1-Day New York TourNY1-1
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
|Day 1||Wall St.→ Liberty Cruise→Empire State Building →U.S.S. Intrepid→MoMA||Statue of Liberty / Hudson River / Brooklyn Bridge / Rockefeller Center / Empire State Building / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / New York / Wall Street|
Wall St.→ Liberty Cruise→Empire State Building →U.S.S. Intrepid→MoMA
Statue of Liberty
Empire State Building
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
The tour will start at Bowery St. in Manhattan in the morning. By visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers! First stop will be Wall Street, the leading financial and business center located in the Financial District of lower Manhattan. You will see the world’s famous stock exchanges as well as the signature sculpture Charging Bull. Next, we will go to visit U.S.S. Intrepid, the national heritage that costs $120 million, with a glance at the exhibition of Concorde supersonic airliner and a variety of aircrafts. Later on, guest can take a Cruise of New York Harbor: Statue of Liberty Cruise. This boat ride loops its way around Manhattan Island where the Statue of Liberty stands. You will enjoy the city view on the Hudson River and take pictures with the backdrops of Lady Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Furthermore, by stepping up to the Empire State Building Observation deck, guests could overlook the beautiful view of the central park and the entire of New York City. Derived its name from the nickname of New York, the Empire State Building is still the most famed and distinguished landmark of the city. Additionally, you will visit the Museum of Modern Arts (MoMA) which is an art museum located in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, on 53rd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. It is often identified as the most influential museum of modern art in the world. The museum’s collection offers an overview of modern and contemporary art, including works of Vincent van Gogh (The Starry Night), Pablo Picasso (The Ladies of Avignon), Claude Monet (Reflections of Clouds on the Water-Lily Pond) and so on. Our day concludes with a visit to Times Square and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you can take pictures with all kinds of celebrities’ sculptures. Our bus will also pass by Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue, and United Nations Headquarters,etc…
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Chinese and English speaking tour guide
- Transportation via deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.)
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Empire State Building: Adult $37, Senior (age 62 and above) $35, Child (age 6-12) $31, (age 5 and below) free
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Museum of Modern Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 16 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Guests are required to purchase at least two attractions' admission from the tour leader in order to qualify for attending the tour (see below for attractions and prices)Those who do not buy two tickets will have to arrange their own transportation. There will be no refunds for the tour fee
- Admission price are subject to change without prior notice.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as your departure point, drop off at different point may not work
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction