3-Day Miami + Fort Lauderdale Tour from MiamiMI3-10295
- APP Discount
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Miami
- Leave: Miami
- Duration: 3 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Two nights holiday inn or upgrade to resort hotel.
- All of the customers can go to the best vacation city WEST PALM BEACH without the flight limit
- We have the chance to see winter white house Mar-a-Lago
|Day 1||Home→Pick up||Miami / South Beach / Star Island|
|Day 2||Everglades National Park → Miami City Tour||Everglades National Park / Coral Gables / Little Havana / South Beach|
|Day 3||West Palm Beach→Fort Lauderdale→HOME||West Palm Beach|
Please refer pick-up point
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines/ Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area or similar
(The first day of the trip is for reference only; we will make some arrangements base on your flight arrival time.)
Please keep your cell phone on, you will meet our tour guide out of the baggage claim area at MIA/FLL, Miami ferry port (POM), or Fort Lauderdale ferry port (POE).
If your flight arrives early, you can choose to go to Mall (.$20/person/ride) or go back to the hotel.If you arrive at Miami International Airport before 3:00 pm, or Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport before 4:00 pm, you have a chance to join the night tout of Miami, $35/person;
Miami South Beach Night Tour
Our night tour will include two hot spots of the fashion insiders' favorites: Lincoln Road and South Beach. Lincoln Road is one of the most famous pedestrian road and most attractive neighborhood. With a backdrop of lush trees, you will see a great many cinemas, boutiques, pubs, Hukah bars, Bikinis as well as street vendors of all kind. The casual and modern atmosphere will be an unforgettable memory for everyone! South Beach is the best and most famed beach of the America. Within miles of the oceanfront avenue, there are countless bars, restaurants, clubs, boutiques, and luxury hotels. Abundant activities have attracted lots of party-people to come here, making South Beach known as a party beach of Miami. With swaying palm trees by warm breeze, we will bring you to take a glimpse of the thriving nightlife.
Airport Pick up and drop off:
Free airport pickup and drop-off time: 10:00-22:00
Other time, pickup fee: under 4(included 4) $80 and $10 each for additional person.
Please choose the air flight after 19:00 from MIA or FLL.
Everglades National Park → Miami City Tour
Assemble at designed poing
Everglades National Park
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pembroke Pines/ Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area or similar
Our first stop will be Everglades National Park. Highlights include an exotic animal show and a demonstration of how to catch an alligator. You may also opt to explore the everglades further on the locals' preferred mode of transportation: an airboat (own expense). Then we will drive past Coral Gables and Miami Biltmore Hotel (outside view). Next is the Miami City Tour, including Little Havana, where we'll visit a Cuban cigar workshop and taste Cuban coffee and passing by Coral Gables. Optional activities include a Biscayne Bay cruise (own expense). Continuing on our city tour, we'll take you to see the art deco buildings in South Beach (outside view).
West Palm Beach→Fort Lauderdale→HOME
Assemble at designed point
West Palm Beach
We are heading to north of Miami---West palm beach. The colorful Atlantic Ocean and Golden Beach are the best location to visit. And also there are a lot of luxury stores you may also walk around to enjoy the view. Before noon time, we are arriving at the “capital of the yacht of the world”—Fort Lauderdale. It is the “Venice of America”. On both sides, we can see the luxury houses and yachts.
Departure & Return
|MIA||10:00AM - 22:00PM||2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126|
|FLL||10:00AM - 22:00PM||100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315|
|Miami ferry port (POM)||9:00AM & 12:00PM( afternoon)|
|Fort Lauderdale ferry port (POE)||10:30AM|
|FLL Airport (Departure date on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday)||Can book the flight after 3PM|
|MIA Airport (Departure date on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday)||Can book the flight after 3PM|
|FLL Airport ( Departure date on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)More relax trip, stay more time on beach||Can book the flight after 7PM|
|MIA Airport ( Departure date on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)More relax trip, stay more time on beach||Can book the flight after 7PM|
Includes & Excludes
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Air conditioning tour bus
- 2 nights hotel accommodation
- Service Fee Per Day Per Person: $10/person
- Meal fee and admission ticket fee
- All personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks, personal travel and medical insurance.
- Miami night tour: Adult $35.00; Children (3-12)$25.00, Senior (65+): $ 35.00
- Everglades airboat : Adult: $28.00; Children (3-12): $16.00, Senior (65+): $ 28.00
- Miami Bay cruise : Adult: $28.00; Children (3-12): $20.00, Senior (65+): $ 28.00
- Hemingway Home & Museum : Adult: $14.00; Children (3-12): $26.00, Senior (65+): $ 14.00
- Service charge for Pick-up: $5/person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- (Pay attention: Departure date on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, can only book the flight after 7PM. The trip will be more relax with more time staying on beach)
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Niagara Falls cruise（USA side） open at：01/04-05/11/2017；Niagara Falls cruise（Canada side） open at：01/04-30/11/2017；Thousand Islands cruise open from 01/04/2017
- You need to buy tickets with the tour guide. You do not have to take your own ticket or use City Pass.
- Those who participate in the buy two get one free, buy two get two activities, if the party on the day, one or two guests NO SHOW, will receive a fine of $100-$150, hope to know!
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction