5-Day "Visit Washington Museum" New York, Philadelphia,Washington D.C. (enter US Capitol) TourNY5-2535
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Washington DC
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Tour inside the U.S. Capitol: Take a guided in-depth tour inside the Senate and the
House of Representatives
- More relaxing and longer visiting for two-night stays in both Washington D.C. and New York Metropolitan Area
- Special meals: Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder
- The only new sightseeing tower in Philadelphia! Standing on the cradle of American history, overlooking the more than 200 year history of the United states!
|Day 1||Hometown→New York||New York||
|Day 2||New York City||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York Holy Trinity Church / Times Square / New York Madame Tussauds / Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Day 3||Princeton→Philadelphia→D.C||Princeton University / Philadelphia / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell / Lincoln Memorial / White House / Washington Madame Tussauds / Vietnam Veterans Memorial|
|Day 4||Washington D.C. Tour (All Day)||US Capitol / Newseum / International Spy Museum / Smithsonian Museums|
|Day 5||WA D.C.→Home||
Please check the Pickup Locations
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Newark International Airport /The Spa At The Heldrich/Crowne Plaza Newark Airport or similar
The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival. Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 12:00pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
New York Morning Tour
• For guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 9:00am at JFK/LGA airport.
• Book in advance before landing can enjoy promotion price: $1/person (Seats guaranteed. If passengers couldn’t meet the tour guide before 9:00AM because of flights delay or personal reasons, $1 will be refunded). Join the morning tour on arriving day (Seats limited): $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: DUMBO (20 mins) → Madison Square & Flatiron Building (Outside view, 20 mins) → Washington Square & New York University (Outside view, 15 mins)
DUMBO is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. On December 18, 2007, the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission voted unanimously to designate Dumbo as the city's 90th historic district.
The Flatiron building
has been called "one of the world's most iconic skyscrapers and a quintessential symbol of New York City”, anchors the south (downtown) end of Madison Square and the north (uptown) end of the Ladies' Mile Historic District. The neighborhood around it is called the Flatiron District after its signature building, which has become an icon of New York City.
Washington Square Park
is an open space, dominated by the Washington Square Arch at the northern gateway to the park, with a tradition of celebrating nonconformity. The park's fountain area has long been one of the city's popular spots for residents and tourists. Most of the buildings surrounding the park now belong to New York University.
New York Night Tour
• All guests who can meet tour guide with claimed baggage before 4:30PM can join our tailored night tour to experience the charm of “the city that never sleeps”!
• Price: $25/adult and $15/child (excludes service fee $10/person).
• Itinerary: Rockefeller Center (15 mins) → Times Square (30 mins) → An observation point in NJ (15 mins)
is described as one of the greatest projects of the Great Depression era, Rockefeller Center was declared a New York City landmark in 1985 and a National Historic Landmark in 1987.
is a major commercial intersection, tourist destination, entertainment center and neighborhood. One of the world's busiest pedestrian areas. And it’s very charming at night.
Great observation point
in NJ, high up on the cliffs overlooking the Hudson River. There, you will enjoy what is considered to be the best night view of the New York City skyline.
Things to Know
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
New York City
Assemble at a designated place
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Holy Trinity Church
New York Madame Tussauds
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Standard：E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or similar ；Deluxe Hotel：Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or similar
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (outside)→ Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) →Liberty Cruise (Optional, 90 mins) →U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins)→ Times Square (20 mins)
If time allowed, we will visit the: Madame Tussauds New York and Metropolitan Museum
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
One World Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between America and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. And the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with Brooklyn Bridge.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It hasappeared in countless forms of media.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. The mission of the Museum is to promote the awareness and understanding of history, science and service through its collections, exhibitions and programming in order to honor the heroes, educate the public and inspire youth. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Madame Tussauds New York
Madame Tussauds New York in the heart of Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from your favorite stars. Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to pose “in a moment in time” with the world’s most iconic musicians, A-list stars, sports legends, world leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet of interactive entertainment, including Ghostbusters: Dimension hyper-reality experience, the world-famous wax attraction is bigger and better than ever.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is not just the largest art museum in the United States, but also one of the three biggest in the world. Its collection contains more than 2 million works of art.The permanent collection consists of works of art from classical antiquity and ancient Egypt, paintings, and sculptures from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
Assemble at a designated place
Washington Madame Tussauds
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Days Inn Carslie North/Quality Inn Enola Harrisburg/Comfort Inn Capital Beltway or similar
In the morning, we will visit Princeton University, one of the prestigious Ivy League universities in United States. A guided campus tour will give our guests the opportunity to know more about American education culture. and then head for Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. At last, we will visit memorials, museums, and Americana characterize this historic city.
Princeton University Campus Tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Independence National Historical Park, Independence Hall (Outside Visit) and Liberty Bell (35 mins) → Philadelphia One Liberty Observation Deck (Optional, 50 mins) → Madame Tussauds President Gallery (Optional, 60 mins) → White house (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins)
We will also pass by: US Treasury, Washington Monument
This illustrious university in central New Jersey is one of the oldest and most highly regarded institutions of higher learning in the entire United States of America. It has been associated with 35 Nobel Prize laureates.
Independence National Historical Park
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Called "America's most historic square mile," this 55-acre park in the "Old City" district is not to be missed.
One of Philadelphia's most famous landmarks, Independence Hall in Independence National Historical Park is the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the USA.
The famously cracked Liberty Bell is a sign of American Independence and spirit. Located at Liberty Bell Center in Philadelphia, PA, this symbol of the American Revolution was crafted in 1752-- more than 250 years ago.
One Liberty Observation Deck
At the top of One Liberty Tower, visitors can get the best panoramic view of the city of Philadelphia from 57 floors above this beautiful city.
Madame Tussauds Washington DC
Madame Tussauds in Washington D.C. which is the only attraction you can get close to the “45 presidents” of US. We will have the chance to explore the inner structure of the White House, taking photographs with Oval Office desk aka The Resolute Desk.
The White House
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all the slaves in the states. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address.
Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial
The two monuments honor and commemorate members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars.
Washington D.C. Tour (All Day)
Assemble at a designated place
International Spy Museum
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg/Crowne Plaza Harrisburg Hershey/Holiday Inn Harrisburg/Hershey/Four Point By Sheraton York or similar
Summer schedule: apply when DC cruise resume.
Depart from the hotel in early morning, we will first visit the US Capitol (reverse side of $50 bill). The U.S. Capitol was established at 1793, it has become the symbol of American people and government. Our professional tour guide will bring you inside and have a look around the interior of the Capitol building (if the Capitol is closed, we will see the exterior of the Capitol building instead.) We will also visit the Library of Congress (exterior), which has served the United States congress for more than 200 years, and Supreme Court of the United States (exterior). After that, we will take the D.C. Cruise along Potomac River to see many of the areas’ most historic landmarks and memorials in a unique way. Along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc. We will also visit Newseum, a top 10 ranked popular attraction in Washington D.C. It’s known as one of the most interactive museum in the world that promotes free expression and the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Newseum experience traces the evolution of electronic communication from the birth of radio, to the technologies of the present and the future. In the afternoon, you will be able to visit the Smithsonian Institution freely (Guests will not be accompanied by tour guides as guests have different interest in different museums) which includes: Air and Space Museum, American Indian Museum, American History Museum, Portrait Gallery, African American History Hirschhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, etc., In the evening, guests need to gather in front of Air and Space Museum and then will be taken to have dinner.
Winter schedule: apply when DC cruise close.
Depart from the hotel in early morning, we will first visit the US Capitol (reverse side of $50 bill). The U.S. Capitol was established at 1793, it has become the symbol of American people and government. Our professional tour guide will bring you inside and have a look around the interior of the Capitol building (if the Capitol is closed, we will see the exterior of the Capitol building instead.) We will also visit the Library of Congress (exterior), which has served the United States congress for more than 200 years, and Supreme Court of the United States (exterior). After that, we will visit International Spy Museum. It is a museum exploring the craft, practice, history, and contemporary role of espionage. It is the only public museum in the United States solely dedicated to espionage and the only one in the world to provide a global perspective on an all-but-invisible profession Along the way, you will see the Washington Monument, the World War II Memorial, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial and etc. We will also visit Newseum, a top 10 ranked popular attraction in Washington D.C. It’s known as one of the most interactive museum in the world that promotes free expression and the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Newseum experience traces the evolution of electronic communication from the birth of radio, to the technologies of the present and the future. In the afternoon, you will be able to visit the Smithsonian Institution freely (Guests will not be accompanied by tour guides as guests have different interest in different museums) which includes: Air and Space Museum, American Indian Museum, American History Museum, Portrait Gallery, African American History Hirschhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, etc., In the evening, guests need to gather in front of Air and Space Museum and then will be taken to have dinner.
Assemble at a designated place
Leave the Hotel directly in the morning, or from downtown to airport. Please book the flight departure time after 12:00 pm
Customers need to go to the airport by themselves, except to IAD airport.
Things to Know
- paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person
Departure & Return
|JFK airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LGA airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|EWR airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||before 17:00||136-51 37th Avenue, 1st Floor, Unit C3, Flushing, NY 11354||The nearby shopping area includes Macy's, supermarkets, food court, Queens Crossing Shopping Center, etc. It is also surrounded by a large number of gourmet restaurants. Walk 5 minutes to reach Line 7 subway station.|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|IAD airport||Free dropoff: Flight departure after 12:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 62 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- One World Observatory: Adult $37, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $32, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- MET: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Princeton University: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- One Liberty Observation Deck: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-11) $10
- International Spy Museum: Adult $21.95, Senior (age 65 and above) $15.95, Child (age 7-11) $14.95
- Madame Tussaud's President Gallary: Adult $23, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (age 3-12) $17
- DC Newseum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $21, Child (age 7-18) $15.50
- New York Morning Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- One free airport pickup service for each room
- If your flight have any change or delay, please contact us immediately for some possible rearrangement. local operator company hold no responsibility for any losses cause by above reason
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction