3-Day Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, Watkins Glen, Secret Caverns from New YorkNY3-851
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Standard hotel accommodation
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist and Cave of wind!
- Visit Watkins Glen in Finger Lake area
Enjoy the stunning night view of Niagara Falls
- In-Depth tour of Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario
- Be on the National ferry cruise of Washington DC
- Upgrade 1-night to Scenic hotel in falls area, where can walk to the Niagara falls, one of the seventh wonders in the world.
|Day 1||Secret Caverns (Self-paid, 60 mins) → Niagara IMAX movie (self – paid, 45 mins) → Niagara Falls Night View||Secret Cavern / Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→ Corning Glass Museum||Maid of the Mist / Niagara Park / Old Fort Niagara / Corning Glass Center / Cave of the winds||
|Day 3||Washington DC→Philadelphia||National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC / US Capitol / White House / Lincoln Memorial||
Secret Caverns (Self-paid, 60 mins) → Niagara IMAX movie (self – paid, 45 mins) → Niagara Falls Night View
Please refer to the meeting point
Watkins Glen State Park
Quality Inn Buffalo-Niagara Airport or similar
Guests will be picked up in New Jersey and New York in the early morning. We will head north to Secret Caverns (winter) or Watkins Glen State Park (summer) in upstate New York. We will then continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will see IMAX and Niagara Falls Illumination.
(Summer: Journey begin with Walkins Glen State Park) Secret Caverns (Self-paid, 60 mins) → Niagara IMAX movie (self – paid, 45 mins) → Niagara Falls Night View
Walkins Glen State Park usually open during the time of April to November.This attraction will be charged $10/person for state park admission and bus parking. Moreover, due to considering about the security factors, our company obtain the right to cancel this attraction because of the influence of the storm or bad weather.
(Walkins Glen State Park closed) Secret Caverns (Self-paid, 60 mins) → Niagara IMAX movie (self – paid, 45 mins) → Niagara Falls Night View
Due to the cold weather and frozen road since November, Secret Caverns may be closed on some departure date
[Watkins Glen State Park]
Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. It’s a perfect park for photography
A 103-step staircase with various layers of limestone deposited faithfully by the prehistoric ocean is the only way in or out. Many of the caverns in this area were formed largely during the last Ice Age about 38,000-14,000 years ago. “For thousands of years mineral laden water has been precipitating on the walls, ceiling, and floor of the caverns, leaving behind great deposits of golden calcite. When these deposits hang from the ceiling like icicles, they are called stalactites. When they build up from the floor, they are called stalagmites. And when you see calcite dripping down over the walls or covering the rocks, that is called flowstone.” – You will have a wonderful time with all the views mentioned!
This movie, which guests will view on an impressive 45-foot-wide screen, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
[Niagara Falls Illumination]
For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night, at dusk, visitors can experience the falls lit in the colors of the rainbow.
Collection time during 2019:
06:45 - Flushing-(Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant)
07:00 - HSBC Bank (entrance)
08:00 - Chinatown (Manhattan)
08:15 - Acme Market (entrance)
07:00 - Voi Salon & Spa ((Pick up and drop off：ONLY during 2019.5.26-9.3 departing, Not pick-up service Saturday 9:00 am)
08:45 - Top Quality Food Market (entrance): Not drop-off service, and no service on Saturday during 5.25 and 7.5-8.31)
Things to Know
- Due to the cold weather and frozen road since November, Secret Caverns may be closed on some departure date on January
- The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.
- we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking.
Niagara Falls→ Corning Glass Museum
Maid of the Mist
Old Fort Niagara
Corning Glass Center
Cave of the winds
Comfort Inn Shady Grove - Gaithersburg - Rockville or similar
We will then continue to explore Niagara Falls, NY where we will take the famous Maid of the Mist (summer schedule) or the Niagara Falls Jet Boat (winter schedule). Guests will have the chance to choose either to stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration or have an in-depth tour that includes visits to the Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. We will then head to the Corning Glass Museum.
( Maid of the Mist opened) Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour（Self - paid）→ Maid of the Mist（Self - paid)→ Corning Glass Museum（Self - paid)
(Maid of the Mist closed) Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour（Self - paid）→ Niagara Jetboat (self – paid) →Corning Glass Museum（Self - paid)
The itinerary of Niagara Jetboat will be adjusted due to the influence of current weather condition. Due to the cold weather and frozen road since November, Jetboat may be closed on some departure date. Moreover, considering about the security factors, the children participated this attraction must over 4 yrs (the height must over 40 feet).
[Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour]
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
[Maid of the Mist]
It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
These exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This 45-minute round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
[Watkins Glen State Park]
Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. It’s a perfect park for photography!
[Corning Glass Museum]
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
Things to Know
- Maid of Mist is open to public from April to October and closes from November to March.
- While maid of the mist closed, we visit Niagara Jetboat instead. And also it depends on weather condition.
National Air and Space Museum in Washington DC
In the morning, we will head south to Washington, DC to see all of the famous monuments, like National Air and Space Museum, Potomac River Cruise, US Capitol (outside), White House (outside), Lincoln Memorial. Guests will have the chance to visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum if time permits. (If the cruise closed, we will visit International Spy Museum instead. ) We will then travel to Philadelphia, PA to see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall in National Independence Park.
( the DC Sightseeing cruise opened) Washington, DC→ National Air and Space Museum Capitol Hill（Outside Visit）→ The White House（outside）→ Lincoln memorial →National Independence Historical Park.（Self - paid)
Please note: it the time allowed, we will visit the Madame Tussands Washington, D.C.（Self - paid)
( the DC Sightseeing cruise closed) Washington, DC→ National Air and Space Museum Capitol Hill（Outside Visit）→ The White House（outside）→ Lincoln memorial →National Independence Historical Park.（Self - paid)
Please note: it the time allowed, we will visit the Madame Tussands Washington, D.C.（Self - paid)
[National Air and Space Museum]
It records the history of the space industry: from the Wright Brothers’ aircrafts in 1903 to modern out space exploration, St. Louis’s Lindbergh's Spirit to the real Apollo 11 cockpit. It has the most sufficient documents of aerospace history all over the world.
[the DC cruises]
The Potomac River runs along Washington, DC, the capital city of the United States of America. Visitors to this famous locale can opt to see many of the area's most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way.
International Spy Museum
The museum is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession.).
[United States Capitol]
The famous United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress and has been for more than 200 years. The building is famous for its elaborate dome and intricately designed, detailed columns.
[The White House]
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
where a large seated statue of Abraham Lincoln inside and two well-known speeches by him shown on the wall. The Vietnam War and the Korean War Veterans Memorial are located nearby the Lincoln Memorial, in which commemorates the sacrifices of American who served in both wars.
[Madame Tussands Washington, D.C.]
in Washington D.C., which is the only place you can “really” get close to the “45 Presidents” during America’s history. Take the chance to explore the inner structure of The White House and to have photos with Oval Office’s Resolute Desk.
[National Independence Historical Park]
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Called "America's most historic square mile," this 55- acre park in the "Old City" district is not to be missed.
Things to Know
- When the DC cruise closed during winter, we will visit International Spy Museum instead.
Standard hotel accommodationQuality Inn Buffalo Airport hotel or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Upgrade 1 night to Scenic Hotel - SurchargeNIAGARA INN or similar; upgrade is available during the departure time of 2019.5.1-10.31
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054||pick up only|
|Near Lake Ave||07:00||275 NJ-18 , East Brunswick, NJ 08816||valid during 2019-5-26~2019-9-3|
|Return to original point|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 2-night hotel accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 62 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Itinerary on Every Saturday during 7/6-8/31, & 5/25, 2019: Day 1: New York - Washington D.C Day 2: Watkins Glen - Corning Glass Museum - Niagara Falls Illumination and Night View Day 3:Maid of the Mist - Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - New York
- Guests who choose to participate in the tour in East Brunswick, please read the tour voucher carefully before the tour, confirm your tour time, and arrive at the boarding point 5-10 minutes in advance
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Wonderful trip! Awesome fall! Nice guide! . This trip was wonderful and even beyond our expectation, not only because of the amazing falls that expressed a lot, but also this well-arranged trip that really needs you to worry anything. Although I had taken lots of pictures of the Niagara Falls, the photos cannot embody such wonderful power of Niagara Falls even of its one-tenth! Niagara Falls was so brilliant and I will remember every step I have mad in Niagara Falls!I recommended this tour!
I recommended this tour! Niagara Falls did not change anymore since I had been there 3 years ago, it was still lovely. Although it was actually gathered plenty of tourists even at there, but it was worth to see the falls at least once whenever in the daytime or at night.The tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable and patient. I will memory this experience and recommend it to my family and friends.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction