1-Day Fort Lauderdale, Lion Country Safari, West Palm Beach, Worth Avenue Tour from MiamiMI1-2454
- Reward Points
- Departure: Miami
- Leave: Miami
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Set sightseeing natural scenery, Experience the history and humanity
To the Lion Country Safari like the African grassland, Close contact with animals
- Tour in one of the ten big beaches in the United states, "World yacht capital" Fort Lauderdale Beach
- All tour guides are vaccinated, travel BUS will be disinfected regularly.
|Day 1||Fort Lauderdale → West Palm Beach → Palm Beach → Mar-a-Lago||West Palm Beach / Worth Avenue / Fort Lauderdale|
Fort Lauderdale → West Palm Beach → Palm Beach → Mar-a-Lago
Assemble at designed point
West Palm Beach
After visiting of Fort Lauderdale(45 min), we will travel to Lion Country Safari(90 min), West Palm Beach and Palm Beach. The first destination will be Lion Country Safari. Guests will have chance to
experience the real wild life here. This park is also claimed to be the first 'cageless zoo' in the United States. After, we will go to West Palm Beach. West Palm Beach is 70 miles distance from the north of Miami connected to the Palm Beach by cross-sea Bridge. Palm Beach is viewed as America’s “Riviera” which has 47 miles long coastline and hundreds of high-class restaurants, see-view mansions, and luxury hotels . In addition, we will also see the Mar-a-Lago is a mansion owned by the United States President Donald Trump(Exterior view). Flagler Museum is built in 1902, and it was owned by the railroad tycoon,Henry Flagler. It was one of the most luxurious mansion ever built(Exterior view) , which is known as Whitehall with 55-room in Palm Beach. When it was established in 1902, the New York Herald proclaimed that Whitehall, Henry Flagler's Gilded Age estate in Palm Beach, was "more wonderful than any palace in Europe, grander and more magnificent than any other private dwelling in the world”. Spend time at the Worth Avenue (30 min)in Palm Beach, an upscale shopping district which was ranked as the one of the top 3 "Most Iconic" streets in America at 2013.
Departure & Return
|Courtyard by Marriott Miami||08:00||1201 NW LeJeune Rd, Miami, FL 33126||It is recommended that you arrive at the gathering place 10 minutes in advance|
|Dismiss at Pick-up point|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Transportation (The type of vehicle used will base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days);
- Service fee ( minimum US$12/person/day, Any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)
- Food and beverage. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
- Lion Country Safari: Adult $42, Child (age 3-9 ) $34
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- Wannar strongly recommends that all guests get vaccinated before traveling.
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic, departure date and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service. As a result, we strongly recommended our guests do not choose to dismiss in advance when your journey is not end, so as to avoid unnecessary losses according to these changes that needed to be afforded by yourself.
- If visitors cannot join the tour because of personal reason, the fee for hotels and transportation is not refundable
- This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Guests need to purchase admission tickets from tour guides
- Please bring valid ID with you during the trip
- Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
- For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
- Please arrange to get off at the same pick-up point or get off at the designated airport
- For Miami tours, child safety seats are mandatory for children under 8 years old. If guests need to rent one,please contact our staff
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|31 or more days prior to tour departure date||Free cancellation|
|15 - 30 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 95% payment|
|9 - 15 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 45% payment|
|8 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction