[Free Hotel Upgrade] 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Watkins Glenn/Secret Caverns & Corning Glass MuseumNY2-11
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Free upgrade hotel to Four points by Sheraton or similar for departure dates from 12/17/2019 to 3/31/2020 (Booking dates: 12/17/2019 - 3/30/2020).
Get to Goat Island, visit the "Cave of the Winds", and experience roaring waterfalls a few steps away!
24 hours in the Niagara Falls area with many in-depth tour options, and watch the spectacular Niagara Falls Illumination! Experience the Watkins Glen in Finger Lake Area.
Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist!
An in-depth tour of Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara, and Great Lake Ontario.
|Day 1||New York → Watkins Glen/ Corning →Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls → New York||Niagara Falls / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist||
New York → Watkins Glen/ Corning →Niagara Falls
Corning Glass Center
We are heading to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Next, we will visit Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
New York → Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) → Watkins Glen & Finger Lake (Optional, 90mins, will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Hotel → Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
1. Watkins Glen usually closes for the season during May to Oct, we will temporarily stop visiting Watkins Glen & Finger Lake.
2. We charge $15/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park & Finger Lake.
3. We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues.
Things to Know
Niagara Falls → New York
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Optional, 150mins, including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movie (U.S. side) ) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30mins, will not be visited based on attraction closure) → New York
1. Maid of the mist is open usually during mid/late April to early November, we will temporarily stop visiting this attraction.
2. Jetboat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall).
Things to Know
Discounted-Standard AccommodationLimited time offer
ChildSame as Adult
Standard AccommodationAirport Inn & Suites Buffalo by FairBridge Or equivalent
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant||07:00||118 Greenwood Ave, Edison, NJ 08817||Pick-up and drop-off services are only available for tours departing during 5/18/2020-9/8/2020; tours departing on other dates will not have transfer service at this location. Pick Up: Shuttle bus brings passengers to Jersey City (ACME Markets) . Drop-off: Drop off during 5/18-9/8/2020, all passengers (all tour buses) meet at Chinatown first, and then take the shuttle bus back to Coco Asian Cuisine Restaurant. Since the returning time for tours vary, please be patient to wait for the shuttle.|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Niagra Falls Night Tour: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $30，Child (age 0-12) $25
- Corning Museum of Glass: Adult $20, Senior (age 55 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $22.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22.25, Child (age 6-12) $13 Child (<5 yrs): FreeOpens from late April to early November depends on local weather conditions.
- Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour: Adult $45, Senior (age 65 and above) $43, Child (age 3-12) $35；including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park + IMAX Movies+ + Niagara Falls Daytime View
- Niagara Jet Boat Tours: Adult $69, Senior (age 65 and above) $69, Child (age 0-12 & minimum of 40 inches tall) $59
- Watkins Glen & Finger Lake: Adult $15, Senior (age 65 and above) $15, Child (age 3-12) $13
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
This was a very fun and easy 2-day tour of the Niagara Falls despite the winter season our tour guide, Jake, was very informative and made it a great experience. The sites and views were breathtaking! Definitely booking again for summer. Bus came equipped to charge phones, comfortable seats to nap on the way up and back, clean and driver was always on point and a great conductor.
The product page contains clear details, and I really liked the fact that a reply to my question in the comments section while booking was included in the confirmation email that was sent to me. This is just regarding the shopping experience as I am yet to complete the tour.
I did have a real real wonderful experience in this journey. Thanks for Wannar to let me enjoy this wonderful trip. It was worth to say that our tour guide is excellent. Clear introduction of each attraction he made each time, along with his humor and relaxing style, which brought much more shining points to this comfortable trip! I strongly recommend this trip at Wannar！
Booking this trip at Wannar is really the best choice! Before I made this booking, I had compared it with other agency and finally choose Wanna mainly because of the reasonable price. Amazing falls! This was an awesome trip that I had ever come across before. For everyone that needed to see such a wonderful fall at least once! The tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable as well.Well-arranged trip and everything was on schedule. We just spent a little bit time when we wait for our guide. Niagara Falls was so brilliant and I will remember every step I have mad in Niagara Falls!
There are much more comments said the Canadian falls are much better and grand than in US side. And as regard for this reason, when I prepared this journey and thought there would be much more crowded in Canadian side than that of US side. Although it was actually gathered plenty of tourists even at American falls there, but it was worth to see the falls at least once whenever in the daytime or at night.
Wonderful trip! Awesome fall! Nice guide! All things happened there are amazing! I was so excited to be there and could not express my astonishing feeling of the particular words! I did both experiences in American and Canadian both two sides, but to be honest, in my own viewpoint, the US side is better, but it also worth for you visiting from Canadian side!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction