3- Day Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa Tour from MontrealMO3-8265
- Reward Points
- Departure: Montreal
- Leave: Montreal
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Departure from Montreal
- In-depth tour of Canadian famous cities: Quebec, Ottawa and Montreal.
|Day 1||Montreal Arrival||Montreal|
|Day 2||Montreal → Quebec → Montreal||Quebec / Old Quebec / Canyon Sainte Anne / Saint Lawrence River|
|Day 3||Montreal → Ottawa → Montreal YUL Airport||Canadian Museum of Civilization / Ottawa|
Upon arrival at Montreal Airport, you will be met and transfer to hotel.
Montreal → Quebec → Montreal
Assemble at designed point
Canyon Sainte Anne
Saint Lawrence River
Quality/Comfort/Travelodge or similar
Departure from Montreal in the morning. Takes around 3 hours driving to Quebec City, the oldest city in North America. First stop will be Capital Observatory, the tallest building in the city. Going to observation deck of 360 degree on the 31st floor to have a panoramic view of the capital. Afterwards have free time to visit the old Quebec City. As the only fortified city in North America, Quebec City has a history of more than 400 years. Discover Quebec City from many different angles: politics, military, history, heritage, architecture and so much more. After lunch, go to the Montmorency Falls with 83 meters high, which is the largest waterfalls in the Province of Quebec. By taking a sightseeing cable car to the top of the Falls to admire the beauty and the magnificence of the St-Lawrence River and its surrounding areas and feel the power of the Falls. Then visit the Canyon Sainte-Anne. (*seasonal) Three suspension foot bridges cross the canyon, including one of 60 meters above the river, which makes it possible to appreciate the vertiginous notch dug by the imposing St-Anne Fall in the rocks of 900 million years of the Canadian Shield in the Ice Age. Afterwards, leave Quebec City and transfer back to Montreal.
Montreal → Ottawa → Montreal YUL Airport
Assemble at designed point
Canadian Museum of Civilization
Depart from Montreal in the morning. Around 2 hours’drive, arrive in Ottawa. Upon arrival visit the Parliament Hill, the political as well as cultural centre of Canada. Afterwards, take a sightseeing cruise on the Rideau Canal which connects Ottawa to Kingston and is the oldest continuously operated canal system in North America, which was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. (*seasonal) After lunch visit Canadian Museum of Civilization, the museum of human history of Canada, also the most popular and the most visited museum in Canada. Then visit the Rideau Hall, the official residence as well as the principal workplace of the Governor General of Canada since 1867. As one of the National Historic Sites of Canada, the Rideau Hall is a national gathering place and where the Governor General lives. Finally visit the Royal Canadian Mint, where the hand-crafted collector and commemorative coins, gold bullion coins, and medals and medallions are produced. Afterwards, transfer to Montreal YUL Airport for your onward flight. Please book flights leaving after 21:30PM.
Departure & Return
|YUL||24 hours||975 boul. Romeo-Vachon N, Dorval, QC H4Y 1H1|
|Train station||24 hours||895 Rue de la Gauchetiere O, Montreal, QC H3B 4G1|
|Montreal City||24 hours||Please remark your pick-up location and time|
|Montreal YUL AirportPlease book the flight departure time after 21:30||975 boul. Romeo-Vachon N, Dorval, QC H4Y 1H1|
Includes & Excludes
- Transportation via Air Conditioned Motorcoach
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Canadian War Museum: Adult CAD$20、Senior 65+ CAD$17、Child 12- CAD$13
- Canadian Museum of Civilization: Adult (12+)CAD$23, Senior (65+)CAD$21, Children (0-12)CAD$15
- Ottawa River Cruise *seasonal: Adult (12+)CAD$29, Senior (65+) CAD$22, Children (12-) CAD$19
- Minimum mandatory service fee per person/day CAD$10
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance
- Grand Canyon: Adult (12+)CAD$14, Children (12-)CAD$7.50
- Capital Observatory: Adult CAD$15, Children (under 12 yrs)free
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- The waiting time for international flights is no more than 90 minutes after flight arrival, for domestic flights is no more than 60 minutes after flight arrival. The maximum waiting time stated above includes the time for the guest to complete the customs clearance procedures (such as the student visa, the immigration question and so on). Even if you have notified the pick-up guide that they may have to wait, as long as the maximum time is exceeded, the pick-up guide will no longer wait for you. Extra pick-up fee of $100.00 per 1-4 guests per time will be charged separately.
- Attraction admission fee is subject to seasonal change without prior notice.
- Itineraries are subject to change or cancellation at any time due to any unforeseen conditions, including but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic problem, etc.
- Your room types are based on hotels' own standards. We can require your needs but not guarantee. Triple and Quad occupancy are to be shared with two beds.
- The local travel supplier reserve the right to substitute the hotels with the same category when necessary.
- Please be at pre-arranged location 15 minutes prior to departure time. No shows at pre-arranged location and time, the whole trip will be canceled with no refund.
- Passenger is responsible to check their travel documents valid by themselves.
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, a surcharge of CAD$40 will be applied.
- Customers under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Only accept prepaid whole admission package, otherwise guest can pay on the bus.
- For group 10 or more people, request prepaid whole admission package and tour guide service fee.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|15 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|14 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction