2-Day Niagara Falls Tour from Montreal with Thousand Island and TorontoMO2-8298
- Reward Points
- Departure: Montreal
- Leave: Montreal
- Duration: 2 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Local pickup from Montreal
- Go up the Skylon Tower for a panoramic view!
|Day 1||Montreal→ Thousand Island →Toronto||Thousand Islands / Toronto / Ontario Legislative Building / Toronto City Hall / University of Toronto / CN Tower|
|Day 2||Toronto→Niagara Falls →Montreal||Niagara Falls / Horseshoe Falls / Skylon Tower / Niagara IMAX Legend Film|
Montreal→ Thousand Island →Toronto
Ontario Legislative Building
Toronto City Hall
University of Toronto
Quality/Comfort/Park Inn by Radisson/Best Western or similar
Depart from Montreal in the morning. Around 2 and a half hours’ drive, arrive at 1000 Islands to take a cruise fully enjoying the magnificent view of the historic district of Kinston and regions of 1000 Islands. After buffet lunch, continue heading for Toronto. Upon arrival visit Ontario Provincial Parliament Building, Toronto City Hall and the University of Toronto. Afterward, take a high-speed elevator to the top of CN Tower, one of the most well-known landmarks in Canada. It was declared one of the modern Seven Wonders of the World and it is also the tallest telecommunication tower in the world. After dinner in Chinatown, check-in the hotel.
Toronto→Niagara Falls →Montreal
Niagara IMAX Legend Film
Depart for Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, go to the top of Skylon Tower to have striking views of Niagara Falls. Afterward embark on the famous cruise Maid of the Mist, the oldest must-see tourist attraction in North America. This cruise will take its passengers into the dense mist of spray inside the curve of the Falls. Then, go to Marineland, a themed amusement park in the city of Niagara Falls to enjoy wonderful entertaining shows featuring dolphins, sea lions, and walruses. Also, have the chance to touch and feed belugas. In the afternoon start to go back to Montreal. On the way backstop for the Big Apple, an apple pie factory for all kinds of fresh cookies. Arrive in Montreal at night.
Departure & Return
|Holiday Inn||06:45||99 Av Viger O Montreal Quebec H2Z 1E9|
|Back to pick-up pointExpect to return at 18:00-20:00, which will be greatly influenced by the traffic condition of the day. For reference only, please take the day as the criterion.|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via Air Conditioned Motorcoach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Accommodation for 1 night; Quality suites /Comfort or similar EXCLUDE breakfast
- Minimum Mandatory Service Fee CAD$15 per person/day
- Service Fee for airport pick-up CAD$8 per person/time
- All personal expenses such as meals, admissions, mandatory gratuities, laundry, telephone, and medical insurance
- Thousand Island Cruise *seasonal Apr to Oct: Adult CAD$31、Senior 65+ CAD$26、Child 12- CAD$17
- Skylon Tower: Adult CAD$16.5、Senior 65+ CAD$16.5、Child 12- CAD$10.5
- IMAX: Adult CAD$15、Senior 65+ CAD$15、Child 12- CAD$11
- Horner Blower Cruise *seasonal Apr to Nov: Adult CAD$34.5、Senior 65+ CAD$34.5、Child 12- CAD$23.5
- CN Tower: Adult CAD$43、Senior 65+ CAD$39、Child 12- CAD$32
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- We open the 2020 departure dates in advance. You can book the tour in 2020 now. But we need to reconfirm your price. If the final price is different from the price on our site, you can choose to pay a surcharge or cancel the tour for free. And the itinerary which departs in 2020 may be adjusted a little when 2020 itinerary comes out. We will inform you if the itinerary change.
- The waiting time for international flights is no more than 90 minutes after flight arrival, for domestic flights is no more than 60 minutes after flight arrival. The maximum waiting time stated above includes the time for the guest to complete the customs clearance procedures (such as the student visa, the immigration question and so on). Even if you have notified the pick-up guide that they may have to wait, as long as the maximum time is exceeded, the pick-up guide will no longer wait for you. Extra pick-up fee of $100.00 per 1-4 guests per time will be charged separately.
- Attraction admission fee is subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
- Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee. Triple and Quad occupancy are to be shared with two beds.
- The local travel supplier reserve the right to substitute the hotels with the same category when necessary.
- Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time. No shows at pre-arranged location and time, the whole trip will be canceled with no refund.
- Passenger is responsible to check their travel documents valid by themselves.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, a surcharge of CAD$40 will be applied.
- Customers under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Only accept prepaid whole admission package, otherwise guest can pay on the bus.
- For group 10 or more people, request prepaid whole admission package and tour guide service fee.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|14 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction