3-Day Niagara Falls, Toronto, Thousand Islands Tour from New YorkNY3-19
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Watch waterfalls, tour Toronto for nature and cultural landscape.
Take cruise for close contact, Overlook the wonderful view at Skylon tower, Enjoy the views of Niagara Falls from many angles
- Visiting the famous city of Toronto,Experience North American culture, Enjoy the unique beauty of Thousand Islands
Visit the world's tallest building, Canada National Tower, 360 degrees overlook Toronto and Chinatown
|Day 1||New York→Secret Caverns (winter) /Watkins Glen (summer)→Niagara Falls night view||Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park / New York / Corning Glass Center / Secret Cavern|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls→Toronto||Maid of the Mist / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Toronto / Skylon Tower / CN Tower / Casa Loma Castle / Toronto City Hall / Lake Ontario / Toronto Chinatown|
|Day 3||Winter: Toronto→Niagara Falls in-depth Tour→Corning Museum of glass→New York；Summer: Toronto→Thousand Islands→New York||Thousand Islands / Niagara Falls / Corning Glass Center||
New York→Secret Caverns (winter) /Watkins Glen (summer)→Niagara Falls night view
On the designated pick-up area
Watkins Glen State Park
Corning Glass Center
Universal Inn/Day Inn or similar (First day may check in Toronto Hotel, depending on the specific circumstances of the trip)
Winter schedule (Nov-Apr): Secret Caverns Discovered by a farmer after his cattle wandered into the entrance to cool down, the Secret Caverns are a kitschy and odd alternative to the nearby larger enterprise, Howe Caverns. A 103-step staircase is the only way in or out. From there on, we will continue the trip to Niagara Falls, NY where we will see Native American Dance Show. It is an exciting traditional Native American dance show, and the night will be ended with the beautiful native singing and the gorgeous traditional dancing! Later in the night, the nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls will have visitors experience the falls in a new way. (The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
Summer (May-Oct): We will head north to the Watkins Glen State Park, NY. Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. It’s a perfect park for photography! (Note: we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking.) (We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows.
From there on, we will continue the trip to Niagara Falls, NY. Later in the night, the nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls will have visitors experience the falls in a new way.(*The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
Assemble at a designed place
Maid of the Mist
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Casa Loma Castle
Toronto City Hall
Reference hotel (mid of April-Oct): Travelodge Toronto East/Quality Hotel & Suites Airport East or equivalent Reference hotel (Nov-beginning of April): Days inn at the fall / Quality inn (U.S side) or equivalent
We will continue our tour Niagara Falls by the famous Hornblower Niagara Cruise (seasonal, only available for Summer Schedule: April-Nov) boat ride which takes passengers as close to the falls as possible. Face-to-face with deafening roar of the pounding waters and get soaked with the mist! Next, we will see an informational movie at the IMAX Theater. This amazing movie experience, presented on an unbelievable IMAX screen, chronicles more than 12,000 years of history and examines human interaction with the falls from ancient time through the people - like you - who come to see them today. After crossing the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge, we will ascend the Skylon Tower. This observation tower on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls offers bird’s eye views of the natural wonder. The tower stands 520 feet from street level and 775 feet from the bottom of the falls. Relax and enjoy your meal at the 360 degree Revolving Dining Room or the family-affordable Summit Suite Buffet Dining Room restaurant. Admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks are always free when dining.
The tour then departs for Toronto, ON, the largest city of Canada. The CN Tower will be the first stop here for fabulous views of the city and Lake Ontario. It is Toronto’s most famous landmark, the tallest freestanding structure in Canada, and also the most impossible to miss in our trip. The highest viewing area on the CN Tower is from the Sky Pod at 447 meters and a lower viewing area, the Glass Floor, offers a bird's eye view straight down over the city as visitors stand on a glass floor as the name suggests.
Around the corner of CN Tower is the Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (Winter Schedule). It holds over 16,000 fantastic aquatic animals, featuring with North America’s longest underwater viewing tunnel (96 meters) which allow you to walk by the Sharks, Rough tail Stingrays, and dangerous lagoon. Guests will be both entertained and inspired to protect the waters of the world. Later, experience the elegance and splendor of the Edwardian era at Casa Loma (Winter Schedule), the only full sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction. Explore secret passageways, elaborately decorated rooms with authentic period furnishings or take in the breathtaking view of Toronto from one of the towers. Lake Ontario Cruise (seasonal, only available for Summer Schedule: April to October) offers gorgeous views of the city and vicinity from the waters. See the city of Toronto and the surrounding area in a new w ay! We will also pass by the modernist styled City Hall whose stunning arc-shaped structure makes it distinguished in the city and architecture history.
Later of the day, we will reach the historical Chinatown. This one is one of the largest and oldest Chinatowns in North America, dating back to the 1878 s, and the historical area features many authentic groceries, restaurants, and shops.
Winter: Toronto→Niagara Falls in-depth Tour→Corning Museum of glass→New York；Summer: Toronto→Thousand Islands→New York
Assemble at a designed place
Corning Glass Center
Winter schedule (Nov-April):
We depart from hotel to join in-Depth Tour (Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara), this interesting and exciting fuller tour of the greater Niagara area takes guests to sights they otherwise may not see, such as the impressive water formation at Whirlpool State Park or the historic Old Fort Niagara.
After In-depth tour we will head north to the Corning Glass Museum in Corning, NY to learn about glassmaking. Corning Glass Museum in western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and also, will have chance to know how did ancient Egyptian make the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago! Heading back to NYC after finish Corning.
Summer schedule (April- Beginning of Nov): In the morning, we from Toronto head to the Thousand Islands to take a Cruise Tour of the area (closed on winter). As the name indicated, the Thousand Islands constitute an archipelago of 1,864 islands that straddles the Canada-U.S. border in the Saint Lawrence River as it emerges from the northeast corner of Lake Ontario. In addition to taking in the scenery, passengers on boat tours can learn of the history of the region, which was once home to pirates and bootleggers, and enjoy views of some famous spots such as the Boldt Castle along the way. Also, we will see a “shortest international bridge in the world”. Before back to New York, we will have a short stay at duty-free stores.
around 20:00 return to New York
Things to Know
- Due to the strict customs regulations and examination, the number of people entering and leaving the country should be consistent, so it's suggested that the guests do not leave Toronto
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||07:00||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||69 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|East Brunswick - in front of Voi Salon & Spa||07:00||253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816||during 2018-4-1~2018-9-3|
|East Brunswick - in front of Voi Salon & Spa||07:00||253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816||during 2018-9-4~2018-10-31 only pickup|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
Includes & Excludes
- 2 nights Hotel Accommodation
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- IMAX Movie-CA: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 6-12) $11
- Skylon Tower-CA (With Tax): Adult $14.63, Senior (age 65 and above) $14.63, Child (age 5-12) $9
- Skylon Tower+Lunch-CA (With Tax): Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $45, Child (age 3-12) $39
- Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise: Adult $28, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 5-15) $18
- CN Tower (With Tax): Adult $40, Senior (age 65 and above) $35, Child (age 3-12) $29
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (With Tax): Adult $39.55, Senior (age 65 and above) $27.4, Child (age 3-5) $13.56, (age 6-13) $27.4
- Thousand Islands Cruise-CA: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $24.75, Child (age 3-12) $13.25
- Casa Loma: Adult $30, Senior (age 60 and above) $25, Child (age 1-13) $20
- Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast: Adult $11.50, Senior (age 65 and above) $11.50, Child (age 3-12) $9.50
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-12) $10
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- Niagara Falls Cruise Park + Permit(Canada Side):Adult $30（tax included）, Senior（65+）$30（tax included），Child（3-12岁）$19（tax included）
- Seafood dinner (Chinatown):Adult $30（$25+Tax+Tips），Senior（65+）$30（$25+Tax+Tips），Child（3-12岁）$27（$25+Tax+Tips）
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- On the first day, we will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In case of storm, we reserve the right to change the itinerary considering safety issues. And we will visit Corning Glass Museum instead.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
- Because of the Canada trip, guests need to carry a United States passport / green card, or effective Immigration Canada visa / permit and other documents. Other relevant materials required to transit, please refer to the embassy or the Immigration Department website.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise will be open from 4/12/2018 – 11/30/2018
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction