1-Day New York Tour: 1 World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty Island boat, OCulus, the Metropolitan Museum, Times Square and Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum (15 People in a tour)NY1-8108
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Go up high the 1 World Trade Center and visit OCulus
- Appreciate Chinese Consulate, Chelsea market and The High Line
- free: WiFi, international calls, hot water and map of Manhattan provided
- 15 People in a tour
|Day 1||1-Day New York City In-depth Tour||New York / New York Holy Trinity Church / New York Stock Exchange / New York Madame Tussauds / Wall Street / Charging Bull / Empire State Building / United Nations Headquarters / Central Park / Statue of Liberty / Brooklyn Bridge / Times Square / Ripley's Believe It or Not / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Fifth Avenue|
1-Day New York City In-depth Tour
Please check the starting point and time
New York Holy Trinity Church
New York Stock Exchange
New York Madame Tussauds
Empire State Building
United Nations Headquarters
Statue of Liberty
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Metropolitan Museum of Art
In the morning, we will depart from Chinatown(40 minutes) for touring the New York City. We will make our first stop on Wall Street, where we will see the world famous New York Stock Exchange, the Charging Bull, and Trinity Church. (60 minutes)Then, we will come to the One World Trade Center to overlook the whole Manhattan, overlooking famous landmarks such as Empire Building and the U.N.building. Go downstairs and appreciate the OCulus which costs 4 billion US dollars.
(60 minutes)Take a boat around the Statue of Liberty in Hudson River to appreciate the unique skyline of Manhattan. Take photos at the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
(60 minutes)Go into the Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum and get a closer look at different aircrafts.
(60 minutes)Visit the famous Times Square and the 42nd Street, where sits the famous Broadway. You could also visit Madame Tussauds or Believe It or Not.
(60 minutes)Go and visit the the Metropolitan Museum which has innumberable treasures.
Tourists could also see: the fifth Avenue, Chelsea market, The High Line and Federal Reserve...
ChildSame as Adult
1-day tour+Status of Liberty+World Trade Center
1-day tour+Status of Liberty+World Trade Center+Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
Departure & Return
|Flushing - Sheraton Hotel entrance||07:00||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Houston - East Bank Entrance||08:00||183 Centre St, New York, NY 10013|
|Brooklyn - Feilong supermarket||07:00||6301 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||No Return|
|Chinatown||77 Bowery，unit #202 NY,10002|
|Flushing||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
Includes & Excludes
- English and Chinese bilingual speaking tour guide
- Transportation via tour coach
- All Personal Expenses (including laundry, phone calls, drinks and personal and medical insurance)
- Mandatory Tips/Service Fee (Min. $8/person/day for tour guide and driver)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Please read through the following notes carefully
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction