3-Day in-depth New York Trip(departure everyday)NY3-5507
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Pickup at airports for free tour (JFK or LGA)+free shopping（EWR）
- Five departure points: three airports（JFK，LGA，EWR）+China Town+ Flushing
- Spend two nights at the metropolitan area where has convenient transportation
- Travel with a group or on your own
|Day 1||Home - NYC||New York|
|Day 2||NYC Self Guided Tour||New York|
|Day 3||New York City Tour||Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / World Trade Center / Times Square / New York Holy Trinity Church|
Home - NYC
Hotel Indigo - Flushing Or equivalent
Airport(JFK/LGA) Pick-up Information:
1. Every day from 9:00 to 21:00 (Please be noticed the listed time refers to the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage.); we provide complimentary airport pick-up at two major airports of New York: JFK and LGA, Flushing (9:30 to 17:00), and Chinatown in Manhattan( 18:30).
2. Arrival procedure for domestic flight: Arrival→Baggage Claim area→Meet tour guide→Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
3. Arrival procedure for international flight: Arrival→Go through immigration→Baggage Claim Area→Go through Custom→Meet tour guide→Tour guide will arrange shuttle bus service.
4. If customers arrived outside of the complimentary airport pickup hours, we can arrange 24 hours airport pick-up service for $120(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $10 for each additional person).
The first-day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
Free airport pick-up service is included on the first day (excluding service fee $12/person).
Thanks for choosing your vacation with us! You can choose any one of the major airports in New York City (JFK, LGA, EWR) when you book your flight. Our professional tour guide will meet you at the baggage claim area for the domestic flight; for an international flight, please arrive at the Passenger Waiting Area for pick up. (Passengers, who arrive at Terminal 7of JFK Airport, please wait outside of the baggage claim area.)
NYC Self Guided Tour
Hotel Indigo - Flushing Or equivalent
Explore the city by yourself. Enjoy!
You can stroll around in the Big Apple by yourselves with multiple choices freely! Times Square is home to galleries, museums, art centers. Or go to the Fifth Avenue to feel the modern and prosperous New York City. Take a bite of finest New York strip steaks in the famous steakhouses. Take a ride by the historical subway to discover every corner of the city: the campus of Columbia University, Lincoln Center , Grand Central Station, New York Stock Exchange (Note: tours inside NYSE need booking online by tourists themselves.), American Museum of Natural History, SoHo in lower Manhattan and etc. Or you could visit friends and relatives, and conduct business activities.
New York City Tour
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
World Trade Center
New York Holy Trinity Church
Welcome to the city that never sleeps! New York City is always full of life and energy! Join us as we will be exploring the great wonders of this amazing city! We will stop at the famous Times Square, Wall street, Charging Bull, Empire state building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art and so much more! This is an opportunity of a lifetime!
NYC Trinity Church (Outside visit) → Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → One World Trade Center Observatory (Optional, 70 mins) → Liberty Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → U.S.S. Intrepid (Optional, 60 mins) → Times Square (20 mins) → The Fifth Avenue (100 mins, you can go to the Central Park by yourself, or go to the Museum of Modern Art at your own expense) → Madame Tussauds New York (Optional, 60 mins)
Trinity Church New York
Trinity Church (also called St. Paul's Chapel) is the oldest public building that is in continuous use in NYC. The current church is the third on this site; the first Trinity Church was built in 1698.
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange, and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987.
Any trip to New York City must include a boat cruise around the Statue of Liberty. This iconic landmark has stood in the city that never sleeps for more than 100 years, as a joint effort between the United States and France to celebrate the anniversary of America's independence. Ride on this amazing sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle.
One World Trade Center Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York's iconic skyline. Maybe you've seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. The mission of the Museum is to promote awareness and understanding of history, science, and service through its collections, exhibitions, and programming in order to honor the heroes, educate the public and inspire youth. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media and is definitely worth the visit!
Fifth Avenue is a major thoroughfare in the borough of Manhattan. It stretches north from Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village to West 143rd Street in Harlem. It is considered one of the most expensive and elegant streets in the world.
Museum of Modern Art
MoMA has been important in developing and collecting modernist art and is often identified as one of the largest and most influential museums of modern art in the world. The impressive collection that it houses includes works by Pollock, Dali, van Gogh, Picasso, among others.
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum (NYC)
Madame Tussauds New York, located in the heart of Times Square is the world’s greatest wax museum! Take a picture with wax figures celebrities to confuse family members and friends that you actually met the real stars! It is an entertaining museum and the perfect opportunity to let out your inner fun!
Departure & Return
|Self Check-in||Usually check in should be later than 4:00pm|
|John F. Kennedy International Airport-JFK Airport||09:00-24:00||New York, NY 11430||Please be noticed the listed time refers to the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage.|
|LaGuardia Airport-LGA Airport||09:00-24:00||New York, Queens, NY 11371||Please be noticed the listed time refers to the meeting time with our staff after claiming your baggage.|
|John F. Kennedy International AirportOnly available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
|LaGuardia AirportOnly available on the tour end day||Please book flight after 19:00|
|[Surcharge] Newark Liberty International AirportAirport drop-off service for $176(include first 1st and 2nd persons, $11 for each additional person).||Please book flight after 19:00|
Includes & Excludes
- Accommodation during the trip
- pick-up and drop-off service
- Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- One World Observatory: Adult $53.35, Senior (age 65 and above) $51.17, Child (age 6-12) $46.82
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $36, Senior (age 65 and above) $34, Child (age 5-12) $26
- Museum of Modern Art: Adult $30, Senior (age 65 and above) $22, Child (age 16 and below) free
- Madame Tussauds New York: Adult $47.89, Senior (age 65 and above) $47.89, Child (age 2-12) $47.89
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Only one time Complimentary Airport Pick-up Service for each room.
- If there are any changes to your flight, please contact us immediately to make some adjustments.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|16 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 80% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 40% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction