5-Day President Obama vacationland Tour: Martha’s Vineyard, Cape Cod, Plymouth, New York TourNY5-25
- Free Cancellation
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 5 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Complimentary Tour in Flushing (JFK/LGA) or Outlets Shopping (EWR) upon arrivals!
- Enjoy your vacation at the one of the most popular tour spots in the US
- Experience President Obama's Holiday Resort
|Day 1||Home - NYC (Flushing Self Guided Tour/Optional Night Tour)||New York|
|Day 2||New York → Martha’s Vineyard||Marthas Vineyard|
|Day 3||Cape Cod→Provincetown||Pilgrim Monument|
|Day 4||Plymouth →New York||Plymouth / Plimoth Plantation / May Flower|
|Day 5||New York City 1-Day Tour||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / World Trade Center / Times Square / New York Holy Trinity Church|
Home - NYC (Flushing Self Guided Tour/Optional Night Tour)
Airport(JFK/LGA/EWR) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 8:30 am to 0:00; we provide complimentary airport pick-up at three major airports of New York: JFK, EWR and LGA, Flushing (9:30 am to 5:00 pm), and Chinatown in Manhattan(9:30 am to 6:00 pm).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: ArrivalBaggage Claim areaMeet tour guide Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: ArrivalGo through immigrationBaggage Claim AreaGo through CustomMeet tour guideTour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $10/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for an international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
1) Guests who arrive at JFK or LGA airport before 5:00 pm will be sent to Flushing Queens. We will provide free luggage storage service, and our guests can visit nearby Queens Crossing, Macy’s Shopping Center. In addition, Flushing is a safe and booming Asian commercial and retail area with many shopping and dining options. You will experience the distinctive Asian-American culture. Jupiter Legend has its own customer service center in the center of Flushing with free baggage storage service and wifi. We will arrange a hotel drop-off service for guests based on the arrival time and the volume.
2) For those who arrive at EWR airport before 12:00 pm, feel free to take our shuttle to Jersey Garden Outlet (free). For those who arrive at JFK/LGA airport after 5:00 pm or those who arrive at EWR airport after 14:00 pm, we will directly take you to the hotel for rest.
3) For those who do not require airport pick-up service on the first day, shuttle service will be provided at the following pick-up locations (please register when booking the tour):
- 9:30 – 17:00 arrive at Flushing: 36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, flushing ny, 11354.
- 9:30 – 18:00 arrive at Manhattan – Chinatown: 87 Bowery, Ste 201，New York, NY 10002
New York → Martha’s Vineyard
Driving northeast along the scenic roads on the east coast and across the New York State, Connecticut State, and Rhode Island, we enter Massachusetts State. By taking a 45-minute ferry, we reach Martha's Vineyard, an ideal getaway for relaxing! visit Aquinnah Cliffs – formerly known as Gay Head. Rising 150 feet above the ocean, these spectacular clay cliffs have the most breathtaking view on the entire island.
Martha’s Vineyard Island Ferry (Optional, 45 mins) → Martha‘s Vineyard → Martha’s Vineyard Narrated Tour (Optional, 120 mins, Gay Head is included)→ Free time (120 mins)
Provincetown is at the very tip of Cape Cod. It has long been known as an art colony, attracting writers and artists. The Cape Cod National Seashore is a popular beach destination with easy access to the coastline and 40 miles (64 km) of sandy beaches, both public and private. The Cape has upwards of sixty public beaches. You will have a chance to enjoy fresh Lobster, Tuna, and shellfish at local seafood restaurants and bars.
Cape Cod → Provincetown → The Pilgrim Tower (Optional, 75 mins) → Whydah Pirate Museum (Optional, 30 mins) → Whale Watches (Optional, 180 mins) → Free time (120 mins)
Plymouth →New York
The Plimoth Plantation in Plymouth, MA is a fully-functioning historical town set in the year 1627. Visit the English Village, which is a recreation of the small farming town built by English colonists. And then visit the world's first operational nuclear-powered submarine.
Plymouth → Plimoth Plantation (Optional, 90 mins) → May Flower Second (Optional, 60mins)→ USS Nautilus →(Optional, 60 mins) → New York City
New York City 1-Day Tour
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
World Trade Center
New York Holy Trinity Church
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
NYC Trinity Church (Outside Visit) → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → U.S.S Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins)
If time is available, we will additionally visit Madame Tussauds New York (Optional, 50 mins) → Metropolitan Museum (Optional,100 mins)
We will also Pass by: the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on.
Departure & Return
|Self Check-in||Usually check in should be later than 4:00pm|
|John F. Kennedy International Airport-JFK Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|LaGuardia Airport-LGA Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Newark Liberty International Airport-EWR Airport||Landing time:08:30-24:00||3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114||Outside the free pickup time,paid pickup service will charge $126(1-2 person), with $11 for each additional person|
|Flushing||Before 17:00||36-36 Prince St, 3rd fl, unit#306A, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Chinatown, Manhattan||Before 18:00||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Flushing Sheraton LaGuardia East HotelArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354；|
|Chinatown,ManhattanArrive at evening, On the basis of actual road conditions||87 Bowery, New York, NY 10002；|
|New York Airport(LGA/JFK/EWR)Only available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day)
- 4 night Hotel Accommodation
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- One World Observatory: Adult $39, Senior (age 65 and above) $36, Child (age 6-12) $32
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
- San Antonio Night Tour (Incl. Riverwalk Cruise): Adult $35, Senior (age 65 and above) $30, Child (age 2-11) $25
- Tower Of Americas: Adult $14, Senior (age 65 and above) $12, Child (age 4-12) $11
- Buckhorn Saloon& Texas Ranger Museum: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 3-12) $17
- Natural Bridge Caverns: Adult $23.5, Senior (age 65 and above) $23.5, Child (age 3-12) $15.25
- Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch: Adult $53, Senior (age 65 and above) $51, Child (age 5-12) $33
- Pilgrim Monument: Adult $14, Senior (age 65 and above) $11, Child (age 3-17) $11
- Martha’s Vineyard Island Ferry: Adult $22, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 2-12) $12
- Martha’s Vineyard Narrated Tour (Island Tour): Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $33, Child (age 3-12) $22
- Plymouth Plantation: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $28, Child (age 5-12) $18
- USS Nautilus: Adult $10, Senior (age 65 and above) $10, Child (age 3-12) $8
- New York Morning Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 0-11) $15
- NYC Night Tour: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $15
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction