2-Day Niagara Falls, Corning, Watkins Glen/ Secret Caverns Tour from New YorkNY2-11
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Overnight stay in scenic hotel, few minutes walk to the one of the Seven "New World Wonders" - Niagara Falls!
Get to Goat Island, visit the "Cave of the Winds", and experience roaring waterfalls a few steps away!
24 hours in the Niagara Falls area with many in-depth tour options, and watch the spectacular Niagara Falls Illumination! Experience the Watkins Glen in Finger Lake Area.
Get closer to Niagara Falls by taking the Maid of Mist!
In-Depth tour of Niagara River: Whirlpool Park, Old Fort Niagara and Great Lake Ontario.
|Day 1||Corning →Niagara Falls||Corning Glass Center / Niagara Falls||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls → New York||Niagara Falls / Old Fort Niagara / Maid of the Mist||
Corning →Niagara Falls
Assemble at a designated place
Corning Glass Center
We are heading to Corning Glass Museum - in western New York-which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Next, we will visit Watkins Glen in New York State which is an amazing canyon with more than 20 waterfalls. Later, we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. Stay in the walking distance hotel to Niagara Fall, enjoy the night view without limitation.
(Summer: Apply when Watkins Glen open)
Corning Museum of Glass (Optional, 75 mins) → Watkins Glen (Optional, 60 mins) → Niagara Falls Illumination and night view → Check in the hotel at the Niagara Falls → You may have a chance to see
fireworks on the falls. You may choose to walk to Canada to see the Falls from the other side (No tour leader escort).
(Winter: Apply when Watkins Glen closed)
Secret Caverns (Optional, 60 mins) → (Optional, 30 mins. Only when the time allows) →Niagara Falls Illumination and night view → Check in the hotel at the Niagara Falls → You may have a chance to see fireworks on the falls. You may choose to walk to Canada to see the Falls from the other side (No tour leader escort).
1. Due to the cold weather and frozen road since November, Secret Caverns may be closed on some departure date.
Watkins Glen State Park
Watkins Glen State Park - is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade. Rim trails overlook the gorge. It’s a perfect park for photography!
Corning Glass Museum
In western New York is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glassmaking. Its collection contains more than 45,000 objects, some of which date back millennia. Guests here will be invited to watch the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass craftsman, and, will have chance to know how ancient Egyptian made the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
A 103-step staircase with various layers of limestone deposited faithfully by the prehistoric ocean is the only way in or out. Many of the caverns in this area were formed largely during the last Ice Age about 38,000-14,000 years ago. “For thousands of years mineral laden water has been precipitating on the walls, ceiling, and floor of the caverns, leaving behind great deposits of golden calcite. When these deposits hang from the ceiling like icicles, they are called stalactites. When they build up from the floor, they are called stalagmites. And when you see calcite dripping down over the walls or covering the rocks, that is called flowstone.” – You will have a wonderful time with all the views mentioned!
Niagara Falls Illumination
For more than 75 years, visitors to Niagara Falls have been able to enjoy a nighttime illumination of the impressive American and Horseshoe falls. Every night, at dusk, visitors can experience the falls lit in the colors of the rainbow.
Things to Know
- Watkins Glen usually closes for the season during May to Oct.
- We charge $10/person for bus entry permit and parking of Watkins Glen State Park. We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. In case of rainy weather, we reserve the right to change or cancel the itinerary considering safety issues.
Niagara Falls → New York
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario. Later coming back to Niagara Falls, explore more.
(Summer: Apply when Maid of the Mist open)
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → IMAX Movie (U.S. side) (Optional, 30 mins) → Maid of the Mist (Optional, 30 mins) → New York
1. Maid of the mist is open usually during mid/late April to early November
(Winter: Apply when Maid of the Mist closed)
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour (Optional, 120 mins including Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park) → Niagara Jetboat (Optional, 45 mins) → Corning Glass Museum（Optional, 60mins）→ New York
1. Jet Boat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons. Minimum age is 4 years (minimum 40 inches tall).
Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
Maid of the Mist
It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
These exciting boat rides take passengers on a thrilling trip down the Niagara River! This 45-minute round-trip ride zooms through the Niagara Gorge, and even takes passengers to the famous Whirlpool rapids, all of a custom-built jet boat.
Things to Know
- Jet Boat will be operated only when weather condition allows; in case of storm, snow, icy condition of the Niagara River, the boat tour will be closed for safety reasons.
Standard AccommodationQuality Inn Airport Hotel or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Scenic HotelThe Niagara Inn or similar
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Flushing-Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Brooklyn-HSBC Bank||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||pickup only|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002|
|Jersey City - in front of Acme market||08:15||125 Eighteenth St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Parsippany - in front of Top Quality Food Market||08:45||828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Near Lake Ave||07:00||275 NJ-18 , East Brunswick, NJ 08816||valid during 2019-5-26~2019-9-3|
|Return to original point|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Corning Glass Museum: Adult $20, Senior (age 62 and above) $17, (age 17 and below) free
- Maid of The Mist: Adult $19.25, Senior (age 65 and above) $19.25, Child (age 6-12) $11.2
- IMAX Movie: Adult $12, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 6-12) $8
- In-Depth Niagara Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $15
- Niagara Jet Boat: Adult $66, Senior (age 55 and above) $56, Child (age 4-12, minimum of 40 inches tall) $56
- Secret Caverns: Adult $18, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 6-10) $10
- Watkins Glen State Park: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- The beds size for majority hotel is 137*190
- For Miami, Seattle tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 yrs old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $200~$800
- Hotel check in time is after 15:00, for guests need self check in, please contact us in advance for confirmation number
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Cancellation of free-fare passenger must be made at least 7 days before departure. No-show or late cancellation incurs an penalty fee（1 person's rate） for the reserved bus seat
- 18 years old and above can join the group separately;16 and 16-18 years old can join the group separately with the authorization letter signed by their parents; People who under 16 years mustn’t join the group alone, they need to be accompanied by an adult
- Itineraries are subject to change due to 2018 update, final itineraries please check the confirmation voucher
- USA East/USA and Canada, children over 2 years of age must occupy a seat, under 2 years old can be held by adults, not occupying children without paying service fees
- Please arrive departure location at least 15 mins in advance for checking in .
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|9 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
I did have a real real wonderful experience in this journey. Thanks for Wannar to let me enjoy this wonderful trip. It was worth to say that our tour guide is excellent. Clear introduction of each attraction he made each time, along with his humor and relaxing style, which brought much more shining points to this comfortable trip! I strongly recommend this trip at Wannar！
Booking this trip at Wannar is really the best choice! Before I made this booking, I had compared it with other agency and finally choose Wanna mainly because of the reasonable price. Amazing falls! This was an awesome trip that I had ever come across before. For everyone that needed to see such a wonderful fall at least once! The tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable as well.Well-arranged trip and everything was on schedule. We just spent a little bit time when we wait for our guide. Niagara Falls was so brilliant and I will remember every step I have mad in Niagara Falls!
There are much more comments said the Canadian falls are much better and grand than in US side. And as regard for this reason, when I prepared this journey and thought there would be much more crowded in Canadian side than that of US side. Although it was actually gathered plenty of tourists even at American falls there, but it was worth to see the falls at least once whenever in the daytime or at night.
Wonderful trip! Awesome fall! Nice guide! All things happened there are amazing! I was so excited to be there and could not express my astonishing feeling of the particular words! I did both experiences in American and Canadian both two sides, but to be honest, in my own viewpoint, the US side is better, but it also worth for you visiting from Canadian side!
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction