1-Day San Diego Sea World Tour from Los AngelesLA1-6919
- Reward Points
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit The most beautiful harbor city San Diego in the state of California
- 5 hour in the world famous Sea World theme park, San Diego Sea World
|Day 1||Los Angeles→San Diego→Sea World||SeaWorld San Diego / San Diego|
Los Angeles→San Diego→Sea World
SeaWorld San Diego
San Diego (90 minutes)- The most beautiful harbor city in the state of California, San Diego is also one of the best natural sea port in the west coast. Arrive at the side of the harbor after a brief city tour, you’ll be able to join on the Harbor Cruise Boat Tour for $25 at your own cost, and see the famous USS Midway Carrier as you enjoy the harbor scenery.
Sea World (5 hours in park)- The world famous Sea World theme park had taken in more than 130 million visitors since it’s opening in 1964. Located inside the scenic Mission Bay, you’ll be able to explore all the secret of the deep sea and enjoy performance from animal above and below the ocean. Bringing a rain poncho is always a good idea, especially when you want to seat at the front rolls of the performance. Many other attractions such as roller coasters and the rotating observation tower all add to an exciting and fun fill time for your visit to the Sea World.
Dolphins, Penguins and Sea Lions – Renowned for its live performance, the shows in Sea World feature all sorts of trained animals. From dolphins, polar bears to brilliantly colored parrots, shows like Blue Horizon will create some unforgettable memories for you and your family.
Departure & Return
|Los Angeles - front entry of Union Station||06:45||800 N. Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Monterey Park - Lincoln Plaza Hotel||07:15||123 S. Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755|
|San Gabriel - Hilton Hotel||07:15||225 W. Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA91776||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Rosemead - Bokai Garden Hotel||07:30||3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770|
|Rowland Heights - Best Western Executive Inn||07:00||18880 E. Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA 91748|
|City of Industry - Pacific Palm Resort Hotel||07:15||1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, CA 91744||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Montebello - Quality Inn||08:00||7709 Telegraph Rd Montebello, CA 90640|
|Norwalk - Doubletree by Hilton||07:30||1311 Sycamore, Drive, Norwalk, CA 90650||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Fullerton - The Hotel Fullerton||09:00||1500 S. Raymond Ave, Fullerton, CA92831||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Commerce - Best Western Plus Commerce||07:45||7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Fairfield Inn Marriott||08:45||7828 Orangethorpe Ave, Buena Park, CA 90621|
|Baldwin Park - Courtyard Marriott||06:30||603 S New Hampshire Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90005||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel||07:15||303 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Courtyard Marriott, Baldwin Park||07:00||14635 Baldwin Park Town Center, Baldwin Park, CA 91706||we only provide transfer service for the customers who have orderd the hotel at our agency|
|Same as pick-up point||Confirm with your tour guide|
Includes & Excludes
- Luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Admission for San Diego Sea World
- Service fee ($10 per person per day)
- Any private costs (such as hotel telephone charges, laundry etc.) and personal travel and medical insurance
- Harbor Cruise Boat Tour: $28
Optional activity prices in the excluded list is for reference only.
- 1.If you have children under 3 years old, please let us know when you book the order. If he doesn’t need to occupy a seat, he is free to join the tour.
- Optional items marked 【Must Pay】 have to be paid to tour guides by cash. If you refuse to pay those items, tour company has the right to terminate your tour without any refund.
- The ticket price listed here is only for reference and subject to change without prior notice.
- Under certain circumstances, such as weather and accident, tour guide has the right to reschedule the tour. Thus we don’t recommend you planing to leave the tour before it ends in case any loss caused by reschedule.
- There are only two full-size beds in one room. If you need additional beds, please ask the front desk by yourself.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Each passengers can only bring 2 luggages, one standard check-in luggage and one carry-on luggage. Every extra luggage is charged $25.
- Hotels can only be checked in after 15:00pm. If you want to check in by yourself, please arrange your time well.
- Some hotels of LA and Yellowstone National Park require passengers to provide credit card for pre authorization deposit when check in.
- Under certain force majeure, such as weather, 1. Grand Canyon South/West Rim will be replaced by the Lake Mead and Premium Outlet; 2. Antelope Canyon will be replaced by the Grand Dam and Lake Powell; 3. Yosemite National Park will be replaced by the Paso Robles Chateau and Santa Barara. Relevant expenses should be paid to the tour guide.
- All optional items have to be purchased through the tour guide. You are not allowed to purchase those items from any other channels.
- For bus tours more than 3 days, you can reserve seats for first five rows, $10/person/day. If you need, please let us know when book the order and make extra payment.
- During holidays and Las Vegas’ convention and exhibition, hotel expenses will be raised. We will contact you to make extra payment.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||Refund 90% payment|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 75% payment|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||Refund 50% payment|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction