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Old Fort Niagara|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Hornblower Cruise→ Toronto||Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Toronto / CN Tower / Lake Ontario|
|Day 3||Toronto→ Thousand Islands →Ottawa → Montreal||Thousand Islands / Ottawa / Parliament Hill / Montreal / Old Montreal / Saint Lawrence River|
|Day 4||Montreal→ Quebec→Montreal||Quebec / Old Quebec / Thousand / Chateau Frontenac / Boston|
Washington DC →Corning Museum of Glass→Niagara Falls
On the designated pick-up area
Corning Glass Center
Old Fort Niagara
Quality Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls or similar
Corning Museum of glass, which currently has a collection of more than 40,000 glasses, objects, some over 3,000 years old; enjoy the hot glass making show. Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls, consists the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Later Niagara In-Depth Tour: The Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. Take the thrilling ride of Niagara Jet Boat before dinner. You will also enjoy the charming night view of Niagara Falls.
Niagara Falls→Hornblower Cruise→ Toronto
On the designated pick-up area
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Delta Toronto East or similar
Cross the border to Canada via Rainbow Bridge. Enjoy the close-up view of Niagara Falls, experience a fantastic cruise ride of the “Hornblower” into the fall. Watch an IMAX movie called The Legends of The Falls, which cost $15 million to make. Visit the Skylon Tower that offers the best view of Niagara Falls! Later, arrive in Toronto. Sightseeing features Ontario Parliament Building, University of Toronto, City Hall, and CN Tower.
Toronto→ Thousand Islands →Ottawa → Montreal
On the designated pick-up area
Saint Lawrence River
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe or similar
Journey from Toronto to Montreal with stops at Thousand Islands; take the cruise to experience the beauty of the scenic wonders. After lunch, towards Ottawa, the Parliament Building will be visited. Sitting in the center of Parliament Building, the Peace Tower is a focal bell and clock tower serving as a Canadian icon today. Leave for Montreal, a charming UNESCO city of design, Stops will be made at the St. Joseph Oratory and the Old Town Montreal.
On the designated pick-up area
Holiday Inn Montreal Airport or similar
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Front door of Jade Asian Restaurant||06:15||136-28 39th Ave Flushing NY 11354|
|Chinatown-Front door of McDonald||06:45||262 Canal Street New York NY|
|New Jersey-Ramada Plaza Newark||07:30||160 Frontage Road Newark NJ 07114|
|Back to the original pick-up pointThe default return to your choice of the pick-up point. if you want to get off at other point, please be sure to note.|
|BOS Airport||Including the drop-off service, please book the flight after 13:30|
|JFK Airport||Including the drop-off service, please book the United States domestic flights after 19:00 , or international flight after 20:30|
|LGA Airport||Including the drop-off service, please book the United States domestic flights after 19:00 , or international flight after 20:30|
|EWR Airport||Including the drop-off service, please book the United States domestic flights after 20:30 , or international flight after 21:30|
Includes & Excludes
- Air-conditioned tour coach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide and Driver: $10 per day
- Niagara In-Depth tour (included Old Fort of Niagara): $25 for adult, $22 for senior(65+), $15 for child(0~11)
- Corning Museum of Glass with Hot Glass Show: $19.5 for age beyond 17, no charge for age under 17
- Niagara Falls “Hornblower” boat ride (CA side): $25 for adult, $25 for senior(65+), $15.5 for child(6~12)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32
- Harvard University Campus Tour: $16 for adult, $12 for senior(65+), $8 for child(6~12)
- Thousand Islands Cruise(summer only): $27 for adult, $27 for senior(65+), $19 for child(5~12)
- Boston Duck Tour: $45 for adult, $37 for senior(65+), $31 for child(3~11) $11( under 3)
- Niagara Falls Skylon Tower: $15 for adult, $15 for senior(65+), $9 for child(3~12)
- Canada National Tower: $38 for adult, $34 for senior(65+), $28 for child(4~12)
- IMAX Movie: $14.5 for adult, $14.5 for senior(65+), $10.5 for child(0~11)
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada：$38 for adult, $27 for senior(65+), $13.5 for child(0~11)
- Quebec City Tour: $25 for adult, $25 for senior(65+), $20 for child(0~11)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- A customer who travels alone and request to find a roommate required to make reservation at least 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- Based on local fire safety regulations, each room cannot contain more than 2 beds. 4 people(including infant).
- Children between 2~11 years old must share room with adult.
- For the child under 8 years old, please prepare car seat at your own arrangement.
- For the sake of fairness and general comfort of the group, rules will be set for daily seat rotation. (except VIP bus seats)
- If the traveler changes schedule for any reasons, the additional cost will be assessed. Any unused tour features either transportation, air or hotel is not refundable or exchangeable.
- Any attraction or activity admission tickets during the tour are required to be purchased through tour guide. City pass or attraction tickets purchased by tour participants may not be used; if passengers insist to use, please arrange your own transportation
- If entering Canada is the part of the tour itinerary, passengers must be responsible for their personal documents for entering Canada (e.g.: Alien card, passport, visa, reentry permit). Top USA Tours is not responsible when customers are denied for entrance at USA or Canada for any reasons. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable.
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 3 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（$200.00）for the reserved bus seat
- Entry to Canada is subject to hold a valid U.S. passport and a non-US passport holder must also carry a green card or a valid Canadian visa.
- Canada visa matters please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction