3-Day Niagara Falls (scenic view hotel), Thousand Island Tour from New YorkNY3-8446
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Overnight stay in the hotel at Niagara Falls City near the one of the Seven "New World Wonders" - Niagara Falls
- Get to Goat Island, visit the "Cave of the Winds", and experience roaring waterfalls a few steps away
24 hours in the Niagara Falls area with many in-depth tour options, and watch the spectacular Niagara
If you can enter Canada, you can choose our upgraded tour - to participate in the Walking Tour at the
Canadian side, and enjoy the panoramic view of gorgeous Niagara Falls from both sides of the border
|Day 1||New York→Thousand Island→Hotel||New York / Thousand Islands|
|Day 2||Niagara Falls||Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Lake Ontario / Old Fort Niagara / Rainbow Bridge / Cave of the winds||
|Day 3||Niagara Falls→New York||New York / Watkins Glen State Park||
New York→Thousand Island→Hotel
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Quality Inn Syracuse / Red Roof Inn Syracuse or similar
We depart from New York in the morning, heading north to the Thousand Islands (U.S. Side) where we will take a cruise tour of the area. Let's enjoy the great scenery as well as learn the love story behind Boldt Castle, find out the shortest international bridge in the world. After dinner, we will go back to the hotel to rest in the evening.
New York → Thousand Islands Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Hotel
Thousand Island Cruise - U.S. Side
The boat tour of the unique and impressive Thousand Islands region takes visitors by some of the most well-known locales, such as Zavikon Island, the mysterious Deer Island, and the famous Boldt Castle mansion on Heart Island.
On the designated pick-up area
Maid of the Mist
Old Fort Niagara
Cave of the winds
The Niagara Inn or similar
We are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. Stay in the walking distance hotel to Niagara Fall, enjoy the night view without limitation.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (120 mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Niagara Falls → Niagara IMAX Movie (US Side) (30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (30 mins) → Goat Island → Cave of the Winds (90 mins) → Hotel Check-in ( walking distance) →guided Niagara Falls Walking Tour to Canada side (200 mins, including round-trip fare for crossing the bridge) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
Niagara In-Depth Tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
IMAX Movie (U.S. side)
In 30 minutes, you will witness Niagara Falls incredible stories and history that would otherwise take a lifetime to experience. No Niagara Falls vacation is complete without a visit to see the Niagara Adventure Movie. This movie, tells the history of human interaction with the falls, focusing largely on the "daredevils" who have crossed, boated, and even jumped off them.
Maid of The Mist
It's the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
Cave of the Winds
The Cave of the Winds on the New York side of Niagara Falls is an attraction that allows sightseers to walk right up to the base of the Bridal Veil Falls with water crashing down right on them and flowing beneath the decking.
Niagara Falls Illumination
For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night, at dusk, visitors can experience the falls lit in the colors of the rainbow.
Things to Know
- Niagara Falls Walking Tour to Canada side: A valid passport and green card/visa (if applicable) are required to enter Canada.
- If you are not joining a walking tour, you may try your lucks in Niagara Falls Casinos. There are also plenty of choices for you to explore: Hard rock caf, Buffalo Wild Wings, even the Helicopter Ride of Niagara Falls. (No tour guide escort)
Niagara Falls→New York
On the designated pick-up area
Watkins Glen State Park
Enjoy the morning time of Niagara Falls, and on the way back to new york, we will visit Watkins Glen.
Hotel → Watkins Glen Gorge Trail (Optional, 75mins) → New York
Watkins Glen State Park
Glen Creek has carved a dramatic gorge into the Watkins Glen hillside, resulting in a large, cavern-like network of rock formations. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
Things to Know
- We charge $15/person for a bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park.
- We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In the case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues. We may go to the Corning Museum of Glass(75 mins) instead.
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Times Square||08:30||229 W 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036|
|Jersey City - ACME Markets||07:20||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany, NJ-Top Quality Food Market||09:10||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 2 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2 Opens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $9
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 55 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Thousand Island Cruise-US Side: Adult $27, Senior (age 65 and above) $27, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $13
- Cave of the Winds: Adult $19, Senior (age 65 and above) $19, Child (age 6-12) $16
- Walking Tour to Canada (Crossing Rainbow bridge fare included):Adult $16, Senior (65+)$16, Child (3-12 yrs) $13
- Niagara In-Depth Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15 including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather, etc.. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to the actual and practical situation for better service. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 double beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
- We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factor including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
- For Miami and Seattle tour, child safety seat is mandatory for children under 8 years old. Please check the availability and price when you process the order.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms. Customers are responsible for any penalty charged by the hotel in a non-smoking room at least $250 per night.
- Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, the local travel supplier will stop providing services on the day.
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date or request to cancel the order within 7days before the tour departure. The current amount of such the penalty is the published retail price of for double occupancy.
- Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- We open the 2020 departure dates in advance. You can book the tour in 2020 now. But we need to reconfirm your price. If the final price is different from the price on our site, you can choose to pay a surcharge or cancel the tour for free. And the itinerary which departs on 2020 may be adjusted a little when 2020 itinerary comes out. We will inform you if the itinerary change.
- For USA East/USA and Canada package tour, children over 2 years old,includes 2,must occupy a seat. Children under 2 years old can be held by an adults and do not need to pay service fee.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work. Returning time depends on actual itinerary, weather and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the the guide on the last day of the tour.
- Persons traveling across the U.S.-Canada border should ascertain information on documents needed to cross the border from the relevant U.S. and Canadian government agencies; as such requirements are subject to change.A valid passport is required for citizens of any nation, including citizens of the United States and Canada, to cross the border in either direction between the United States and Canada.
- During winter, the itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
We loved our 3-day tour to Thousand Island/Niagara Falls/Canada/Watkins Falls/Corning Glass Museum. Our tour guide, Justin Chen, was so thorough, responsible and friendly. We felt at ease knowing that he was looking out for us throughout the three days we spent together.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction