6-Day New York, Niagara Falls, Washington D.C., Boston Tour from New YorkNY6-36
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Buy 2 Get 2 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York / Boston
- Duration: 6 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- [Delicacy] Boston lobster dinner and New England clam chowder!
- [Explore] Visit 6 noted cities in US. Have a taste of the elegant lifestyle of New York. Visit the iconic city that is the heart of a powerful nation, Washington D.C. Understand the historical importance and heritage of Philadelphia, and Boston. Enjoy the majestic view of the natural wonder, Niagara Falls. In-depth tour inside the campus of Ivy Leagues’ Harvard, and visits the one of the top science research university, MIT.
- [Shopping] *Self-guided in Flushing tour (JFK/LGA) Or Jersey Garden outlet shopping (EWR)on the day of Airport pick up(JFK/LGA).
- [Entertainment] Learn about US politics, economy, culture, and education system using the shortest amount of time.
|Day 1||Home - NYC (Flushing Self Guided Tour/Optional Night Tour)||New York|
|Day 2||NYC City Tour||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York Holy Trinity Church / Times Square / New York Madame Tussauds / Metropolitan Museum of Art|
|Day 3||Philadelphia→Washington D.C.||Liberty Bell / Independence Hall / Lincoln Memorial / Potomac River / White House / Independence National Historical Park / Philadelphia / US Capitol||
|Day 4||Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Maid of the Mist / Goat Island / Niagara Park||
|Day 5||Upstate New York→Boston||Boston||
|Day 6||Boston→New York City/Home||Quincy Market / Boston Port Ship / Harvard University / Massachusetts Institute of Technology / Massachusetts / Boston Common / Boston Public Library / Trinity Church Boston|
Home - NYC (Flushing Self Guided Tour/Optional Night Tour)
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 8:30 am to 0:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA, Flushing (9:30 am to 5:00 pm), and Chinatown in Manhattan(9:30 am to 6:00 pm).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: ArrivalBaggage Claim areaMeet tour guide Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: ArrivalGo through immigrationBaggage Claim AreaGo through CustomMeet tour guideTour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for an international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00 pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange a hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00 pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00 pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 14:00 pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, flushing ny, 11354.
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
NYC City Tour
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Holy Trinity Church
New York Madame Tussauds
Metropolitan Museum of Art
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church（Outside Visit） → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → Madame Tussauds New York (Optional, 50 mins) → Metropolitan Museum (Optional,100 mins)
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
Independence National Historical Park
In the morning, we will head to Philadelphia where known as the birthplace of American democracy. Late on, we will visit Washington, D.C., Monuments, museums, and Americana characterizes this historic city.
(Summer: apply when DC cruise resume)
Philadelphia → Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (20 mins) → Philadelphia Double Decker (Optional, 60 mins) → Washington D.C → U.S. Capitol In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins; including guided tour of the U.S. Capitol (Inside visit), Supreme Court of the United States (Outside visit) & Library of Congress (Outside visit) ) → White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins) → DC Sightseeing Cruise (Optional, 60 mins)
We will also pass by Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
(Winter: apply when DC cruise closed)
Philadelphia → Independence National Historical Park, outside visit Independence Hall, outside visit Liberty Bell (20 mins) → Philadelphia Double Decker (Optional, 60 mins) → Washington D.C → U.S. Capitol In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins; including guided tour of the U.S. Capitol (Inside visit), Supreme Court of the United States (Outside visit) & Library of Congress (Outside visit) )→ White House (Outside Visit, 20 mins) → Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial (40 mins)
We will also pass by Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and more.
1. DC Sightseeing Cruise is usually to be closed from Jan to Mar.
2. If U.S. Capitol closed to visitors, we will see the exterior of the building from outside. The Capitol Visitor Center is open to visitors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's and on Inauguration Day.
3. During March 20 and April 12, 2020, don't miss the chance for the cherry blossom bursting into color in a beautiful display of floral fireworks in Washington D.C.!
Things to Know
Corning→Niagara Falls (Winter/Summer)
Corning Glass Center
Maid of the Mist
We will arrive at one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarters, Corning, to visit the Museum of Glass, which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. After lunch, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist resume
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
Winter Itinerary: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 90 mins) → Niagara Falls State Park →US Niagara IMAX Movie ( If time allows, Optional, 30 mins) → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90 mins)
1. Maid of the Mist usually opens during late April to early November.
2. Niagara In-Depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies) is a packaged self-funded item. For the price, please refer to the self-funded list.
Things to Know
Upstate New York→Boston
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Niagara Falls In-depth tour (Optional, 120 Mins including Old Fort Niagara(60mins) and Whirlpool State Park(15mins) ) → Niagara Falls Jetboat (Optional, 60 mins) → Boston → Hotel
1. If not join the Niagara In-depth Tour, you can stay at the Niagara Falls State Park with longer free time.
2. Niagara Jetboat tour will be closed if the weather is extremer or river icy condition. Kid must be 4-year-old or above to be on board for safety concerns.
3. Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movie (U.S. side) + Niagara Falls Daytime View).
Things to Know
Boston→New York City/Home
Boston Port Ship
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Boston Public Library
Trinity Church Boston
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University Campus tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, passby) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Airport Drop-off / New York
Boston City Sightseeing pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
1. You can leave from Boston International Airport for saving time to New York City.
2. There is no campus tour on 12/25/2020 and 1/1/2021,we will have guided tour with your tour leader on Christmas Day（12/25/2020）and New Year's Day（01/01/2021）
Discounted-StandardLimited time offer
ChildSame as Adult
StandardReference Hotels: E Hotel Banquet/Quality Inn or similar
ChildSame as Adult
DeluxeReference Hotels: Adam's Mark Buffalo+Ramada Plaza/Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn/DoubleTree
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Self Check-in||Usually check in should be later than 4:00pm|
|John F. Kennedy International Airport-JFK Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LaGuardia Airport-LGA Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Newark Liberty International Airport-EWR Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||Before 17:00||36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||Before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Flushing Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
|Boston Airport(BOS)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 13:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 5 nights hotel (comfortable or economic)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- DC Sightseeing Cruise: Adult $26, Senior (age 65 and above) $23, Child (3-12)$18
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30，Child (age 0-12) $25
- One World Observatory: Adult $39, Senior (age 65 and above) $36, Child (age 6-12) $32
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Boston Harbor Cruise: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $20, Child (age 3-11) $17
- Lobster Dinner: Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $32
- Harvard University In-Depth Tour: Adult $14, Senior $14, Child $12 Harvard Campus Tour will be closed on Christmas (12/25) and New Year (1/1).
- New York Morning Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 0-11) $15
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Philadelphia Double Decker Tour : Adult $32, Senior (age 65 and above) $32, Child (age 3-12) $12
- US Capitol In-Depth Tour: $28
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction