1-Day Santa Barbara, Solvang and Hearst Castle Tour from Los AngelesLA-T-1500
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
incl. Tax and Fees
CALIFORNIA COAST DAY TRIP
- Departure: Los Angeles
- Leave: Los Angeles
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
|Day 1||Solvang→Hearst Castle →Santa Barbara→Los Angeles||Solvang / Hearst Castle / Santa Barbara / Los Angeles|
Solvang→Hearst Castle →Santa Barbara→Los Angeles
Please see detailed pickup and starting point information
Step outside the greater Los Angeles area and visit three of Southern California’s most celebrated places! You’ll leave LA in the morning, heading north along the Pacific Coast to your first stop, Solvang, a quaint Danish town in the middle of the Santa Ynes Valley, featured prominently in the acclaimed movie Sideways. You’ll be delighted by Solvang's Danish architecture and the Little Mermaid statue, based on the tale by Hans Christian Andersen. This is a replica of the iconic statue in Copenhagen. Finally, browse the Danish bakeries and shops before returning to your coach.
Next, you’ll drive to Hearst Castle. This unforgettable tour takes you through William Randolph Hearst’s notoriously opulent estate, famous as much for its guests as its dcor. A favorite of the stars of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Hearst Castle is filled with art treasures and architecture from around the world – you’ll see Greek vases from 800 BC next to rare oriental carpets and magnificent statuary. Invitations to Hearst Castle were highly coveted in the 20s and 30s, so be sure to take pictures of the castle and its riches to prove you were there.
From there, your road trip travels to Santa Barbara. Here, you’ll tour Old Mission Santa Barbara, the Spanish Mission that gives the town its name, and learn how these Spanish religious centers were essential to settling the entire state of California. You’ll see the Santa Barbara harbor and have the opportunity to take photos of the beautiful beaches before continuing on your tour.
Following your time in Santa Barbara, you’ll board the coach for the scenic drive back to Los Angeles. It will be the perfect relaxing end to your full-day trip along the California coast.
Duration: 12 hrs (approx.)/Return to original destination
CALIFORNIA COAST DAY TRIP
Departure & Return
Includes & Excludes
- Professional English Tour Guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing in Santa Barbara and Solvang
- Admission to Hearst Castle
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Tour of Mission Santa Barbara is not guaranteed
- This tour is operated by local travel company in English, may cancel due to weather, couldn't reach the minimum number etc, even after receiving voucher, in that case customer can get full refund or reschedule
- For tours including hotel pick up will need guests to reconfirm with local operator, if not the booking may be canceled.If customers didn't make reconfirm with local operator, cause the booking being canceled，wannar hold no responsibility
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
Wannar offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find Wannar lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, Wannar confirms your reservation quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, Wannar will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, Wannar will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripWannar cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. Wannar assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or Wannar immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||75% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% of tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
Toll Free Number
Anytime, we are here, right for youLive Chat
- Lowest online price
- 48 hr price protection
- You paid what you see
- Secure transaction