1-Day New York TourNY1-1
- Reward Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
|Day 1||Wall St.→ Liberty Cruise→One World Trade Center Observatory →U.S.S. Intrepid→MoMA||Statue of Liberty / The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum / Wall Street / New York Holy Trinity Church / The Museum of Modern Art / New York Madame Tussauds / Charging Bull / Metropolitan Museum of Art / Times Square||
Wall St.→ Liberty Cruise→One World Trade Center Observatory →U.S.S. Intrepid→MoMA
Please referring pick-up point
Statue of Liberty
The Intrepit Sea Air Space Museum
New York Holy Trinity Church
The Museum of Modern Art
New York Madame Tussauds
Metropolitan Museum of Art
At a first glance, travelling around the entire of New York City seems like the mission impossible; however, our highly organized tour is especially designed for you: by visiting amounts of famous landmarks, you will learn more of the city’s unique history, culture, and the core spirit of the New Yorkers!
Wall Street (25 mins) → Charging Bull (Taking Photos) → U.S.S Intrepid (90 mins, optional) → Liberty Cruise (60 mins, optional) → One World Trade Center Observatory (70 mins, optional) → MoMA (60 mins, Optional) → Times Square (20 mins) → Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum NYC (50 mins, Optional)
We will also Pass by: NYC Trinity Church, the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center and so on
This famous street in New York City's Financial District has become synonymous with American financial enterprises. It is also the home of the New York Stock Exchange and has been (or still is) the location of several other exchanges.
This bronze sculpture that sits at the northern tip of New York's Bowling Green Park is ready to strike! It was commissioned to represent the "strength and power of the American people" after the stock market crashed in 1987
NYC Trinity Church
Built in the mid-1800s, Trinity Church (also called St. Paul's Chapel) is the oldest public building that is in continuous use in NYC. The current church is the third on this site; the first Trinity Church was built in 1698.
This famous military history museum on Manhattan's West Side is inside the now-defunct World War II aircraft carrier, the USS Intrepid. Exhibits include real military aircraft as well as recreations of military life aboard the ship.
The sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to enjoy the city view from a totally different angle, as well as take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge.
One World Trade Center Observatory
One World Trade Center is the main building of the rebuilt World Trade Center complex in Lower Manhattan, New York City. It is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. There, 102 stories up, find yourself face-to-face with New York’s iconic skyline. Maybe you’ve seen views of the city before, but never quite like this. Walk the three sprawling levels of the Observatory and discover surprises along the way.
NYC Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum is a favorite attraction of people all over the world. Uncannily lifelike wax sculptures of figures both modern and historic decorate the halls of this museum, which dates back to London and 1836.
Called "The Crossroads of the World," this major intersection in midtown Manhattan-- where Broadway hits Seventh Avenue-- is a world-famous icon of both New York City and the United States. It has appeared in countless forms of media.
Things to Know
- We don’t accept any City Pass for the attractions. Guests are required to purchase at least two attractions’ admission from the tour leader in order to qualify for attending the tour (see below for attractions and prices). Those who do not buy two tickets will have to arrange their own transportation. There will be no refunds for the tour fee.
Departure & Return
|Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant-Flushing, NY||06:45||133-30 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354|
|HSBC Bank-8th Ave, Brooklyn||07:00||6102 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220||Only pick up service provided.|
|Manhattan, Chinatown||08:00||86 Bowery St, New York, NY 10002|
|Return to original pointExcept for pickup only location||Returning time depends on the actual itinerary, weather, and traffic of the day. Pleases ask the guide on the last day of the tour.|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach) Children under 8 years of age should bring their own safety seats
- Bilingual driver and/or guide.
- Food and beverage (Tour guide will arrange. About breakfast: usually guests can prepare in advance or have breakfast at the first attraction/the nearest store from the hotel);
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Service fee (minimum US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- One World Observatory: Adult $39, Senior (age 65 and above) $36, Child (age 6-12) $32
- Liberty Cruise: Adult $29, Senior (age 65 and above) $24, Child (age 3-12) $17
- U.S.S. Intrepid: Adult $33, Senior (age 65 and above) $31, Child (age 5-12) $24
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $17, Child (age 12 and below) free
- Museum of Modern Art: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $18, Child (age 16 and below) free
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum: Adult $25, Senior (age 65 and above) $25, Child (age 3-12) $23
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Guests are required to purchase at least two attractions' admission from the tour leader in order to qualify for attending the tour (see below for attractions and prices)Those who do not buy two tickets will have to arrange their own transportation. There will be no refunds for the tour fee
- Admission price are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children under 8 years old should bring their own safety seats to participate in the tour. Our company provides safety seat rental service at 10 dollars per person per day
- Attraction admission fee are subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- The itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date, and weather, etc.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction.
- A valid photo ID is required to board the bus. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
- There IS a penalty for any 3rd or 4th passengers who joins the tour for free of charge but becomes no show on the departure date.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus in accordance with Federal law and prohibited in all hotel rooms.
- Concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic,some recreations areas are temporially closed. The tour guide will arrange the itinerary.
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before the scheduled time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
- Please arrange your drop off point same as departure point, drop off at different point may not work.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to buy travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|5 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|4 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction