6-Day New York, Niagara Falls, Washington D.C., Boston Tour from New YorkNY6-36
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: Boston
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- [Delicacy] Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder!
- [Shopping] *Self-guided in Flushing tour (JFK/LGA) Or Jersey Garden outlet shopping (EWR)on the day of Airport pick up(JFK/LGA).
- [Entertainment] Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
|Day 1||Home - NYC||New York|
|Day 2||New York City Tour||New York / New York Holy Trinity Church / Wall Street / Charging Bull / World Trade Center / Statue of Liberty / Times Square / Metropolitan Museum of Art / New York Madame Tussauds||
|Day 3||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Independence National Historical Park / US Capitol / White House / Lincoln Memorial / Vietnam Veterans Memorial / Washington DC|
|Day 4||Corning→Watkins Glen→Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Watkins Glen State Park / Niagara Falls|
|Day 5||Niagara Falls→Boston||Niagara Falls / Niagara Park / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist||
|Day 6||Boston→Home||Boston / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Boston Port Ship / Quincy Market||
Home - NYC
Crowne Plaza Newark Airport Or Same level
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 8:30 am to 0:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA, Flushing (9:30 am to 5:00 pm), and Chinatown in Manhattan(9:30 am to 6:00 pm).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: ArrivalBaggage Claim areaMeet tour guide Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: ArrivalGo through immigrationBaggage Claim AreaGo through CustomMeet tour guideTour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for an international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00 pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange a hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00 pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00 pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 14:00 pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, flushing ny, 11354.
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
New York City Tour
New York Holy Trinity Church
World Trade Center
Statue of Liberty
Metropolitan Museum of Art
New York Madame Tussauds
Crowne Plaza Newark Airport Or Same level
At first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like a mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting large amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (Outside visit) → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Trade Center Observatory (70 mins, optional) → Liberty Cruise (60 mins, admission included) → Times Square (20 mins) → Metropolitan Museum of Art (100 mins, Optional) → Madame Tussauds New York (60 mins, optional)
We will also pass by Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
Trinity Church New York
Trinity Church (also called St. Paul's Chapel) is the oldest public building that is in continuous use in NYC. The current church is the third on this site; the first Trinity Church was built in 1698.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange, and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between America and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. And the sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures of Brooklyn Bridge.
One World Trade Center Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
or Empire State Building
The Empire State Building stood as the world's tallest building for nearly 40 years, and now it is an American cultural icon and has been featured in more than 250 TV shows and movies since the film King Kong was released in 1933. A symbol of New York City, the tower has been named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is not just the largest art museum in the United States, but also one of the three biggest in the world. Its collection contains more than 2 million works of art. The permanent collection consists of works of art from classical antiquity and ancient Egypt, paintings, and sculptures from nearly all the European masters, and an extensive collection of American and modern art.
or Museum of Modern Art
MoMA has been important in developing and collecting modernist art and is often identified as one of the largest and most influential museums of modern art in the world. The impressive collection that it houses includes works by Pollock, Dali, van Gogh, Picasso, among others.
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum （NYC)
Madame Tussauds New York in the heart of Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from your favorite stars. Voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions, Madame Tussauds invites you to pose “in a moment in time” with the world’s most iconic musicians, A-list stars, sports legends, world leaders and more. With over 85,000 square feet of interactive entertainment, including Ghostbusters: Dimension hyper-reality experience, the world famous wax attraction is bigger and better than ever.
Things to Know
Independence National Historical Park
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg Or Springhill Suites Gaithersburg Or Same level
We will visit Washington, D.C. Monuments, museums, and Americans characterize this historic city.
Independence National Historical Park (30 mins) → U.S. Capitol + Supreme Court of the United States + Library of Congress (outside visit, 120 mins) → White House (Outside visit, 30 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (45 mins) → Washington D.C. Night Tour (Optional)
Washington D.C. Night Tour itinerary: Air Force Memorial (20 mins)→ Thomas Jefferson Memorial(20 mins) → World War II Memorial (20 mins) → Capitol Reflecting Pool (20 mins)
Independence National Historical Park
This National Historical Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania serves as a way of preserving important Revolutionary War sites for future generations. Called "America's most historic square mile," this 55-acre park in the "Old City" district is not to be missed.
The United States Capitol is among the most symbolically important and architecturally impressive buildings in the nation. It has housed the meeting chambers of the House of Representatives and the Senate for two centuries.
The White House
The world-famous White House in Washington, DC is the official residence of the president of the United States and the place where most of the work is done. The facade of this neoclassical mansion is a global icon.
This iconic American monument honors the 16th president of the United States. Abraham Lincoln was president during the American Civil War and is most famous for the Emancipation Proclamation that freed all of the slaves in the US.
Washington D.C. Night Tour
Ride a coach past major landmarks on this night bus tour of Washington, D.C. Hop off at Air Force Memorial, and enjoy a great view of The Pentagon and the city from the top. Then visit the Capitol Reflecting Pool for the majestic night look of the Capitol and admire the glow of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial in the Tidal Basin. Take a last stop at the magnificent World War II Memorial while gazing at the floodlit Lincoln Memorial. After this amazing sightseeing tour with by our professional guides, you’ll understand why the nation’s capital is considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities at night.
Corning→Watkins Glen→Niagara Falls
Corning Glass Center
Watkins Glen State Park
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Buffalo Downtown Or Same level
We are heading to the Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Next, we will visit Watkins Glen in New York State, which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
New York → Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Watkins Glen State Park (60 mins) → Finger Lake (25mins) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
The Corning Museum of Glass
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by a professional glass craftsman, and, will have a chance to know how ancient Egyptians made the world's first glass mask 3000 years ago!
Watkins Glen State Park
Glen Creek has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
Niagara Falls Night Tour
Get closer to America's Oldest State Park at Niagara Falls State Park! Enjoy some awe-inspiring scenery and adventure-packed experiences with us! Niagara Falls is actually not one waterfall, but three. The Niagara River flows down from Lake Erie and is divided by Goat Island. There, part of it flows to the horseshoe-shaped Canadian Falls (aptly named Horseshoe Falls), and the rest flows to the American Falls. At the American falls, the river is also split by a second small island, Luna Island, creating the third, small waterfall known as Bridal Veil Falls.
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Hampton Inn Boston/Marlborough Or Same level
Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more.
Whirlpool State Park (20 mins) → Old Fort Niagara State Park In-depth Tour (Optional, 55mins) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 460mins) → Maid of the Mist (40mins, ticket included) → Niagara Falls Daytime View (30 mins) → Boston
Niagara Whirlpool State Park
The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River.
Old Fort Niagara State Park
Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Experience the Niagara River like no other way possible.The exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Maid of The Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Things to Know
- Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours will be adjusted or suspended according to specific weather conditions and the number of passengers.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Boston Port Ship
In the morning, we will start the tour with exploring Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining options with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England cram chowder.
Hotel → Harvard University In-Depth Tour(Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (20 mins) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 90 mins) → Quincy Market+Boston Lobster Meal (Lobster Meal for optional, 70 mins) → Airport Drop-off
Boston City Sightseeing passes by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlooks the Golden Dome of the State House.
Harvard University In-Depth Tour
Harvard University in-depth Tour Benefits: Harvard student guides greet your group on campus. Tours are scheduled to fit your needs with year-round availability.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research university known the world over for its highly selective and intense academics, and MIT alumni include 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars.
Boston Harbor Cruise
See the famous Boston skyline like never before with a cruise of Boston Harbor. From the peak of the Prudential tower to the quaint North End, this beautiful and historic city is best viewed from the bay!
Quincy Market in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, is a historic building that still serves as a souvenir marketplace and food court today. The area has expanded to include two other marketplace buildings as well.
Things to Know
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour Adult：$15.00； Senior (66+)：$15.00； Child (3-12)：$10.00；
Departure & Return
|John F. Kennedy International Airport-JFK Airport||Free pick-up the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage:9:00-21:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LaGuardia Airport-LGA Airport||Free pick-up the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage:9:00-21:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Newark Liberty International Airport-EWR Airport||Take the hotel's free shuttle||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 14:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35，Child (age 0-12) $25
- New York Night Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $35
- Empire State Building: Adult $48, Senior (age 62 and above) $46, Child (age 6-12) $42
- One World Observatory: Adult $47, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 6-12) $35
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Museum of Modern Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 16 and below) free
- Madame Tussauds New York: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $33, Child (age 3-12) $33
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult：$30.00； Senior (66+)：$28.00； Child (3-12)：$25.00；
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $35
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour: Adult $15, Senior $15, Child $10 Harvard Campus Tour will be closed on Christmas (12/25) and New Year (1/1).
- Washington D.C. Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $25
- Old Fort Niagara State Park In-Depth Tour Adult：$15.00； Senior (65+)：$15.00； Child (3-12)：$10.00；
- Roosevelt Island In-depth Tour Adult：$30.00； Senior (65+)：$30.00； Child(3-12)：$25.00；
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction