2-Day Niagara Falls, Goat Island In-depth Tour from New York (Upgrade to Niagara Fall area hotel)NY2-10474
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Standard Hotel Accommodation (Days Inn or similar)
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Exclusive around 20 hours exploring Niagara Falls
- Enjoy the “drenched” experience in the “Winds of Cave”.
- Take the “Maid of the Mist” boat to get a real feeling of the magic of nature.
- 15 golden tour guides with almost 20-year experience in tourism area. No complains, interesting introduction that bring you into this fascinating tour!
Complementary gifts of Niagara Fall: every customer can get the free souvenirs who participate the program of Maid of the Mist and Cave of Winds: 1. A raincoat printed with the maid in the mist;
2.Cave of Winds' sandals; 3. Waterfall commemorative postcards
|Day 1||New York→Niagara Falls||Watkins Glen State Park / Niagara Falls / Cave of the winds / Corning Glass Center / Goat Island / Horseshoe Falls||
|Day 2||Niagara Falls In-depth Tour→New York||Old Fort Niagara / Lake Ontario / Maid of the Mist / Niagara IMAX Legend Film||
New York→Niagara Falls
Please referring the pick-up point
Watkins Glen State Park
Cave of the winds
Corning Glass Center
Comfort inn/Best western or similar
The bus tour will first depart from New York to 【Watkins Glen】, a beautiful state park by the famous Finger Lakes Seneca. Then, we will travel straight to 【Niagara Falls】. We will have chance to join 【Cave Of Wind】 to experience the thunderous power of one of the natural wonders of the world. At night time, we will end the day by experiencing the stunning 【Illumination of Niagara Falls】 before heading back to the hotel.
Watkins Glen (Mandatory，60mins) → Cave Of Wind (Mandatory，90mins) → Illumination of Niagara Falls (Mandatory，60mins)
Corning Glass Museum (Optional, 120mins) →Illumination of Niagara Falls (Mandatory，60mins)
Watkins Glen State Park is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks; the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The park was chosen as TOP3 state park in U.S.
Among the most beautiful natural wonders in the world, Niagara Falls are comprised of three waterfalls that thunder and astound, producing a higher flow rate than any other waterfall in the world and standing at a height of 167 feet.
[Cave of Wind]
The Cave of Winds on the New York side of Niagara Falls is an attraction which allows people to walk along pathways on the river at the base of the Bridal Veil Fall.
[Illumination of Niagara Falls]
Hundreds of LED lights are housed in three locations across the Niagara Gorge in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Together, these lights work to create a breathtaking view not to be missed, and are illuminated every night of the year beginning at dusk.
[Corning Glass Museum]
The Corning Museum of Glass is home to the world’s most comprehensive collection of glass, the world’s foremost library on glass, and one of the top glass working schools in the world.
Things to Know
- The Watkins Canyon is usually open from the end of April to the beginning of November.
- In winter, due to the weather, it will not go to the Wind Cave and will be changed to visit the Corning Glass Center.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour→New York
Assemble at the designed point
Old Fort Niagara
Maid of the Mist
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Departure from hotel to【Niagara In-Depth Tour】, by visiting the Whirlpool Park first, a short and relaxing stroll along the Niagara Gorge. Afterwards, continue our way to Niagara Fort located at the mouth of the Niagara River flowing into Lake Ontario. You will have the opportunity to experience the power of nature by enjoying a breathtaking 【Jet Boat】 ride through the fastest moving water in the world. Following, we will visit the heart pounding 【Maid of the Mist】, the world-famous boat ride that will take you right into the heart of the Niagara Falls
Niagara In-Depth Tour (Optional, 90mins) →Jet Boat (Optional，90min) →Maid of Mist (Optional，90mins)
Niagara In-Depth Tour (Mandatory, 90mins) →Jet Boat (Optional，90mins) →IMAX Legend Movie (Optional, 45mins)
Jet Boat: For safety reasons, children must be over 4 years old to join.
Jet Boat will be adjusted according to the specific weather conditions (in case of snowstorms, ice on the Niagara River and various bad weather conditions will be suspended).
[Niagara In-depth Tour]
An in-depth tour of this famous and historic area takes passengers through some of the lesser-known stories that surround Niagara Falls. We will visit Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park.。
Jet Boat is the must-do thrilling whitewater and historic river boating experience. Enjoy a breathtaking guided tour through the spectacular Niagara River Gorge and the famous Whirlpool while our experienced Captains safely navigate the treacherous world-class rapids.。
[Maid of Mist]
This famous boat ride is perhaps Niagara Falls' most popular attraction. Get ready to get wet: the Maid of the Mist takes its passengers as close to the falls themselves as it is possible for anyone to get.
[Niagara IMAX Legend Movie]
Legend Movie takes you on a heart-pounding ride over Niagara Falls. Travel back in time to learn of its 12,000-year history and experience the death defying stunts performed by daredevils who challenged the fury of Niagara Falls.
Things to Know
- Maid of the mist is open usually during mid/late April to early November
- Jet Boat: For safety reasons, children must be over 4 years old to join.
- Jet Boat will be adjusted according to the specific weather conditions (in case of snowstorms, ice on the Niagara River and various bad weather conditions will be suspended).
Standard Hotel Accommodation (Days Inn or similar)
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Sheraton LaGuardia East Hotel||06:15||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Fei Long Market||06:30||6301 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||only pick-up|
|East West Bank||07:00||77 Bowery, New York, NY 10002|
|Pier 1 Import||07:15||125 18th St, Jersey City, NJ 07310|
|Wendy's||08:00||736 US-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054|
|Back to the pick-up pointThe detailed time and address according to the specific situation on that day|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 1 night hotel accommodation
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Maid of the Mist：Adult: $19.25; Children (3 -12) $11.20; Senior (65+) $ 19.25
- IMAX Movie：Adult: $12; Senor (65+) $12.00; Child (3 -12) $8; Senior (65+): $ 12.00
- Watkins Glen(Summer) ： Adult:$10.00 ; Child (3 - 12) $10.00; Senor (65+) $10.00
- Corning：Adult:$20.00 ; Child (3 - 12) free; Senor (65+) $17.00(November-May)
- Niagara Falls Discovery Tour（Include Goat Island+Moon Island+Wind Cave+Whirlpool Park + Niagara Fortress + Night View）：Adult:$75.00 ; Child (3 - 12) $55.00; Senor (65+) $72.00
- Niagara Jet boat Adventures (Winter: November- April )： Adult：$ 69.00 Children(3-12)：$ 59.00 Senior(65+)：$ 69.00
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Please pay attention: If you choose an extra night hotel before or after the tour, the check-in date is between 8/27-9/9. The price :$250/ room/night. Thanks for your understanding
- The company has the right of final interpretation due to the differences in the time and distance of the activities during the tour
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
The Niagara did not disappoint me and I also took the Maid of the mist cruising to feel the magic power of such wonderful nature scenery! I recommend this trip although it was a little bit short time for this 2-days trip, I will also memory it and that was true of my friend’s feeling: nothing is significant when you were facing such a grand science, and everything will be fine.
It was the beginning of my wonderful trip.The falls seemed like have magic power, and so that I rather stayed there just watching it for hours. If you have a chance, do be hesitant, choosing to live 1 night in falls hotel and you will know why I strongly recommend living there.
I did upgrade 1 night to Scenic Hotel in Niagara Falls because we wanted to spend more time in such a beautiful, please. The hotel was comfortable although it was not the same as I expected in my imagination before. The major advantage of this scenic hotel was that you can walk to the Niagara Falls in a short distance after you had the supper for dawdling. Also, I have to say, that was amazing scenery and there were no words can express what the wonderful power of the big falls had when you saw such spectacular gigantic water fell down from the highest position.
It was my first time to visit this place. When I was on this journey, everything was fine, even wonderful. Our tour guide was very kind, friendly and humor, and when she illustrated the attractions, she just used in some simple words to let us, not the native-English speakers, to understand more easily and acceptable. And when I booked this trip, the consultant was very kind as well, helped me choose the pick-up place and reconfirmed three times.It was the beginning of my wonderful trip. I recommend this trip, and I think I will book other tours in the future because of this wonderful experience.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction