3-Day Niagara Falls, Maid of The Mist, Thousand IslandNY3-12
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Enjoy the beauty of US nature and culture through visiting the Niagara Falls and Corning Glass Museum
- Visit the Corning Glass Museum to appreciate previous glass artworks
- Take Maid of the Mist(summer) to experience running of waters
|Day 1||Corning → Watkins Glen →Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls → WaterTown||Niagara Falls / Niagara Park / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist||
|Day 3||Thousand Islands (U.S. side)→ New York||Thousand Islands / New York|
Corning → Watkins Glen →Niagara Falls
Corning Glass Center
Watkins Glen State Park
M Hotel Buffalo Or Same level
Today we will be heading to the Corning Glass Museum! The museum is located in western New York and is dedicated to history, art, and the science behind glassmaking. Following, we will be visiting Niagara Falls and overlooking the American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall! Here, you will be simply amazed by the beauty of the falls and what makes Niagara Falls worth the visit.
Corning Museum of Glass (optional, 90 mins) → Watkins Glen State Park (optional, 60 mins, it will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (optional, 90mins)
The Corning Museum of Glass
Corning Museum of Glass is a beautiful glass artwork museum! It showcases over 3,500 years’ worth of glass for you to explore from Asia, Europe, America and more! Corning Museum of Glass even contains an Innovation Center and a 35 Centuries of Glass gallery! The Innovation Center in the Corning Museum of Glass houses interactive studies of science and research! Explore the museum with us today, as we take you through its educational and engaging exhibits! It is simply the most perfect museum for anyone of any age to visit!
Watkins Glen State Park
Glen Creek has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
Niagara Falls Night Tour
Enjoy some awe-inspiring sceneries and an adventure-packed experience with us on the Niagara falls night tour! Niagara Falls is actually not one waterfall, but three! Niagara Falls, the oldest state park in the United States is one of the greatest places you will ever visit in your lifetime!
Things to Know
- Watkins Glen State Park is a summer itinerary, executed after the opening of the canyon, usually from April to October each year.
Niagara Falls → WaterTown
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Syracuse North - Airport Area Or Same level
Today we will be exploring the true beauty and nature of Niagara Falls! We will start by visiting the Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. Later, we will take a ride on the famous Maid of the Mist and the Whirlpool jet boat tours. Then we will go to Clinton Square, where the rich collection of Erie Canal Museum and music and food are combined.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (optional, 120mins, include Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (optional, 60mins) → Maid of the Mist (optional, 40mins, it will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Niagara Falls Daytime View (30 mins) → Erie Canal Museum (60 mins) → Clinton Square (90 mins with dinner time)
Niagara Whirlpool State Park
The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated that the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by an upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by the Niagara River.
Old Fort Niagara State Park
Old Fort Niagara is a rich historical landmark. It spans more than 300 years and its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in major wars of: The French and Indian War, the American Revolution, and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort too.
Maid of The Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes the Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water lays over the crest line of the falls every minute during daytime peak tourist hours. The famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours
Experience the Niagara River like no other way. The exciting boat ride takes passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Erie Canal Museum
The Erie Canal Museum located in Downtown Syracuse, NY, is dedicated showcasing the 1850 National Register Weighlock Building, the last remaining structure of its kind, and to telling the incredible adventure story of the Erie Canal. Come aboard a full size replica canal boat. Explore life in a canal town. Experience a part of history that played an imperative role in the growth and development of the United States. The Erie Canal Museum is a must-see for adults and children of all ages!
Historic Clinton Square in Downtown Syracuse, NY boasts a beautiful panoramic of architecture from the 19th & early 20th centuries. Once the city's original town center, Clinton Square is home to a stunning fountain park where the Erie Canal once ran and bordering shops, salons, restaurants and pubs.
Things to Know
- the jetboat will operates only when weather condition permits; in the case of a storm, snow, or hazardous icy conditions of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. The minimum age for a passenger that wants to ride the Jetboat is 4 years old with a height minimum of 40 inches.
- The Maid of the Mist Niagara Falls Boat is usually closed in winter season. It will not be visited based on attraction closure.
Thousand Islands (U.S. side)→ New York
In the morning, head to the Thousand Islands in the northeast corner of Lake Ontario, and take a cruise to enjoy the infinite scenery of Lake Ontario. Then we will return to New York.
Hotel → Thousand Island → Thousand Island Cruise (optional, 60 mins) → New York
Thousand Island Cruise - U.S. Side
The boat tour of the unique and impressive Thousand Islands region takes visitors by some of the most well-known locales, such as Zavikon Island, the mysterious Deer Island, and the famous Boldt Castle mansion on Heart Island.
Departure & Return
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Red Lobster||07:00||5 Times Sq #5, New York, NY 10036|
|Andrews NYC Diner||07:10||463 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018|
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||07:00||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|TD Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Union square (Capital One Bank)||07:20||853 Broadway, New York, NY 10003|
|Jersey City (Exit of Newport Plaza Parking to 18th st, by ACME Markets)||08:20||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:50||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
- Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $35，Child (age 0-12) $25
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $22, Senior (age 62 and above) $19, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $28.25, Child (age 6-12) $16.5
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult：$69； Senior(55+)：$69； Children (6-12, minimum of 40 inches tall)：$42
- Thousand Island Cruise-US Side: Adult $24-$31, Senior (age 65 and above) $24-$31, Child (age 3-12) $15-$21
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $10
- Niagara In-Depth Tour: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $29, Child (age 3-12) $19, including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|16 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 80% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 40% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction