New York CityPASS®NY-T-329
Dates & Prices
- Get the New York CityPASS, the best deal in the Big Apple. Your New York CityPASS saves you time and money as you skip long ticket queues for entry to six of New York's premier attractions.
- Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to New York City. It's all you need to see the best of the city that never sleeps!
- Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour. Bonus Same-Night General Admission – enjoy a same-day second visit between 10pm and closing
- American Museum of Natural History, with one Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to the Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride with audio tour* OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- *Please note: Statue of Liberty ferry ride stops on Liberty Island and includes an audio tour. It does not include Monument or Crown access. You may also choose to disembark on Ellis Island.
Empire State Building
American Museum of Natural History
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
Departure & Return
|Empire State Building ObservatoryThe last elevator will terminate 45 minutes prior to the closing time. The operation time is subject to change during holidays.||Open daily, 8am-2am||350 5th Ave. and 34th St.New York, NY 10118|
|American Museum of Natural HistoryClose at Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day||10:00-17:45||Central Park West at 79th St. New York, NY 10024|
|Metropolitan Museum of ArtThe museum will be cleared 15 minutes prior to closure. Close at Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, Jan. 1st and the first Monday of May. For hours and locations of The Met Breuer and The Met Cloisters, visit metmuseum.org.||10:00-17:30（Sunday-Thrusday）10:00-21:00（Friday-Saturday）||1000 Fifth Ave. at 82nd St.New York, NY 10028|
|Guggenheim MuseumClose at Thursdays, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Hours may vary; visit website for current hours and exhibitions on view.||10:00-17:45（Sunday to Wednesday, Friday）10:00-19:45（Saturday）||1071 5th Ave. at 89th St.New York, NY 10128|
|Top of the Rock Observation DeckThe latest elevator will operate at 23:00, which is subject to change during holidays.||08:00-24:00||50th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues, New York, NY 10111|
|Statue of Liberty and Ellis IslandPlease check daily ferry schedule atstatuecruises.com. Depart before 2pm to have enough time to visit both islands. Closed Christmas Day.||Box office closes 15 minutes before last departure.�Boats depart every 30-45 minutes. First boat departs at 8:30am from Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day and 9:30am the rest of the year.||Battery Park: New York, NY 10004; Liberty State Park: Jersey City, NJ 07305|
|9/11 Memorial & Museum Not valid on 9/11.Memorial Hours:Open Daily 7:30am-9pm||Museum Hours: Sun-Thu, 9am-8pm; Fri-Sat, 9am-9pm. Last entry 2 hours prior to close.||180 Greenwich St., World Trade CenterNew York, NY 10007|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space MuseumEntrance is allowed at least 1 hours before closure. Close at Thanksgiving Day and Christmas||11.1-3.31：10:00-17:00；4.1-10.31: weekdays: 10:00-17:00，weekends10:00-18:00, holidays: 10:00-18:00||Pier 86, W. 46th Street and 12th AvenueNew York, NY 10036-4103|
- Duration: Flexible
- Please take care of your booklet, which will not be reissued if lost.
- Unused voucher will be valid for six months（valid for 9 days once utilized）
- For more information, please check the official website: http://zh.citypass.com/new-york-comparison
- Confirmation voucher send by: email. Verification method: the electronic confirmation voucher shall be provided on the spot.
Includes & Excludes
- Everything specified in your CityPASS admission is included at no additional charge, so you don't have to worry about extra fees at the gate. Just show your CityPASS tickets and you're in.
- Empire State Building Experience
- General admission to the Museum and the Rose Center for Earth and Space, plus the Space Show or Giant Screen Film
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip-the-line admission and all exhibitions at The Met, plus same day admission to The Met Breuer and The Met Cloisters
- Guggenheim Museum: General admission to the Guggenheim’s collection, plus special exhibits/ General admission to Top of the Rock
- One round-trip Statue Cruises ferry ride with stops at Liberty Island (Statue location) and Ellis Island, an audio tour on each island, plus Ellis Island Immigration Museum admission
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum: General admission /Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum:General admission, including the Space Shuttle Pavilion, the submarine Growler and the film Story of Intrepid
- Crown Tickets and Pedestal Access
- Part of Offers/Upgrades not included. For getting more detailed information please visit the official website: https://www.citypass.com/new-york/plan-your-visit-new-york
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- You’ll want to leave them in place for the pros at the attractions to tear out. If tickets are removed, they’ll be considered invalid.
- Simply present your CityPASS tickets at each attraction for entry. Tickets are good for one-time admission unless otherwise noted.
- Your CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so you can enjoy the attractions at your own pace. And you have one year from the date of purchase to start using your CityPASS tickets.
- The booklet will not be reissued if lost, so please take care of your booklet.
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: the CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- If you require assistance finding a specific tour, please contact us for more information.
- All tickets are Nontransferable and Non-refundable
- Choose between receiving CityPASS tickets via email or having ticket booklets shipped to you. Email tickets: We'll email you mobile tickets that you'll present for entry at each attraction on your mobile device. You can also print your tickets if you prefer a paper copy. Shipped ticket booklets: We're happy to ship CityPASS ticket booklets to you in the US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and UK. We can also ship directly to your hotel in the US and Canada. Shipping costs apply.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction