4-Day Santa Monica, Tijuana, Lobster Bay, choose 1 from 8 theme items TourLA4-8359
- Reward Points
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- we crossed the border into Mexico and enjoyed beauty of the Pacific along the way.
- Special arrangements to stay at the Seaview Resort in Rosarito, enjoy the famous golden beach sunset
- The Lobster feast is widely praised in a village on the northwestern coast of Mexico
- South California theme items gives you an adventure and exciting experience.
|Day 1||Arrive at Los Angeles||Los Angeles|
|Day 2||Los Angeles→Lobster Bay→Ensenada→Rosarito||Tijuana / Puerto Nuevo / Ensenada|
|Day 3||Tijuana City Tour→San Diego→Los Angeles||Rosarito / Tijuana / San Diego||
|Day 4||South California theme items||Desert Hills Premium Outlets / Newport / Disneyland / Los Angeles / Universal Studios / Disneys California Adventure Park / Beverly Hills||
Arrive at Los Angeles
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Best Western Plus LAX/ Ramada Inn LAX 或同级
Complimentary airport pickup time range is between 8:30am to 22:30pm(U.S flights), 8:30am to 21:30pm(International flights).
LAX pick up tour guide phone number: 626-826-3886
For arrivals not in the standard pickup time range, please take the hotel courtesy shuttle to airport hotel directly.
LAX airport Hotel Info:
Best Western Plus South Bay Hotel（Tel: 310-973-0998)
Ramada Plaza LAX （Tel：310-536-9800)
Meet our tour guides at baggage claim area for US/CANADA domestic flights.
Meet our tour guides in front of currency exchange at Terminal B for International flights.
Early arrival customers before 17:00pm(PDT)/15:30(PST) are able to join Santa Monica Sightseeing Tours for $25 at your own costs.
Airport tour guide service charge is $5 per guest.
Los Angeles→Lobster Bay→Ensenada→Rosarito
On the designated pick-up area
Rosarito Beach Hotel or similar
Start from Los Angeles in the morning; we crossed the border into Mexico, and then we into the famous coastal road. You will enjoy the unique flavor of local lobster meals, when we arrived lobster Bay. Every year more than a million fresh lobster is served on the visitor's food plate, accompanied by a cup of Mexican characteristics of agave cocktail. After enjoying the lobster dinner, we will go to Ensenada. Ensenada is the gathering place of local fishery activities, and it is the harbor of the lively rich harbor. You can taste fresh and delicious Mexican fish rolls at the bustling Fisherman's Wharf. In the most bustling streets of Ensenada, you can enjoy the fine Mexican handicrafts. Also, we will arrange for you to take a yacht to the sea, experience the wind and waves of happiness, and enjoy the sea and sky beauty of the Pacific.
Tijuana City Tour→San Diego→Los Angeles
On the designated pick-up area
Ramada Commerce or Similar
In the morning you can wake up naturally. The Rosa Lido Beach Hotel is renowned for its guests. Blue sea is the hotel's front porch. The vast beach is the hotel's backyard, and if you want you can rent a good horse to flutter waves. After leaving Rosarito, you will continue to the tidal Pacific coast to Tijuana. As the emerging city of the Mexican border, Tijuana is full of graffiti of symbolic freedom and young, then we return across the border back to us San Diego, visit the famous landmark — the kiss of the century, and the world-famous aircraft carrier - USS Midway. In the evening, we will return to LA.
Things to Know
- * please note: in order to pass through the us-mexico customs security check quickly, each passenger can bring one boarding box, and other luggage please deposit in the hotel. The hotel checked the luggage at $2 each
South California theme items
On the designated pick-up area
Desert Hills Premium Outlets
Disneys California Adventure Park
Choose 1 from 9 options:
1. Palm Spring Outlet Shopping, Duration: 6 hours
2. Joshua Tree National Park+Sunnyland/Palm Springs town (including Joshua Tree admission, Sunnyland is closed on every Monday to Wednesday, will be replaced by the Palm Springs town), Duration: Joshua Tree National Park (3 hours) Sunnyland (30 minutes)
3. Newport Beach+Crystal Cathedral+South Coast Plaza (including Gondola cruise), Duration: Gondola Cruise (1 hour), Crystal Cathedral (30 minutes), South Coast Plaza shopping (2 hours)
4. Los Angeles City Tour (including tickets for Celebrity Mansion Tour + California Science Center), Duration: Beverly Hills Celebrity Mansion Tour (90 minutes), California Science Center (60 minutes), Hollywood Blvd Walk of Fame (30 minutes), Staple Center (15 minutes), Walt Disney Concert Hall (15 minutes)
5. Hollywood Universal Studio tour (including Universal Studio admission), Duration: Hollywood Blvd Walk of Fame (20 Minutes), Universal Studio tour (7 Hours inside the Park)
6. Disneyland Theme park or Adventure Park (including park ticket), Duration: Disneyland theme park (7 hours)
Things to Know
- * please pay the Southeren theme project fee at the time of placing the order, which cannot be changed after confirmation. If you do not choose or do not pay, we will default to your choice of free activities, the day will not arrange any shuttle service
- **Tour guides are not accompanied into the parks of Disney theme park, adventure park, universal studios
- *** on the last day of the trip, please do not choose "San Diego city tour" or "sea world" to avoid the long journey time to miss the flight
Departure & Return
|LAX airport||08:30-21:30(International flights); 08:30-22:30(domestic flights)||World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045|
|Los Angeles International AirportDrop-off service only provided at the end of the day of trip||Providing the last day drop off service only, please book flight after 20:30 for domestic flight and after 21:30 for international flight|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- San Diego USS Midway: $22
- San Diego Bay Cruise: $28
- Santa Monica Beach Self-Guided Tour: $25.00/per
- Mandatory Fee $68 per person, including Mexico lobsters meal, hotel breakfast, boat, fuel surcharge.
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- 1.If you have children under 3 years old, please let us know when you book the order. If he doesn’t need to occupy a seat, he is free to join the tour.
- Optional items marked 【Must Pay】 have to be paid to tour guides by cash. If you refuse to pay those items, tour company has the right to terminate your tour without any refund.
- The ticket price listed here is only for reference and subject to change without prior notice.
- Under certain circumstances, such as weather and accident, tour guide has the right to reschedule the tour. Thus we don’t recommend you planing to leave the tour before it ends in case any loss caused by reschedule.
- There are only two full-size beds in one room. If you need additional beds, please ask the front desk by yourself.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Each passengers can only bring 2 luggages, one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on luggage. Every extra luggage is charged $25.
- Hotels can only be checked in after 15:00pm. If you want to check in by yourself, please arrange your time well.
- Some hotels of LA and Yellowstone National Park require passengers to provide credit card for pre authorization deposit when check in.
- Under certain force majeure, such as weather, 1. Grand Canyon South/West Rim will be replaced by the Lake Mead and Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam and Lake Powell; 3. Yosemite National Park will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau and Santa Barara. Relevant expenses should be paid to the tour guide.
- All optional items have to be purchased through the tour guide. You are not allowed to purchase those items from any other channels.
- For bus tours more than 3 days, you can reserve seats for first five rows, $10/person/day. If you need, please let us know when book the order and make extra payment.
- During holidays and Las Vegas’ convention and exhibition, hotel expenses will be raised. We will contact you to make extra payment.
- Please bring valid VISA for Canada tours,if you have any questions, please check on http://www.cbp.gov/travel
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction