3-Day Niagara Falls (scenic view hotel), Thousand Island Tour from New YorkNY3-8446
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Overnight stay in the hotel at Niagara Falls City near the one of the Seven "New World Wonders" - Niagara Falls
- Get to Goat Island, visit the "Cave of the Winds", and experience roaring waterfalls a few steps away
24 hours in the Niagara Falls area with many in-depth tour options, and watch the spectacular Niagara
If you can enter Canada, you can choose our upgraded tour - to participate in the Walking Tour at the
Canadian side, and enjoy the panoramic view of gorgeous Niagara Falls from both sides of the border
|Day 1||New York→Thousand Island→Hotel||New York / Thousand Islands|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls →Hotel (walking distance to the Falls)||Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Lake Ontario / Old Fort Niagara / Rainbow Bridge / Cave of the winds|
|Day 3||Watkins Glen→New York||New York / Watkins Glen State Park||
New York→Thousand Island→Hotel
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Quality Inn Syracuse / Red Roof Inn Syracuse or similar
We depart from New York in the morning, heading north to the Thousand Islands (U.S. Side) where we will take a cruise tour of the area. Let's enjoy the great scenery as well as learn the love story behind Boldt Castle, find out the shortest international bridge in the world. After dinner, we will go back to the hotel to rest in the evening.
New York → Thousand Islands Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Hotel
Thousand Island Cruise - U.S. Side
The boat tour of the unique and impressive Thousand Islands region takes visitors by some of the most well-known locales, such as Zavikon Island, the mysterious Deer Island, and the famous Boldt Castle mansion on Heart Island.
Niagara Falls →Hotel (walking distance to the Falls)
Maid of the Mist
Old Fort Niagara
Cave of the winds
We are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. Stay in the walking distance hotel to Niagara Fall, enjoy the night view without limitation.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (120 mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Niagara Falls → Niagara IMAX Movie (US Side) (30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (30 mins) → Goat Island → Cave of the Winds (90 mins) → Hotel Check-in ( walking distance) →guided Niagara Falls Walking Tour to Canada side (200 mins, including round-trip fare for crossing the bridge) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
1. Niagara Falls Walking Tour to Canada side: A valid passport and green card/visa (if applicable) are required to enter Canada.
2. If you are not joining a walking tour, you may try your lucks in Niagara Falls Casinos. There are also plenty of choices for you to explore: Hard rock caf, Buffalo Wild Wings, even the Helicopter Ride of Niagara Falls. (No tour guide escort)
Watkins Glen→New York
Watkins Glen State Park
Enjoy the morning time of Niagara Falls, and on the way back to new york, we will visit Watkins Glen.
Hotel → Watkins Glen Gorge Trail (Optional, 75mins) → New York
Things to Know
- We charge $15/person for a bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park.
- We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In the case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues. We may go to the Corning Museum of Glass(75 mins) instead.
Departure & Return
|Times Square, NY||08:30||229 W 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036|
|Parsippany, NJ-Top Quality Food Market||09:10||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie (US Side): Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult：$64.00； Senior(55+)：$64.00； Children (6-12, minimum of 40 inches tall)：$40.00；
- Thousand Island Cruise-US Side: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $13
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
- Walking Tour to Canada (Crossing Rainbow bridge fare included):Adult $16, Senior (65+)$16, Child (3-12 yrs) $13
- Niagara In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35 including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour（Q:Adult：$25.00； Senior(65+)：$22.00； Child(3-12)：$15.00；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Wannar strongly recommends that all guests get vaccinated before traveling.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Persons traveling across the U.S.-Canada border should ascertain information on documents needed to cross the border from the relevant U.S. and Canadian government agencies; A valid passport is required for citizens of any nation, including citizens of the United States and Canada, to cross the border in either direction between the United States and Canada.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|16 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 45% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
We loved our 3-day tour to Thousand Island/Niagara Falls/Canada/Watkins Falls/Corning Glass Museum. Our tour guide, Justin Chen, was so thorough, responsible and friendly. We felt at ease knowing that he was looking out for us throughout the three days we spent together.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction