NYC Chinatown and Little Italy Culture and Foodie TourNY1-5981
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Explore the two famous New York neighborhoods renowned for their special cuisine and culture!
- Discover a wonderful in-depth tour of Little Italy and Chinatown with all tasting included!
- Enjoy more than ten different food tastings in locations that blend together with rich history, culture, and flavors!
- Avoid the hassle of making restaurant reservations or searching the area’s best restaurants on your own.
|Day 1||Chinatown and Little Italy||New York Chinatown|
Chinatown and Little Italy
New York Chinatown
Join us as we special taste dishes from special streets of Chinatown and Little Italy! We will start off in Chinatown by tasting an egg tart from the TaiPan Bakery and drink a delicate jasmine or rose tea. Then, we will proceed to view the Lin Zexu statue along with the Confucius statue. Following, we will make our way over Tasty Hand-Pulled Noodles to enjoy a one-of-a-kind beef or veggie & egg hand-pulled noodle. Your tastebuds will be in heaven. After that delicious dish we will pass by the Nam Wah Tea Parlor and arrive at the House of Joy Dim-Sum. Here, we will eat shrimp dumplings and shrimp and pork Siu Mai along with a barbeque pork. But save room for dessert! We will make our way to the Kam Hing Coffee House to taste a unique Pan Dan sponge cake. Next, we hope you still have room for more! We will be heading towards Little Italy to the Alleva Dairy to taste authentic mozzarella cheese and prosciutto. Then we will go to the Piemonte Ravioli and put our taste buds to the test as we enjoy handmade gnocchi with marinara sauce. Enjoy another delicious dish of eggplant rollatini with bread and a drink of choice at Benito One. You may choose a lovely glass of red or white wine, beer, or soda. Finally, as dessert in Little Italy we will enjoy a mini cannoli at the famous Ferrara Bakery & Caf.
Silk Road Cafe (30 mins, Jasmine/Rose Tea + Egg tart from TaiPan Bakery) → The statue of Lin Zexu (10 mins) → Statue of Confucius (10 mins) → Tasty Hand-Pulled Noodles (15 mins, Beef/Vegeie & Egg Hand-pulled noodle tasting) → Pass-by Nam Wah Tea Parlor (5 mins, group picture) → House of Joy Dim-Sum (20 mins, Shrimp dumpling + Shrimp & pork Siu Mai + BBQ Pork ) → Kam Hing Coffee House (10 mins, Pan Dan Sponge cake) → Alleva Dairy (10 mins, Mozzarella Cheese and Prosciutto tasting) → Piemonte Ravioli (10 mins, Gnocchi w/ Marinara sauce tasting, visite others based on attraction closure) → Benito One (30 mins, Eggplant Rollatini + bread + wine (red/white), beer, or soda) → Ferrara Bakery & Cafe (10 mins, Mini Cannoli)
[The statue of Lin Zexu]
The new statue is of Lin Zexu, who helped to ignite the Opium War by banning the drug, to the chagrin of British officials. Those who brought the Lin statue to Chatham Square say they did so to deliver a strong anti-drug message. But the statue carries a strong political message as well: it underscores the ascending power in Chinatown of immigrants from mainland China, particularly the Fujianese.
[Statue of Confucius]
When you come to Chinatown, you naturally want to see this Confucius statue. Many colleges and universities in the United States have Confucius Institutes. The statue of Confucius in Chinatown is located at the intersection of the streets. If you come to Chinatown in New York, it is not bad to come and see this statue of Confucius. The name of the donor at that time, as well as the year and introduction of Confucius are written on the base.
Departure & Return
|Silk Road Cafe||09:30 Departure||30 Mott St, New York, NY 10013, United States|
|Silk Road Cafe||14:00 Departure||30 Mott St, New York, NY 10013, United States|
|Ferrara Bakery & Cafe||195 Grand St, New York, NY 10013, United States|
Includes & Excludes
- All food on the tour is covered, 10+ courses Tasting.
- Chinese Tea Pot, Alcohol Beverage or Soda, Bottle of water per person.
- English-speaking guide.
- Any personal or additional expenses that are not listed above.
- Gratuities. (Suggested tip: $10 per person).
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|16 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 80% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 40% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction