1-Day New York Tour: 1 World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty Island boat, OCulus, the Metropolitan Museum, Times Square and Intrepid Sea-Air-Space MuseumNY1-8108
- Reward Points
1 Day Tour
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit New York City's most famous attractions and the newest influencer spots
- Our experienced local guide will introduce you to local cuisine and culture
|Day 1||1-Day New York City In-depth Tour||New York / New York Holy Trinity Church / New York Stock Exchange / New York Madame Tussauds / Wall Street / Charging Bull / Statue of Liberty / Brooklyn Bridge / Times Square / World Trade Center / Broadway / Empire State Building|
1-Day New York City In-depth Tour
Please check the starting point and time
New York Holy Trinity Church
New York Stock Exchange
New York Madame Tussauds
Statue of Liberty
World Trade Center
Empire State Building
In the morning, set off for financial district center (90 minutes), stroll the world financial center of Wall Street, exterior trinity Cathedral, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank. Photo with the George Washington statue, the Bronze Bull of Wall Street. Inside Bird Station, touch the site of 9/11 and climb to the top of One World Trade Center. If the Freedom Tower is closed, visit the Empire State Building instead.
Enjoy the American spirit (60 minutes) by taking the Liberty Cruise around the island to see the beautiful and sacred Statue of Liberty. Visit the Lower Manhattan skyline, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, Ellis Island, Government Island, USS Intrepid, Cruise Ship Terminal.
After the tour, start to explore New York landmarks (30 minutes), enter Times Square to feel the countdown point of one million people every year, take photos of NASDAQ stock exchange trading), Broadway Opera House.
In-depth tour of the aircraft carrier Intrepid and Concorde supersonic passenger aircraft and various aircraft. Then explore the mystery of Grand Central Train Station with a local guide that takes you back more than 100 years, and then visit madame Tussauds, a nine-story wax museum in the heart of New York City's Times Square, to have your picture taken with the stars of America.
Dinner at teppanyaki, a Japanese restaurant under the neon lights at the heart of Times Square: watch teppanyaki chefs perform and try a New York steak or lobster (pay for yourself).
1 Day TourAttractions admission, gratuities not included
1 Day Tour + 1 Attraction AdmissionIncludes Statue of Liberty Cruise Tickets, Other attractions admission, gratuities are not included
1 Day Tour + 2 Attractions AdmissionIncludes Statue of Liberty Cruise Ticket and One World Observatory OR Empire State Building Ticket. Other attractions admission, gratuities are not included
1 Day Tour + 3 Attractions AdmissionIncludes Statue of Liberty Cruise Ticket, One World Observatory OR Empire State Building Ticket, and USS Intrepid Ticket. Other attractions admission, gratuities are not included
Departure & Return
|Manhattan Chinatown East Bank||08:00||183 Centre St, New York,NY10013|
|Flushing-Sheraton Hotel entrance||06:30||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Manhattan Times Square Fuji||07:00||321 W 42nd St, New York, NY10036|
|Sheraton Hotel||135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen||47 Chrystie Street, New York, NY10002|
|JFK/LGA/EWR||We recommend booking flights departing after 7PM|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation via tour coach
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $35; Children (3-12)$28; Senior (65+) $35
- One World Observatory: Adult $48; Children (3-12)$42; Senior (65+) $46
- Brooklyn Bridge In-Depth Tour: Adult $29; Children (3-12)$23; Senior (65+) $25
- U.S.S Intrepid: Adult: $33; Senor (65+) $31; Child (5 - 12) $24
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum: Adult $40.27; Children (3-12)$40.27; Senior (65+) $40.27
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction