1-Day San Diego Sea World Tour from Los AngelesLA1-6919
- Free Modification
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit The most beautiful harbor city San Diego in the state of California
- 5 hour in the world famous Sea World theme park, San Diego Sea World
|Day 1||Los Angeles→San Diego→Sea World||SeaWorld San Diego / San Diego|
Los Angeles→San Diego→Sea World
SeaWorld San Diego
San Diego (90 minutes)- The most beautiful harbor city in the state of California, San Diego is also one of the best natural sea port in the west coast. Arrive at the side of the harbor after a brief city tour, you’ll be able to join on the Harbor Cruise Boat Tour for $25 at your own cost, and see the famous USS Midway Carrier as you enjoy the harbor scenery.
Sea World (5 hours in park)- The world famous Sea World theme park had taken in more than 130 million visitors since it’s opening in 1964. Located inside the scenic Mission Bay, you’ll be able to explore all the secret of the deep sea and enjoy performance from animal above and below the ocean. Bringing a rain poncho is always a good idea, especially when you want to seat at the front rolls of the performance. Many other attractions such as roller coasters and the rotating observation tower all add to an exciting and fun fill time for your visit to the Sea World.
Dolphins, Penguins and Sea Lions – Renowned for its live performance, the shows in Sea World feature all sorts of trained animals. From dolphins, polar bears to brilliantly colored parrots, shows like Blue Horizon will create some unforgettable memories for you and your family.
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles - front entry of Union Station||06:45||800 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:15||123 S. Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|San Gabriel - Hilton Hotel||07:15||225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA91776||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Executive Inn||07:00||18880 E. Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748|
|City of Industry - Pacific Palm Resort Hotel||07:15||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91744||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Montebello - Quality Inn||08:00||7709 Telegraph Rd Montebello, CA 90640|
|Norwalk - Doubletree by Hilton||07:30||1311 Sycamore, Drive, Norwalk, CA 90650||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Fullerton - The Hotel Fullerton||09:00||1500 S. Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA92831||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Commerce - Best Western Plus Commerce||07:45||7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Fairfield Inn Marriott||08:45||7828 Orangethorpe Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621|
|Baldwin Park - Courtyard Marriott||06:30||603 S New Hampshire Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90005||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel||07:15||303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Courtyard Marriott, Baldwin Park||07:00||14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, Baldwin Park, CA 91706||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Same as pick-up point||Confirm with your tour guide|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Admission for San Diego Sea World
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Harbor Cruise Boat Tour: $27
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- 1.If you have children under 3 years old, please let us know when you book the order. If he doesn’t need to occupy a seat, he is free to join the tour.
- Optional items marked 【Must Pay】 have to be paid to tour guides by cash. If you refuse to pay those items, tour company has the right to terminate your tour without any refund.
- Since Yosemite National Park is under impairment, it’s replaced by Santa Barbara and Paso Robles Winery.
- Since Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone National Park is under impairment, it’s replaced by Gibbon Falls.
- The ticket price listed here is only for reference and subject to change without prior notice.
- Under certain circumstances, such as weather and accident, tour guide has the right to reschedule the tour. Thus we don’t recommend you planing to leave the tour before it ends in case any loss caused by reschedule.
- There are only two full-size beds in one room. If you need additional beds, please ask the front desk by yourself.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Each passengers can only bring 2 luggages, one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on luggage. Every extra luggage is charged $25.
- Hotels can only be checked in after 15:00pm. If you want to check in by yourself, please arrange your time well.
- Some hotels of LA and Yellowstone National Park require passengers to provide credit card for pre authorization deposit when check in.
- Under certain force majeure, such as weather, 1. Grand Canyon South/West Rim will be replaced by the Lake Mead and Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam and Lake Powell; 3. Yosemite National Park will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau and Santa Barara. Relevant expenses should be paid to the tour guide.
- All optional items have to be purchased through the tour guide. You are not allowed to purchase those items from any other channels.
- For bus tours more than 3 days, you can reserve seats for first five rows, $10/person/day. If you need, please let us know when book the order and make extra payment.
- During holidays and Las Vegas’ convention and exhibition, hotel expenses will be raised. We will contact you to make extra payment.
- From 2019.10.01, Admission Fees of Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bend, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Devils Tower and Yosemite National Park will be raised $10.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction