1-Day New York TourNY1-1
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
|Day 1||Wall St.→ Liberty Cruise→One World Trade Center Observatory →U.S.S. Intrepid→MoMA||Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Wall Street / New York Holy Trinity Church / The Museum of Modern Art / New York Madame Tussauds / Charging Bull / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Times Square||
Wall St.→ Liberty Cruise→One World Trade Center Observatory →U.S.S. Intrepid→MoMA
Please referring pick-up point
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Holy Trinity Church
The Museum of Modern Art
New York Madame Tussauds
Metropolitan Museum of Art
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → U.S.S Intrepid (90 mins, optional) → Liberty Cruise (60 mins, optional) → One World Trade Center Observatory (70 mins, optional) → MoMA (60 mins, Optional) → Times Square (20 mins) → Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum NYC (50 mins, Optional)
We will also Pass by: NYC Trinity Church, the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987
NYC Trinity Church
Built in the mid-1800s, Trinity Church (also called St. Paul's Chapel) is the oldest public building that is in continuous use in NYC. The current church is the third on this site; the first Trinity Church was built in 1698.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
The sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
One World Trade Center Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
NYC Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum is a favorite attraction of people all over the world. Uncannily lifelike wax sculptures of figures both modern and historic decorate the halls of this museum, which dates back to London and 1836.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
Things to Know
- We don’t accept any City Pass for the attractions. Guests are required to purchase at least two attractions’ admission from the tour leader in order to qualify for attending the tour (see below for attractions and prices). Those who do not buy two tickets will have to arrange their own transportation. There will be no refunds for the tour fee.
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||86 Bowery St, New York, NY 10002|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach) Children under 8 years of age should bring their own safety seats
- Bilingual driver and/or guide.
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- One World Observatory: Adult $39, Senior (age 65 and above) $36, Child (age 6-12) $32
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Museum of Modern Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 16 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Guests are required to purchase at least two attractions' admission from the tour leader in order to qualify for attending the tour (see below for attractions and prices)Those who do not buy two tickets will have to arrange their own transportation. There will be no refunds for the tour fee
- Admission price are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children under 8 years old should bring their own safety seats to participate in the tour. Our company provides safety seat rental service at 10 dollars per person per day
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction