1-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York by AirNY-T-1085
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
incl. Tax and Fees
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Likely to Sell Out
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip airfares
- Lunch included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
|Day 1||New York→Niagara Fall||Niagara Falls / Maid of the Mist / Horseshoe Falls / Bridalveil Falls / Goat Island|
New York→Niagara Fall
Maid of the Mist
You'll fly to Upstate New York, tour the falls on both the US and Canadian sides (don't forget your passport!), see all the sights, including a ride on a Niagara boat cruise or the Journey Behind the Falls. And at the end of an amazing day you'll take an evening flight back to New York.
After being collected from your Midtown Manhattan hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Upstate New York (approximately one hour). On arrival, you will be met by your guide for the day to board the bus to Niagara Falls.
After lunch, it's time to board a Niagara Falls boat cruise for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin.
The Niagara Falls boat cruises operate only in the warmer months, typically from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you may visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. Please note that Niagara Falls boat cruises may cease to operate earlier than October 31 depending on weather.
Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, a minimum 5-day advance booking is required.
Please note: At time of booking you are required to provide each passenger's name and date of birth as it appears on their passport(s). You are also required to provide your hotel details so that the supplier can schedule your pickup. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Any name change after confirmation, will incur an amendment fee by the supplier directly.
Returns to original departure point (between 7pm and 9pm)
Departure & Return
- 14 hours (approx.)
Includes & Excludes
- Roundtrip airfare between NYC and Upstate New York
- Half-day guided tour of Niagara Falls from American and Canadian sides
- Niagara Falls boat ride (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and Upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Gratuities (optional)
- Possession of proper government issued documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. U.S. citizens will require additional documentation to enter Canada. A Canadian visa may be required for Non-U.S. citizens; check your home country requirements for entering Canada
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible, you must advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- In the unlikely case of flights being canceled for any reason (eg: mechanical, weather) the tour operator reserves the right to substitute the return flight with return by bus if no alternate flights available
- Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation
- The tour operator assumes no liability or responsibility for airline and bus delays. In case of passengers required to overnight in Niagara Falls due to weather or cancellation of flights/bus, any additional costs incurred by passengers for hotel accommodations, meals and personal expenditures will be the responsibility of the passengers
- Infants 18 months and under are free
- This tour is operated by local travel company in English, may cancel due to weather, couldn't reach the minimum number etc, even after receiving voucher, in that case customer can get full refund or reschedule
- For tours including hotel pick up will need guests to reconfirm with local operator, if not the booking may be canceled.If customers didn't make reconfirm with local operator, cause the booking being canceled，wannar hold no responsibility
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction