2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from New York (U.S. side)NY2-11
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Leave the hustle and bustle of New York City behind and enjoy a relaxing 2-day overnight trip to Niagara Falls
- Visit the American sides of the falls to discover the majestic beauty of Niagara!
- Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist!
- Visit beautiful Goat Island
- go to watch the IMAX movie
|Day 1||New York → Watkins Glen (summer)/Corning (winter) →Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls / Watkins Glen State Park / New York / Rainbow Falls||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls In-depth Tour → Maid of the Mist (summer) → New York||Maid of the Mist / Goat Island / Niagara IMAX Legend Film / Old Fort Niagara||
New York → Watkins Glen (summer)/Corning (winter) →Niagara Falls
Assemble at a designed point
Corning Glass Center
Watkins Glen State Park
Quality Inn Airport Hotel/ Sleep Inn Amherst/ Days Inn Batavia or equivalent
We will head north to Watkins Glen State Park in the Finger Lakes region of New York. In the winter, Watkins Glen State Park will be substituted by Corning Glass Museum to learn of glassmaking. From there we will continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will see Native American Dance Show and Niagara Falls Illumination.
*Watkins Glen State Park (Summer Schedule: Mid of May – October)
Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. It’s a perfect park for photography! (Note: we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking.) (**We will visit Watkins Glenn only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change the itinerary to Corning Glass considering safety issues.)
*Corning, NY (Winter Schedule: November – May)
Corning Glass Museum - in western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and also, will have chance to know how did ancient Egyptian make the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
Niagara Falls Illumination - For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night of the year at dusk, visitors can experience the falls a new way. (*The completeness of night view on certain summer evenings may be limited or not available due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations on driving hours.)
Native American Dance Show, like many impressive wonders of nature, is a sacred place for the local Native American people. This show uses dance as a storytelling medium through which to showcase the impact that the falls have had on native culture.
Things to Know
- we charge $10/person for state park admission and bus parking
- We will visit Watkins Glenn only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change the itinerary to Corning Glass considering safety issues
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour → Maid of the Mist (summer) → New York
Assemble at a designed point
Maid of the Mist
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Old Fort Niagara
Departure from the hotel in the morning, we will continue to explore Niagara Falls, NY where we will take Niagara Falls In-depth Tour and take the famous Maid of the Mist boat ride (closed in winter and will be replaced by Jet Boat). Afterwards, we will go back to the pick-up points in New York in the evening.
*Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour - This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
*(Summer Schedule: April-Oct, 2016) Maid of the Mist - It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
*** MAID OF THE MIST is only available between April to October. (Operation schedule is subject to change every year according to weather and river conditions.) During November to May of next year, you can optionally watch a Niagara IMAX movie, which chronicles more than 12,000 years of history and examines human interaction with the falls from ancient time through the people - like you - who come to see them today.
*(Winter Schedule) Jet Boat - If you want your trip more memorable and refreshing, you definitely won’t want to miss the excitement of playing in the whitewater rapids by JETBOAT on the Niagara River. Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours operates a fleet of custom-built vessels designed to the latest innovations in marine technology. The boats use a triple turbo diesel water jet system for propulsion and steering, a design that creates incredible reliability and safety in the turbulent whitewater rapids
Return to New York estimate on 08PM-09PM
Things to Know
- MAID OF THE MIST is only available between April to October
- JetBoat tour is available only when weather conditions allow
- in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons.
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||07:00||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|East Brunswick - in front of Voi Salon & Spa||07:00||253 NJ-18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816||valid during 2018-4-1~2018-10-31, 2018/9/4- 10/31/2018 only pick up|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
Includes & Excludes
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $19.50, Senior (age 55 and above) $16.60, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.65
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 3-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12) $56
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- SPECIAL NOTES
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- In winter, tours visit Quebec will change the itinerary , The itinerary will not include Quebec for weather consideration and there’s no substitution
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction