New York CityPASS® - Includes Six Tickets to the Most Famous New York AttractionsNY-T-329
Dates & Prices
- Get the New York CityPASS, the best deal in the Big Apple. Your New York CityPASS saves you time and money as you skip long ticket queues for entry to six of New York's premier attractions.
- Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to New York City. It's all you need to see the best of the city that never sleeps!
- Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour. Bonus Same-Night General Admission – enjoy a same-day second visit between 10pm and closing
- American Museum of Natural History, with one Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to the Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride with audio tour* OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- *Please note: Statue of Liberty ferry ride stops on Liberty Island and includes an audio tour. It does not include Monument or Crown access. You may also choose to disembark on Ellis Island.
Empire State Building
American Museum of Natural History
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Departure & Return
|Empire State Building ObservatoryThe last elevator will terminate 45 minutes prior to the closing time. The operation time is subject to change during holidays.||Open daily, 8am-2am||350 5th Ave. and 34th St.New York, NY 10118|
|American Museum of Natural HistoryClose at Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day||10:00-17:45||Central Park West at 79th St. New York, NY 10024|
|Metropolitan Museum of ArtThe museum will be cleared 15 minutes prior to closure. Close at Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Jan. 1st and the first Monday of May. For hours and locations of The Met Breuer and The Met Cloisters, visit metmuseum.org.||10:00-17:30（Sunday-Thrusday）10:00-21:00（Friday-Saturday）||1000 Fifth Ave. at 82nd St.New York, NY 10028|
|Guggenheim MuseumClose at Thursdays, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Hours may vary; visit website for current hours and exhibitions on view.||10:00-17:45（Sunday to Wednesday, Friday）10:00-19:45（Saturday）||1071 5th Ave. at 89th St.New York, NY 10128|
|Top of the Rock Observation DeckThe latest elevator will operate at 23:00, which is subject to change during holidays.||08:00-24:00||50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues, New York, NY 10111|
|Statue of Liberty and Ellis IslandPlease check daily ferry schedule atstatuecruises.com. Depart before 2pm to have enough time to visit both islands. Closed Christmas Day.||Box office closes 15 minutes before last departure.�Boats depart every 30-45 minutes. First boat departs at 8:30am from Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day and 9:30am the rest of the year.||Battery Park: New York, NY 10004; Liberty State Park: Jersey City, NJ 07305|
|9/11 Memorial & Museum Not valid on 9/11.Memorial Hours:Open Daily 7:30am-9pm||Museum Hours: Sun-Thu, 9am-8pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-9pm. Last entry 2 hours prior to close.||180 Greenwich St., World Trade CenterNew York, NY 10007|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumEntrance is allowed at least 1 hours before closure. Close at Thanksgiving Day and Christmas||11.1-3.31：10:00-17:00；4.1-10.31: weekdays: 10:00-17:00，weekends10:00-18:00, holidays: 10:00-18:00||Pier 86, W. 46th Street and 12th AvenueNew York, NY 10036-4103|
- Duration: Flexible
- Please take care of your booklet, which will not be reissued if lost.
- Unused voucher will be valid for six months（valid for 9 days once utilized）
- For more information, please check the official website: http://zh.citypass.com/new-york-comparison
- Confirmation voucher send by: email. Verification method: the electronic confirmation voucher shall be provided on the spot.
Includes & Excludes
- Everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional charge, so you don't have to worry about extra fees at the gate. Just show your CityPASS tickets and you're in.
- Empire State Building Experience
- General admission to the Museum and the Rose Center for Earth and Space, plus the Space Show or Giant Screen Film
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip-the-line admission and all exhibitions at The Met, plus same day admission to The Met Breuer and The Met Cloisters
- Guggenheim Museum: General admission to the Guggenheim’s collection, plus special exhibits/ General admission to Top of the Rock
- One round-trip Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island (Statue location) and Ellis Island, an audio tour on each island, plus Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum: General admission /Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum:General admission, including the Space Shuttle Pavilion, the submarine Growler and the film Story of Intrepid
- Crown Tickets and Pedestal Access
- Part of Offers/Upgrades not included. For getting more detailed information please visit the official website: https://www.citypass.com/new-york/plan-your-visit-new-york
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid.
- Simply present your CityPASS tickets at each attraction for entry. Tickets are good for one-time admission unless otherwise noted.
- Your CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so you can enjoy the attractions at your own pace. And you have one year from the date of purchase to start using your CityPASS tickets.
- The booklet will not be reissued if lost, so please take care of your booklet.
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: the CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- If you require assistance finding a specific tour, please contact us for more information.
- All tickets are Nontransferable and Non-refundable
- Choose between receiving CityPASS tickets via email or having ticket booklets shipped to you. Email tickets: We'll email you mobile tickets that you'll present for entry at each attraction on your mobile device. You can also print your tickets if you prefer a paper copy. Shipped ticket booklets: We're happy to ship CityPASS ticket booklets to you in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada. Shipping costs apply.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 70% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction