Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket & Indian Tour GuideLV1-8507
09:00-10:00 Tour Departs
Dates & Prices
- The Lower Antelope Canyon has become one of the favorite attractions for tourists and photographers around the world. The Navajo name for "Hasdeztwazi" (meaning "spiral rock" arch shaped), and years ago, the formation of the pronghorn antelope freely wandering in and out of the canyon has created its English name. This incredible gorge is eroded by nature's ten thousand years of geomancy, sanding the local sandstone into different shapes, textures, and structures, become what we see today. Solar clouds continue to change, scatter light from different angles and colors into the stone walls of antelope canyon, through the reflection of a canyon rock, formed a dazzling color, light and shade.
09:00-10:00 Tour Departs
10:00-11:00 Tour Departs
12:00-13:00 Tour Departs
13:00-14:00 Tour Departs
14:00-15:00 Tour Departs
15:00-16:00 Tour Departs
Departure & Return
|Ken's Tour tickets centerPlease use Google map to navigate here||Please go to the ticketing center in advance, tour starts every 30 minutes during operational hours||Lower Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park, Page, Arizona|
- Need to print out the voucher [attachment] and valid ID exchange ticket
Includes & Excludes
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Transportation back and forth Antelope Canyon
- Optional items
- Indian territory fee: $8 per person
- Suggested Tour guide tip: $5 per person
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- An adult can only lead a child under the age of 12.
- due to summer season, Scenic spots try to arrange the guests to come in at the scheduled time, If there are too many people on the same day, entering time might be dalay, follow the arrangement according to the local staff
- For safety, people who may not be physically capable of completing the hiking required during the tour or pregnant are not allowed to participate.
- You need to travel on your reservation date
- Due to weather reasons, can not enter the Lower Antelope Valley, you can have full refund, Visitors need to inform us as soon as possible
- Visitors are required to arrive at the Ken's Tour ticketing center on their own, and scenic spots do not provide transportation services
- Suggest carrying: bottled water, sunscreen (especially summer), comfortable shoes (recommended hiking shoes) and hats
- Do not bring and use the tripods
- It is recommended to arrive 2 hours before the end of the business hours
- Follow the directions of the tour guide
- Since the arrival of the guests under the antelope canyon do not need to pay the parking fee, but need to pay $8/ per ticket in Indian territory
- The scenic spot has 1-8 meters high staircase, more than 2 meters stair has the handrail. Visitors must be able to climb up the stairs themselves
- Business hours: summer time (from the first week of March to the first week of November): 8:00am - 5:00pm, and the last group starts at four
- Opening hours: winter time (second weeks from November to second weeks in February): 9:00am - 4:00pm, and the last group starts at three
- Nevada uses the America Pacific time, Arizona uses mountain time in the United states, the two states use the same time in the summer, and in non summer time, there is 1 hour time difference, Visitors are requested to pay attention to the inquiry
- Into the antelope canyon, you need to go down the stairs, Traveling with children (aside from children who can walk down stairs by themselves) Need to travel with straps, do not hand carry your children to avoide accidents
- please note the ticket time when you order, If there's no note, it will set as default that you're entering the canyon by 12 noon
Special Date Price
|FromFri Jun 15, 2018|
ToFri Aug 31, 2018
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction