1-Day San Diego Sea World Tour from Los AngelesLA1-6919
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit The most beautiful harbor city San Diego in the state of California
- 5 hour in the world famous Sea World theme park, San Diego Sea World
|Day 1||Los Angeles→San Diego→Sea World||Los Angeles / SeaWorld San Diego / San Diego|
Los Angeles→San Diego→Sea World
SeaWorld San Diego
San Diego (90 minutes)- The most beautiful harbor city in the state of California, San Diego is also one of the best natural sea port in the west coast. Arrive at the side of the harbor after a brief city tour, you’ll be able to join on the Harbor Cruise Boat Tour for $25 at your own cost, and see the famous USS Midway Carrier as you enjoy the harbor scenery.
Sea World (5 hours in park)- The world famous Sea World theme park had taken in more than 130 million visitors since it’s opening in 1964. Located inside the scenic Mission Bay, you’ll be able to explore all the secret of the deep sea and enjoy performance from animal above and below the ocean. Bringing a rain poncho is always a good idea, especially when you want to seat at the front rolls of the performance. Many other attractions such as roller coasters and the rotating observation tower all add to an exciting and fun fill time for your visit to the Sea World.
Dolphins, Penguins and Sea Lions – Renowned for its live performance, the shows in Sea World feature all sorts of trained animals. From dolphins, polar bears to brilliantly colored parrots, shows like Blue Horizon will create some unforgettable memories for you and your family.
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles - front entry of Union Station||06:45||800 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:15||123 S. Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|San Gabriel - Hilton Hotel||07:15||225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA91776||hotel guests only|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Executive In||07:00||18880 E. Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748|
|City of Industry - Pacific Palm Resort Hotel||07:15||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91744||hotel guests only|
|Montebello - Quality Inn||07:45||7709 Telegraph Rd Montebello, CA 90640|
|Norwalk - Doubletree by Hilton||07:30||1311 Sycamore, Drive, Norwalk, CA 90650||hotel guests only|
|Fullerton - The Hotel Fullerton||09:00||1500 S. Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA92831||hotel guests only|
|Commerce - Ramada Inn Commerce||08:00||7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040|
|Buena Park - Fairfield Inn Marriott||08:45||7828 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA 90621|
|Buena Park - Buena Park Hotel and Suites||08:30||7555 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA90620||hotel guests only|
|Holiday Inn El Monte||07:15||9920 Valley Boulevard, El Monte, CA 91731||hotel guests only|
|Anaheim Hills - Anaheim Hills Inn and Suites||06:30||5710 East La Palma Ave. Anaheim Hills, CA92807||hotel guests only|
|Baldwin Park - Courtyard Marriott||07:00||14635 Baldwin ParkTown Center, Baldwin Park, CA91706||hotel guests only|
Includes & Excludes
- Ground Transportation
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Admission for San Diego Sea World
- Airfare, Personal expenses and so on
- Tips (recommended tip $8 per person per day)
- Harbor Cruise Boat Tour: $25
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- PLEASE NOT
- Price and schedule are subject to seasonal change without notice
- Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service
- 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided
- Smoking in all hotel rooms is prohibited, there may or may not be a designated area depending on the hotel. Please ask the front desk for further information. Any violations are fined $250
- Guests who buy their ticks(Grand canyon projects, Disneyland, Sea World, Universal Studio etc.) on their own are required to pay extra
- Customers are allowed up to two items (ie. 1 standard check-in luggage + 1 carry-on) free of charge. Extra items will be charged at additional $25/per luggage
- For self check in guests, hotel check in time is after 15:00
- For upgraded hotels in Los Angeles,guests will need to bring their own credit cards as temporary pre authorization for check-in
- During Las Vegas convention or holiday periods, there will be a price rise on Las Vegas hotel,our staff will contact you after booking
- If the weather causes or other factors of force majeure: 1. Unable to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim, will be replaced by the Lake Mead + Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam + Lake Powell ; 3. Yosemite will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau + Santa Barbara.You must pay for the related travel expenses on the tour guide. Thank you for your understanding.
- All tickets at your own expense, guests must be purchased from the tour guide. Otherwise, you cannot visit the attractions.
- For more-than-3-day tour group, bus or minibus can be reserved the first 5 rows of seats: $10/per day. If you need to purchase the front seat, please note and contact the customer for additional payment; the order of seats is limited; if the travel date is not arranged, the guide will refund the cost to you.
- South California theme items 1-day tour and days tour、1-Day 17 Miles + Redwood Forest thru Train Tour , Napa Valley Day trip, and itinerary of Napa Valley or 17 Miles in the tour of San Francisco SF4 , all mentioned tours do not support the advance booking of the first 5 rows of seats.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction